my way too big collection (image heavy!)

erinmosh

this was my collection in november of 2007. i got bored the past few days so i decided to take pictures of how big it is now.

looking at these pictures makes me realize what a problem i have :/ ughhh. oh well. if you want to know what anything is, let me know and i'll try to remember/find it. it was too much of a pain to list the names of everything while doing this, hah.

faceshots002.jpg

how i store my collection (in the 1.6 mac train case, woo. best christmas present ever!)

faceshots001.jpg

how it looks open. i can't store everything i have in there because my collection has gotten so much bigger. so i store a lot on my dresser as well.

2202709056_0cd5d3d96d.jpg

2202708936_d227acb0ed.jpg

my MSF collection. i just recently swapped metal rock (for a great deal, don't worry!). but yes, i am obsessive and had every msf ever made.
BACK ROW, TO FRONT ROW, LEFT TO RIGHT:
porcelain pink, shooting star, naked you, petticoat, stereo rose, glissade
gold spill, warmed, pleasureflush<333, lightscapade, light flush, northern light
global glow, metal rock, shimpagne, new vegas, so ceylon, gold deposit

faceshots014.jpg

faceshots012.jpg

faceshots038.jpg

blushes, cream blushes, beauty powders, and my only beauty powder blush.

faceshots039.jpg

my face products: foundations, select moisture cover, msf naturals/ sculpt and shape, some samples and i threw my glittershimmer in there because i forgot to put in the picture with my blushes.

faceshots003.jpg

my lip products. i somehow have misplaced all of the mini lipglasses/lustreglasses from the holiday sets i had, except for ONE lipglass. hahaha.

faceshots006.jpg

eyeshadow bases: shadesticks, paint pots, and my one and only paint.

faceshots008.jpg

misc eyeshadows. ones that need to be depotted, rare screwtop e/s: riot and haze, the mineralized eyeshadows, metal x shadow (pink ingot is missing, i found it under my dresser shortly after i took the picture), my rare chroma eyeshadows.... i am missing one of them, must be under my dresser...

faceshots010.jpg

my fluidlines, eye kohls/brow pencil/heatherette dual edge pencils and my pencil sharpener (yes, i have a MAC sharpener just because it says MAC, hahahaha)

my eyeshadow palettes:
faceshots018.jpg

blues

faceshots019.jpg

purples

faceshots022.jpg

yellows/greens

faceshots023.jpg

neutrals/browns. somehow this palette had a little accident in my traincase and a lot of the eyeshadows got pretty banged up/chipped. saddddd.
ssad.gif

faceshots027.jpg

oranges/pinks

faceshots028.jpg

faceshots013.jpg

misc eyeshadows with no homes because all my other colored palettes are full.

faceshots034.jpg

limited edition quads.

faceshots031.jpg

limited edition palettes. (my suedette palette is MIA, wtf)

faceshots042.jpg

pigments. when i bought the rack, for some reason i thought the dumb 'nail polish center' sign was removable, but it's not. now i'm going to just put mac postcards over it
smiles.gif

faceshots040.jpg

misc pigment samples/pressed pigments.

faceshots035.jpg

skin care products/mixing medium/blush cleanser

faceshots055.jpg

how i store my brushes: in the mac brush roll. sorry it's hella dirty. my sister is an idiot.

faceshots050.jpg

face brushes. sorry they're dirty. haha.

faceshots053.jpg

eye brushes, my two shitty SE brushes that i can find (all the others are MIA, i treat them like they are drug store brushes now that i have a lot of full sized ones, anyway. hahaha), my one lip brush!

erinmosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelovesyou
Nice! What color is the screw top shadow?

There are 2: riot and haze. the teal/blue one is riot... the greyish purple one is haze.

eyebrowless

oooh nice collection!
Jealous of your MSFs btw lol
Could I ask the order of the shadows in your yellow/green palette?
(I'm trying to organize my 'monster' lol)

newagetomatoz

Your MSFs made my jaw drop!! I'm trying to collect them all and when I saw yours ....
th_drool.gif
lol I just love all your shadows and pigments too! I'm really impressed that you can store them all in that traincase! Thanks for sharing!

erinmosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowless
oooh nice collection!
Jealous of your MSFs btw lol
Could I ask the order of the shadows in your yellow/green palette?
(I'm trying to organize my 'monster' lol)

sure, no problem
smiles.gif
here they are:
chrome yellow, bright sunshine, going bananas, spring up, lucky green
eyepopping, sprout, wondergrass, overgrown, bitter
lucky greeen again, aquavert, metamorph, guacamole, lime

hope that helps. i don't know why i depotted both of my lucky greens... oops.

Latest posts