Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

The Purse Forum
Thanks. Some of those New Bohemian colors are on my list.
i didnt know that site so thanks anneri for asking. i dont think im going to check it out. i have enough with specktra. i also dont want to buy makeup right now.

kimibos

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/02/sally-beauty-clearance-sale-update-free.html

sallys way of getting rid of all those beautiful old orly bottles!!

BuickMackane

same here, i really really dislike them!!
Ugh. They look tacky. That font!
thmbdn.gif
I loved the old Orly bottle design. Ah well, at least they're keeping the rubberised caps.

Corally

I like Glitz ‘n Pieces and Graffiti Glitter but from the CG Bitz 'n Pieces collection but I really dislike those random bar glitters! What to do.. :hmm:

BuickMackane

I like Glitz ‘n Pieces and Graffiti Glitter but from the CG Bitz 'n Pieces collection but I really dislike those random bar glitters! What to do..
hmm.gif
I hate bar glitter with a vengeance but I actually don't mind them in the B&P polishes. They're too sparse to look hairy
lol.gif

Just put on BB Couture Alien Puke. The beastly thing refuses to be photographed properly! This is the best I could do:

Typical Sunday night hands - red, itchy and borderline painful after an entire day of housework. I'm a domestic goddess, baby!
punk_.gif
A generous layer of Bepanthen ointment and cotton gloves beckon...

Corally

I like Glitz ‘n Pieces and Graffiti Glitter but from the CG Bitz 'n Pieces collection but I really dislike those random bar glitters! What to do.. :hmm:
I hate bar glitter with a vengeance but I actually don't mind them in the B&P polishes. They're too sparse to look hairy 
lol.gif
Just put on BB Couture Alien Puke. The beastly thing refuses to be photographed properly! This is the best I could do: Typical Sunday night hands - red, itchy and borderline painful after an entire day of housework. I'm a domestic goddess, baby! 
punk_.gif
The only bar glitters I seem to like are OPI Save Me, LA Girl Supernova and Zoya Electra. And I have none of them, I really want them though. :blink: Love your mani, the name though.. srsly. :lol: My teal and green polkadot mani died yesterday so today I've painted my nails with CG Grape Pop. :bigheart: ETA: Actually, I do have OPI Save Me, a mini bottle so I want the full size one. :p

CartoonChic

Lol @ hairy glitters. I managed to get that image out of my head last time, but now you reminded me of it again.
th_roll1.gif

Anything named Alien Puke is awesome.

MAChostage

I can't do yellow polishes either and, believe me, I have *tried*!
ohboy.gif
I am thinking about trying Piaf, but I'll wait on your report back to the mothership!

Betting that you will LOVE Aurora!

Shame on me! I can't place my combined Zoya-OPI-ChG-etc. order from my usual seller because I don't have 10 bottles on my wishlist yet! 10 bottles = free shipping. At least it used to be that way before the increase in USPS international shipping fees. Maybe I should e-mail them first and check.

Anyway, here's what I have on my list so far:
1. Zoya Julie
2. Zoya GieGie (or GeiGei or whatever it's called)
3. Zoya Piaf (can't do yellow cremes but maybe this will work)
4. Zoya Aurora
5. OPI Polka.com (I said I was going to skip this collection alltogether. Well, I lied
tong.gif
)
6. ChG Budding Romance
7. ChG Fancy Pants

I want Orly High on Hope and Peaceful Opposition but the collection isn't out for a month or so. I also love Nicole OPI Still Into Pink (hawt pink shimmer baby!
punk_.gif
), which is one of their new shades for 2013 but I'm not sure if my seller has them yet. Plus, they're a bit on the expensive side ($13.50 as opposed to the $8 of the regular OPIs
icon_eek.gif
)

Gah! Maybe I should get some jellies to use with my glitters and make jelly sandwiches. Zoya Paloma, Katherine and Frida look nice. OPI My Pointe Exactly would also work.

What to do? What to do?
001_unsure.gif

Naughtyp

OMG have any of you seen the mani cam at the Grammy red carpets? lol so cute! I'm been hella sick the last few days finally feeling better about to paint my nails weigh BL Disco Biscuit

MRV

lol.gif

Just put on BB Couture Alien Puke. The beastly thing refuses to be photographed properly! This is the best I could do:

Typical Sunday night hands - red, itchy and borderline painful after an entire day of housework. I'm a domestic goddess, baby!
punk_.gif
This makes me think of BL Bumster. I've been eyeing that. Does anyone have it? I like yellow polish - got the yellow one form Selena Collection. I have to wear it soon. Although it is a deeper, rich yellow, not a chick springy one.

Now I'm wearing Alex from the MF Collection:

jennyap

Pretty pretty!

I'm wearing Essie Leading Lady this week as it's Valentine's Day week. I feel very glam, like I have ruby slippers on my fingers - just need a proper metallic red lippy to go with it I think.

I can tell this NP thing is becoming a bit of an obsession. On Friday I was at a departmental conference at work, and I found myself asking my Director - aka most senior person there - what NP she was wearing because it looked so good on her! (Essie Wicked, if anyone cares LOL)

Latest posts