Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

I have those too! I think I got 3 of them with matching polishes, Chancer the most recently.
yes.gif
Haven't actually tried them yet, are the glosses nice?

I ordered some more BL lipglosses
eyelove.gif
One along with the matching polish
pompom.gif

Shambolic NP + gloss - Chancer - Fiddlesticks - Fairy Cake

MACina

I have one with a cream finish (bought it some time ago) and now these "dazzleglasses".
Out of the "dazzles" I have only tried Chancer so far because I still have similar ones to the others from MAC in rotation and want to finish those first. And I really like Chancer
heart.gif

I have those too! I think I got 3 of them with matching polishes, Chancer the most recently.
yes.gif
Haven't actually tried them yet, are the glosses nice?

honey on boost

I ordered some more BL lipglosses
eyelove.gif
One along with the matching polish
pompom.gif

Shambolic NP + gloss - Chancer - Fiddlesticks - Fairy Cake

Man those are sparkly and pretty! Love them all
eyelove.gif
How's the formula? Are they tacky? I'm so spoiled by cremesheens that I will never go back to a tacky gloss again.

Honi

Just made a video on saran wrap nails, what a weird way to do nails. Looks good though, like watermarbling but without the mess.

MACina

Not for my liking.I find them comfortable to wear.I wouldn' t compare them to cremesheens, though!
Yes ma'am! I only got the one and the green. I love the subtle shimmer it has.

Yes you do! You can hardly notice it on the nail though it's very subtle but I like it.

Thank you Macina!
heart.gif

What?! You have to try it! It's one of the only brands that I can honestly say is VERY consistent with their formula. I haven't tried a Zoya that I didn't like. Please don't resort to paying ebay prices! I'm always here if you need a Zoya CP. They always have sales too so if you ever want to take advantage of them just shoot me a pm since they don't offer them internationally :(

Thank you Buick! I feel like it gives me an instant faux tan
girlhaha.gif

Man those are sparkly and pretty! Love them all
eyelove.gif
How's the formula? Are they tacky? I'm so spoiled by cremesheens that I will never go back to a tacky gloss again.

MRV

Seriously though, I envy you for managing to resist a 20%off offer on indies. RESPECT!
th_worship.gif
Well, I had a more urgent need: new FFs at LLarowe
greengrin.gif
. I refreshed like crazy and was able to snag 4 new ones. The problem was that she was phasing the stock. I would have gotten at least one of the purple glitters at the end but they showed up about 30 minutes later than the ones I got had already sold out! Hope she gets that cart thing going on soon. Wish it had been working already today!

Honi

I love how padding clingwrap on your nails suddenly make your nails look watermarbled. I want to make mooooore!

Corally

I love how padding clingwrap on your nails suddenly make your nails look watermarbled. I want to make mooooore!
Awesome! Have to try this out. I've painted my nails yesterday for the first time since March and my mani looks awful. I've used a new fast drying topcoat (new to me) that apparently wasn't fast drying :getyou: and now it's bed sheet marks fest on my nails. :eek:hboy: It looked great before I went to bed. I've used CG Peachy Keen and Essence Gold Fever as accent nail (ring finger).

CartoonChic

I did some damage during Llarowe's restock.

A England

• Sleeping Palace
  • Rose Bower
  • Fated Prince
  • Briar Rose

Hare

• Pegasus
  • Let Them Eat...What? - The Last Queen of France
  • Return to Nature - The Last Queen of France
  • Electric Flame - The Illuminated Life
  • Oceans of Alloys - Finder's Keepers
  • Amethystos - Finder's Keepers
  • Cast in Bronze - Finder's Keepers
  • Golden Years - Finder's Keepers

Picture Polish

• Violette Femme
  • Starry Night
  • Ruby Blou
  • Mask-a-Rade
  • Kryptonite

Scofflaw

• Overripe

I was attempting some self control and didn't get all of the Hare's that I wanted, but I think I'm going back for King of Carat Flowers, Reverie in Rubellite, and the rest of the Illuminated Life colors. Midsummer's Midnight is also calling me over. I made a half-hearted attempt for some Femme Fatales. I didn't look up the new colors before hand, and the colors that I originally wanted weren't restocked. I didn't know what I wanted to get, so I just let them go. I'm going to look up colors before tonight's restock and will try again.

Yesterday I also ordered from Jindie Nails' restock.

• JINDIE-Pendence
  • JINDIE-Pendence Glitter Topper
  • Water 4 Elephants
  • Princess Consuela Banana Hammock
  • HipStar
  • Burrrberry
  • Bells & Whistles
  • Barbies Have More Fun
  • Pickled Tink
  • I'm a Star Dot Com

And Sunday I made a trip to Ulta and got half of the China Glaze Sunsational collection. I'll get the other half later this week. I was going to order them online from one of the discount stores. But Ulta's B2G1 China Glaze sale combined with the $3.50 off $10 coupon made the cost the same as the online store. I also spotted the new Zoyas and summer Essies. That'll be a couple of more trips to Ulta. Oh, and I saw Keks! My Ulta only had 2, and as usual they were tampered with. I'm going to hold onto my birthday coupon to see if they get more in stock.

My haulage has been cranked up to 11 for the past month or so. I'm going to dial things back down to a 6 or 7. Maybe even a 5. After a few more hauls, of course.
angelic.gif

CartoonChic

Dear CC,

I need to block you from Specktra asap! My late night Specktra browsing + your Deborah Lippman post + my inability to fall asleep last night = I have about 6 DL's on the way.
girlhaha.gif
Now I want the purple and pink from the Mermaid collection as well.. but I'll wait to see how I like Million Dollar Mermaid First.
lmao.gif
I can't wait to see your perfect mani with it! I'm getting the orange and green Zoyas because of you, so that makes us even.
cutey.gif

Naughtyp

whoops I just spent my Ariel money on np! lol oh what a Suprise! I just got picture polish Jade, and Hare: Electric Flame, medusa Luminosa, Hooky at the hamlet, and maried to the monarchy. Some of the ones ive really been wanting so I am pretty stoked! however I just got an email from llarowe saying they are not going to be announcing the times of restocks anymore ;( BOO!!! lol I have ordered most of my fav's already tho. I do want a few more a England's especially the new collection and some other picture polishes. ok I still want tons! lol but now I am completely broke and I didn't even pay some of my bills! :( I really am an addict!! oh ya I don't think I posted about the Zoyas I got buy 2 get one free at ulta: Tinsley, Ricki and Hazel. I want to go back for more and the CG ones but no more $$$$

Naughtyp

Thank you. It looks amazing! 
eyelove.gif
Need details! 
th_DANCE.gif
Some damage CC? Some damage? No need to be so modest 
th_worship.gif
Enjoy your new goodies! Sod Ariel. NP owns Ariel's arse 100000 times over. FACT! 
cooldude.gif
have u seen that pic of Ariel singing about her "polishes"? lol I think I actually spent some of my riri money too crap! lol The purple lover in my wants riri boy but how can I possibly pass up a lipstick called heaux?! lol I can't wait to get my goodies!!