Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Dominique33

wavey.gif
CC. So glad you had a great BD and that you're stretching out---ROCK ON!!!
I know what you mean about people stopping to look while you're having your makeup done. I've
been one of those annoying gawkers---recently in fact at the TR event. I
pretended to be looking at the makeup demos but I was also eyeing this:
Well, well
heat.gif
Yes Temperature Rising !

Honi

wavey.gif
I know what you mean about people stopping to look while you're having your makeup done. I've
Well hello there...

CartoonChic

wavey.gif
Holy moly! Why did I decide to skip this event?! *kicks self*

Naughtyp

[COLOR=0000FF]     How are you enjoying your AAO lippies???[/COLOR]
been wearing them ever since I've kept all three in my purse and I just switch em up lol... only wore RS blush so far... shoot I haven't even worn RFL yet lol! or TPC that Hwdsprincess gave me for my bday! lol

CartoonChic

Here's my birthday mani! Took the pic while I was out running around. It was cloudy. I wish I could've taken a better picture. It's so much prettier and softer in person. The camera makes June look like a citrus orange color. It's more like a dark peach. The color looks similar to the dark peach glitter in Million Dollar Mermaid.
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Chanel June 539 (middle, thumb)
Deborah Lippmann Million Dollar Mermaid (index, pinky)
Illamasqua Purity (ring)

MRV

wavey.gif
Hey, my Mac is never this bulgy!!??
blush-anim-cl.gif

mosha010

Nail Polish Discussion Any Brand- MAC, OPI, China Glaze, Essie, Illamasqua, Bu

O man. Im so sad I missed those TR pool parties.... Pictures of these hunks started popping out everywhere -Emma

lilinah

This is appareantly what happens when I get bored... LOL! Rainbow neon zebra extravaganza madness, more is more. Shouldve added some glitter somewhere aswell just for the heck of it.
Oh, yeah. This is so FUN! and great for spring and summer! I don't have any yellow polish, but i bet i have things similar to the others... How do you get such fine black lines?

lilinah

Honi

Any chance of a tutorial on your mani? I love it! I've looked on your website, but can't read it (and its not worth thrying to use Google Translate - they'd just mangle it up so much!)

Thanks

Lina

1. White base layer.
2. Take a sponge and apply five or six colors randomly over the nails.
3. Konad plate M57 zebra print all over nails.
4. Clean up with q-tip and a little brush and nailpolish remover.

Tadaa! :) If you need more help just let me know!
Thanks! I'm catching up - only a little over a page of messages today - beats the heck out of 300 msgs the other day...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
wavey.gif
Well, hello there!
heat.gif

MACina

Beautiful, CartoonChic
heart.gif

Here's my birthday mani! Took the pic while I was out running around. It was cloudy. I wish I could've taken a better picture. It's so much prettier and softer in person. The camera makes June look like a citrus orange color. It's more like a dark peach. The color looks similar to the dark peach glitter in Million Dollar Mermaid.
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Illamasqua Purity (ring)

honey on boost

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Illamasqua Purity (ring)

That's a fun birthday mani. And you've just made me place an order for Million Dollar Mermaid. This will be my 2nd DL polish.

CartoonChic

That's a fun birthday mani. And you've just made me place an order for Million Dollar Mermaid. This will be my 2nd DL polish.
You're going to love Million Dollar Mermaid! It's so pretty and the formula was great for me.

The new Diors have been at Macys.com since last week. I haven't purchased them yet. Looks like I can't avoid buying Seche Restore to renew my fast drying top coats.
ohboy.gif

Medgal07

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Illamasqua Purity (ring)

Great NO choices CC. I was wearing June and my daughter came over and did her nails (her fav thing to do when she comes over for
M & MT----mommy & me time, as she calls it) with one coat of Purity and two coats of Million Dollar Mermaid. It looked really pretty. I agree that the
camera turns June into a Navel orange! It's such a pretty peach!!