N/A

knoxydoll

Re: Just a thought, but MAC needs ...

I wish there was a black glitter. I've been looking everywhere for one.

abbyquack

Well I can't say this is exactly the same but you could always try the black glitter liner when it comes out. At least it would be self adhesive, although I know it wouldn't provide the same look that I imagine you're talking about.

aziajs

I would love to see this! What an amazing idea! Something that sparkled like crazy. I have a Ben Nye black glitter but it's like small vinyl flakes. I am not wild about it at all.

Lyssah

Such a good idea!! I'd use it on the lower lash line of a smokey eye!! OR! in gloss over red lipstick! OMG HOW COOL

barbie.doll

Good idea!

I don't own any pigments yet myself, but a black one would be very pretty!!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie.doll
Good idea!

I don't own any pigments yet myself, but a black one would be very pretty!!

there's two black pigments already. dark soul and black black.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmer
a glitter pigment in reflects black. Pardon me if such an item ever existed (and I just don't know about it), but I would have loved to create a smokey eye with something like this
yes.gif

I might be the only one who thinks this (but I hope I am not) lol.

MAC *did* have a Black glitter - it was Dcd.... but I agree, would like to see a re-release of a finer grade black glitter too!

Zoffe

I want a black glitter so bad... They need to make one NOW
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

MAC did have a black glitter, but as mentioned before, it has been DCd. It was the larger size particle, not the finer "Reflects" size, but wasn't as big as the 3D glitters.

If you are looking for a finer particle black glitter, try MUFE's: Sephora: Make Up For Ever Glitter: Shimmer & Glitter . ($13)

I have the MAC and MUFE black glitter and MAC's and the MUFE performs similarly. I like them both.
smiles.gif

Lapis

Re: Just a thought, but MAC needs a Reflects Black Glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
MAC did have a black glitter, but as mentioned before, it has been DCd. It was the larger size particle, not the finer "Reflects" size, but wasn't as big as the 3D glitters.

If you are looking for a finer particle black glitter, try MUFE's: Sephora: Make Up For Ever Glitter: Shimmer & Glitter . ($13)

I have the MAC and MUFE black glitter and MAC's and the MUFE performs similarly. I like them both.
smiles.gif

Thanks I have the black glitter on my list of must haves so I may have to try the MUFE one instead.
oh who am I kidding I'll still want the mac one too.
th_LMAO.gif