Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

I stumbled across this chart for nail shapes.

SOURCE: http://www.beautylish.com/a/vmjxv/best-nail-shape

I was also watching a Deborah Lippmann manicure video and she suggested filing your nails to match the natural shape of your cuticles. My nails have a natural squoval shape. I didn't realize it at first, but they do mimic my cuticle shape. The video is long, but very informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xFW-CugUf4
My nails are pretty squoval. Can't keep them square as the corners chip. Oval nails might be good, too, but I think they are more difficult to shape than squovals.

Pinkdollface

i kno u also missed out on the polishes,but there will always be more to come!!
winks.gif
Thanks, I hope you can get more time to talk about it with your bf and figure things out. Indeed relationships are not easy, but I don't want to give up on this one. We've been together for 6 years and 3 months with a break of 7 months halfway.

Dominique33

I stumbled across this chart for nail shapes.

SOURCE: http://www.beautylish.com/a/vmjxv/best-nail-shape

I was also watching a Deborah Lippmann manicure video and she suggested filing your nails to match the natural shape of your cuticles. My nails have a natural squoval shape. I didn't realize it at first, but they do mimic my cuticle shape. The video is long, but very informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xFW-CugUf4
Thank you for sharing CartoonChic, this is useful !

CartoonChic

Noooooo! We missed Hare Bisbee.
crybaby.gif

Hare had a flash restock on June 28th and she reformulated 2 older colors as well. That was the day my power went out because of really bad thunderstorms. I'm signed up for newsletters, but didn't get anything about it. She says that the colors will be restocked again and that stockists will get it too. I think she's working on Llarowe's order now.

Anitacska

I also prefer no more than 25. We had about 26-27 here yesterday and it was too hot.
heat.gif
I hate hot Hungarian summers, much prefer the British climate, except when it's muggy and my hair goes wild!
eeksign.gif

The older I get the less I like the heat. 23 is my perfect temperature.
eyelove.gif

Honi

I have (For some reason) been looking at 80's fashion and 80's tv shows today so I was totally inspired to do something 80s-like and when i become bored you know I turn to attempting nail art, so here it is!

MACina

th_worship.gif
...looks stunning, Honi
eyelove.gif

I have (For some reason) been looking at 80's fashion and 80's tv shows today so I was totally inspired to do something 80s-like and when i become bored you know I turn to attempting nail art, so here it is!

MRV

I love the glow in the middle!

MRV

My laptop is wonky again so I cut the posts in case it crashes down. Some haul pics.

Have you seen the L'Oréal Miss Pop Collection? I got 2 polishes from the collection (L-R): Paradise Flower, and Island in the Sun (and French Riviera because they had B2GOF)

And today I went to this mall where I found discounted Chanel Blue Rebel and EL Enchanted Garnet (should've gone there earlier...)

And then I went to Inglot. I have not really bought anything from them in years, but now I had to. They were selling these round tester pans (all unused of course) because they (= the round ones) are going to be discontinued. I jumped on the green(ish)s:

This entire lot was 27 Euros!!
thud.gif

kimibos

Here is the post at their website.

http://www.harepolish.com/2013/06/bisbee-20-leap-light-year-star-tropics.html

it kind of SUCKs that its a different version. beautiful but why cant she make the original! please nikole
crybaby.gif

i will be getting all those 3 plus dead man's bones in their next restock.
love.gif

i got 7 hares today and i love them. also the WTF from scofflaw? and a smitten polish too. both gorgeous.
i have pics of all the 5 hares i got first. i got a new phone and dont know how to upload the images to my computer. i have to get my brother in a break so he can teach me.

kimibos

Have you seen the L'Oréal Miss Pop Collection? I got 2 polishes from the collection (L-R): Paradise Flower, and Island in the Sun (and French Riviera because they had B2GOF)

And today I went to this mall where I found discounted Chanel Blue Rebel and EL Enchanted Garnet (should've gone there earlier...)

And then I went to Inglot. I have not really bought anything from them in years, but now I had to. They were selling these round tester pans (all unused of course) because they (= the round ones) are going to be discontinued. I jumped on the green(ish)s:

This entire lot was 27 Euros!!
thud.gif
those l'oreal look gorgeous. the blue chanel looks cool too. im glad you can get those cheaper! amaxing scores!
i want the first 2 shadows in the top left. enjoy your shadows!
We all seem to be buying less mac with time.

Honi

MRV: The glow comes from my trusty old Gosh Rainbow, too beautiful! Ive been eying the Miss Pop NP's but went home and googled Island in the sun and didnt like what i saw :( Paradise Flower was already sold out, boo!

Liz2012

Here is the post at their website.

http://www.harepolish.com/2013/06/bisbee-20-leap-light-year-star-tropics.html

it kind of SUCKs that its a different version. beautiful but why cant she make the original! please nikole
crybaby.gif

i will be getting all those 3 plus dead man's bones in their next restock.
love.gif

i got 7 hares today and i love them. also the WTF from scofflaw? and a smitten polish too. both gorgeous.
i have pics of all the 5 hares i got first. i got a new phone and dont know how to upload the images to my computer. i have to get my brother in a break so he can teach me.
I see she changed the glitter in Bisbee. The reason why Bisbee has been out of stock for so long was because the glitter in the old Bisbee started curling after a while. Maybe this was the only solution to prevent this
th_dunno.gif
I like the older version with the big hexes in it alot more as well, and i don't have that one either
crybaby.gif

kimibos

I see she changed the glitter in Bisbee. The reason why Bisbee has been out of stock for so long was because the glitter in the old Bisbee started curling after a while. Maybe this was the only solution to prevent this
th_dunno.gif
I like the older version with the big hexes in it alot more as well, and i don't have that one either
crybaby.gif
ohhh that makes sense. i wouldnt want curling but the big glitters look better.
crybaby.gif
lets hope we can score the 2.0 version.