N/A

deven.marie

Re: Just a thought, but MAC needs a Reflects Black Glitter

i second the MUFE black glitter.

i use it more than any other glitter
smiles.gif

LaBruja760

I have pretty much all the glitters and yes a reflects black glitter would be HOT!

However what is everyone useing as an adhesive? I tryed fix plus this morning and it clumped then fell off even on top of a cream color base. I would love to wear them just dont know the right way to go about doing so.

Susanne

Re: Just a thought, but MAC needs ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
MAC did have a black glitter, but as mentioned before, it has been DCd. It was the larger size particle, not the finer "Reflects" size, but wasn't as big as the 3D glitters.

If you are looking for a finer particle black glitter, try MUFE's: Sephora: Make Up For Ever Glitter: Shimmer & Glitter . ($13)

I have the MAC and MUFE black glitter and MAC's and the MUFE performs similarly. I like them both.
smiles.gif

Added to my list
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBruja760
However what is everyone useing as an adhesive? I tryed fix plus this morning and it clumped then fell off even on top of a cream color base. I would love to wear them just dont know the right way to go about doing so.

i use fix plus for a light shimmer. if i want full-on heavy coverage glitter, i use ezr. haven't gotten around to playing with my other mixing mediums, but i love ezr the best. it sticks like glue and doesn't budge.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBruja760
I have pretty much all the glitters and yes a reflects black glitter would be HOT!

I use Benefit's SheLaq. It's easy to mix different ratios with and it stays on forever.