Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

BuickMackane

Oh no.....
shockt.gif

CartoonChic, we will save you *diggingforCC*
grouphug2.gif
I wouldn't worry much if it's just the Chanels. A bruise here and there, perhaps temporary memory loss, that's about it. She'll be fine.

If the BLs and DLs decided to join their Chanel sisters, then were in trouble. No human can possibly survive under such a massive NP mountain.

SOS.gif

MRV

Here are my microscopic Dior and Chanel collections. I got the Dior Saint Tropez (2nd left). Glad it's on the turquoise side.

Somehow a Chanel palette, Harmonie du Soir, followed me home, too.
whistle.gif
I resisted but couldn't help. It said: hey, I'm less than 30 euros, you're not leaving me here!!

linainoz

My A-Englands arrived
yahoo.gif

I got the shipping notice on 19/1 - but the envelope shows they weren't actually sent til 23/1. They were marked as cosmetics, so that may be why they got thru.

I have naked nails at the moment, so will paint them with one of my new polishes tonite. Problem is choosing which one - it's summer over here, and all the colours I got are more wintery colours (St George, Jane Eyre, Elaine and Morgan Le Fay).

MACina

Woohoo....so glad to hear that, linainoz!!!
My A-Englands arrived
yahoo.gif

I got the shipping notice on 19/1 - but the envelope shows they weren't actually sent til 23/1. They were marked as cosmetics, so that may be why they got thru.

I have naked nails at the moment, so will paint them with one of my new polishes tonite. Problem is choosing which one - it's summer over here, and all the colours I got are more wintery colours (St George, Jane Eyre, Elaine and Morgan Le Fay).

jennyap

Here are my microscopic Dior and Chanel collections. I got the Dior Saint Tropez (2nd left). Glad it's on the turquoise side.   Somehow a Chanel palette, Harmonie du Soir, followed me home, too. :whistle: I resisted but couldn't help. It said: hey, I'm less than 30 euros, you're not leaving me here!!
Sooo lovely! Last night I put on that pretty lavender NYC polish I picked up a couple of weeks ago. Hmm, really don't think this is my colour. In artificial light it just doesn't look right with my skin tone. It's better in daylight, but not exactly wowing me. I think it's too far on the pink side of lavender - give me blue purples any day (or just blues for that matter). I might try layering Indian Ocean over this tonight, otherwise it's not going to stay long.

linainoz

My A-Englands arrived
yahoo.gif

I have naked nails at the moment, so will paint them with one of my new polishes tonite. Problem is choosing which one - it's summer over here, and all the colours I got are more wintery colours (St George, Jane Eyre, Elaine and Morgan Le Fay).!
I swatched the colours trying to decide which one to wear. I originally got the Morgan Le Fay intending to use it solely for layering over other polishes, but when I swatched it by itself it was just so pretty
eyelove.gif

I ended up just applying 2 coats of the MLF and I love it - I can't help staring at my nails, it's so mesmorising.

MLF is so not a colour I thought I would like on its own - I don't do pale nails (I'm very pale - NW10 is too dark for me - pale nails just wash me out). This is just so gorgeous
heart.gif

honey on boost

My A-Englands arrived
yahoo.gif

Yay!!

honey on boost

I wouldn't worry much if it's just the Chanels. A bruise here and there, perhaps temporary memory loss, that's about it. She'll be fine.

If the BLs and DLs decided to join their Chanel sisters, then were in trouble. No human can possibly survive under such a massive NP mountain.

SOS.gif

girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Somehow a Chanel palette, Harmonie du Soir, followed me home, too.
whistle.gif
I resisted but couldn't help. It said: hey, I'm less than 30 euros, you're not leaving me here!!
wavey.gif
MRV. I love your Chanels & Diors---very pretty. Harmonie du Soir is lovely. The shadows are so smooth and super easy to work with. Let me know how you like it!

Medgal07

I swatched the colours trying to decide which one to wear. I originally got the Morgan Le Fay intending to use it solely for layering over other polishes, but when I swatched it by itself it was just so pretty
eyelove.gif

I ended up just applying 2 coats of the MLF and I love it - I can't help staring at my nails, it's so mesmorising.

MLF is so not a colour I thought I would like on its own - I don't do pale nails (I'm very pale - NW10 is too dark for me - pale nails just wash me out). This is just so gorgeous
heart.gif
Oh that's awesome. You must post a photo of your mani---you can't just leave us drooling like this
bigheart.gif

Perhaps my AEs will arrive soon too.

honey on boost

Tried my first YSL this weekend. If the rest of them are like this.. I'm SOLD! I need more of them in my life.

I'm also in love with the brush.. almost as much as the Dior brush.

MAChostage

This is kind of off topic, but not. I had a first date with a guy the other night and wore Zoya's Aurora from their Ornate collection. That collection has been my favorite of any in a long time! The complexity of the hologlitter looks almost 3-D. Anyway, he noticed the color on my nails and took my hands... to look at the color more closely
eyelove.gif
... and he was entranced! Held my hands for a while, too! Just goes to show that Steve Harvey is right: men DO notice painted hands and feet and like it! I so want for Zoya to do an extension of the Ornate collection with more colors!

MRV

This is kind of off topic, but not. I had a first date with a guy the other night and wore Zoya's Aurora from their Ornate collection. That collection has been my favorite of any in a long time! The complexity of the hologlitter looks almost 3-D. Anyway, he noticed the color on my nails and took my hands... to look at the color more closely
eyelove.gif
... and he was entranced! Held my hands for a while, too! Just goes to show that Steve Harvey is right: men DO notice painted hands and feet and like it! I so want for Zoya to do an extension of the Ornate collection with more colors!
This was an awesome choice!

VampyCouture

CartoonChic, I'm loving the collection!!!

Buick, I'm jealous you got the 3 MUFE from Black Tango! I've wanted those for so long, but when I found out they weren't coming to the states, I was so sad :( It was a big disappointment, much like the smokey eye palette.

VampyCouture

eyelove.gif
Yes they do! My brothers always notice!

BuickMackane

It's the same "other" department store from where I got G Ballz, Chanel Excessive, and the EL & Chanel NPs earlier this year, and now the Dior&Chanel 30-70% off.

TY! I was actually wearing the palette today with Hot Chocolate. I liked it! It has a nice sheen to it. I was a little afraid that it would be too red for me, but it was ok.
I loved the texture of the shadows but I didn't like the colours enough to pay full price for HdS. But at EUR30 it's a bargain!
pompom.gif
That "other" department store should open a branch here.

Any news re: your Illamasqua order?