Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MACina

love.gif
...those are really adorable
bigheart.gif

I have never seen them before!
Speaking of cute bottles.. I was just searching paul & joe on urban outfitters and found these adorable anna sui polishes
eyelove.gif

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25757683&color=036&parentid=MORE%20IDEAS

MRV

Speaking of cute bottles.. I was just searching paul & joe on urban outfitters and found these adorable anna sui polishes
eyelove.gif

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25757683&color=036&parentid=MORE%20IDEAS
Yes, they are cute!

Honi

eyelove.gif

They are gorgeous! Here are some olds pics of one of them :)

Medgal07

Beautiful color Honi----my toes, in particular scream for these vibrant colors! Love it!
Quote:
Quote:

TY, Honey and Medgal. Yes, it seems that June photograhps a bit more intense than it is irl. + My pic was taken in direct sunlight. I think we all agree, it's a really pretty color!

This is a pretty trio! Looks like you and Naughtyp had lovely days and awesome gifts/hauls!

I'm yet to get Purity, but I'm hoping to grab the rest of the polishes I want from them during their summer sale.

OMG, Buick! SE has been having 25% off of Aussies, too! Now I regret not having checked out this shop earlier! Luckily I was still able to order Emily de Molly Candy Coated, Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove, Spring Fling and The Other Side of the World.
pompom.gif
Spring Fling is there no more
icon_eek.gif

You are going to love it!

I just read on the paper last week that the Million Dollar Mermaid, Ester Williams, had died.

Now you've nailed it, Medgal! That IS the core problem with men!
th_roll1.gif
Yes it is MRV
lmao.gif

Awesome! Perfect for hot days (that now have dissapeared!?).

I'm wearing a polish from my most wanted summer collection: Paul & Joe, #031 Miami. They call it lavender, but it's a rather pink lavender. There are 5 new polishes in the Beach Baby Collection. They have not released any polishes since last summer so it was about time!

I got my first Lancôme Vernis last week! The "other dept. store" had five shades for 20% off, so I got one. Chocolat Mordoré. Love the name, but there's no reflets dorés (?), it's just a creme. I might grab later also Infusion de Prune. The other shades were not interesting. They have been selling also some ELs for 30% but I did not jump on them as they were nude/bright pinks.

MAC Newbee

Hi ladies today I received Chanel Orange Fizz nail colour and I love it. Are there any other colors from Chanel that you ladies might recommend. Hopefully I will get a chance to do a manicure and take pictures. All the pictures that the ladies are taking are wonderful colors for the season.

Medgal07

th_hello.gif
Anitacska! Glad you had a terrific time in Sweden and upheld your NPA duties, even while on holiday
queen.gif
! The polishes are

GORGEOUS and I love your sparkly mani.
th_worship.gif
On reaching 1,000 NPs. Oye--this is not a goal of mine and please don't encourage our CC
nonono.gif
who I suspect is not too far behind.

Hello Ladies! I had a fab time in Sweden, it was brilliant, although a very tiring 3 days and yesterday we had my son's birthday party, so I'm pooped, lol! Wanted to come and show you my Llarowe order that arrived while I was away and the two Isadora polishes I got in Sweden. I have just updated my spreadsheet and I am now very close to the 1000 mark, so now is the time to stop buying nail polish, and in fact I'm going on a general spending ban for a few months. I have spent a lot of money on myself and now feeling really guilty, so it's time to stop. I will come and show you my manis and there are a few more polishes I want to pick up incl. the new DL Mermaid polishes, but that's it. Wish me luck!

Anyway, here are the polishes and the mani I'm wearing today (Barry M Matte White topped with Models Own Show Stopper). Sadly no sunshine, so can't show the glitter at its best.

Anitacska

Thanks!

th_hello.gif
Anitacska! Glad you had a terrific time in Sweden and upheld your NPA duties, even while on holiday
queen.gif
! The polishes are

GORGEOUS and I love your sparkly mani.
th_worship.gif
On reaching 1,000 NPs. Oye--this is not a goal of mine and please don't encourage our CC
nonono.gif
who I suspect is not too far behind.

Anitacska

I only do my toe nails about twice a month, especially when the weather is this cold, they're hidden anyway. I do my finger nails every 2-3 days. It will take me a couple of years at best to get through them all (and that's just once!).

girlhaha.gif
Yes high time ! One mani, one pedi each day in fact !

Dominique33

LOL yes indeed, a couple of years but on the other side no one can deny that you are a NPA worthy of the name ! Compared to you I am a very modest NPA, and worse I very often wear nail polish on toes, on hands well just during spring/summer !
nocomment.gif
But I love this thread and my small collection will thrive if I go on following you all ! Actually I need some Deborah Lippmann ( just 2 ), I don't know if resisting is a good thing.
greengrin.gif