Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

It seems like I'm talking to myself today... Where is everyone?

Here's my mani from the other day. I took the pictures before I put topcoat on it, although it was lovely without, it kept catching on things and started chipping a bit, so I thought I'd try and prolong its life with the topcoat. It was quite funny though how the topcoat made the colour quite a bit darker, still very pretty though.

First picture without flash, second one with flash:

allthingsglam

It seems like I'm talking to myself today... Where is everyone?  Here's my mani from the other day. I took the pictures before I put topcoat on it, although it was lovely without, it kept catching on things and started chipping a bit, so I thought I'd try and prolong its life with the topcoat. It was quite funny though how the topcoat made the colour quite a bit darker, still very pretty though.  First picture without flash, second one with flash:
So pretty I must get this one just beautiful

kimibos

It seems like I'm talking to myself today... Where is everyone?

Here's my mani from the other day. I took the pictures before I put topcoat on it, although it was lovely without, it kept catching on things and started chipping a bit, so I thought I'd try and prolong its life with the topcoat. It was quite funny though how the topcoat made the colour quite a bit darker, still very pretty though.

First picture without flash, second one with flash:

eyelove.gif
i think this one goes as one of my Faves on you!

Anitacska

Very pretty! i saw all lacquered up swatches and thought they look meh but i kind of like how it looks on you!

Ohh no! i hope your doing ok.
th_cheerup.gif
you deserve that haul!
WTF2.gif
all but 1 of my med post disappeared!! anyways! thanks for all the compliments in my manis! its nice to see you back, sorry about the hare/BL stained nails. i guess that blue is very pigmented.

Lets hope LLa has a code/sale soon so you can place your first order. beware tho you are going to be hooked. you are not going to lookk like a crackk addict, in fact you are going to have gorgeous hands But you are Going to ACT like one hahaha
Refresh Mint is a Classic!
heart.gif

EU Only
sigh.gif
How often are Enchanted restocks?? like once a month?. i feel like you are the Enchanted Expert in here along with CC. i emailed them asking if they are going to be having the Time to pretend collection again and if they are going to be having the whole set. no respond yet.
im on a mission to get it!
boxing.gif
I'm sorry, I don't know, I've only just started following them. I'd offer to try and get them for you, but I'm afraid the bl**dy Royal Mail would destroy them if I tried sending them to you.
wacko.gif

kimibos

I'm sorry, I don't know, I've only just started following them. I'd offer to try and get them for you, but I'm afraid the bl**dy Royal Mail would destroy them if I tried sending them to you.
wacko.gif
thanks hun i saw they have an alert for uk costumers. Fing Royal mail, Royal my
censored.gif
!

Naughtyp

Very pretty! i saw all lacquered up swatches and thought they look meh but i kind of like how it looks on you!    Ohh no! i hope your doing ok. :support:  you deserve that haul!  :wtf: all but 1 of my med post disappeared!! anyways! thanks for all the compliments in my manis! its nice to see you back, sorry about the hare/BL stained nails. i guess that blue is very pigmented.  Lets hope LLa has a code/sale soon so you can place your first order. beware tho you are going to be hooked. you are not going to lookk like a crackk addict, in fact you are going to have gorgeous hands But you are Going to ACT like one hahaha    Refresh Mint is a Classic! :heart: EU Only :sigh:  How often are Enchanted restocks?? like once a month?. i feel like you are the Enchanted Expert in here along with CC. i emailed them asking if they are going to be having the Time to pretend collection again and if they are going to be having the whole set. no respond yet. im on a mission to get it! :boxing:
Hey girl Harlow and Co is restocking enchanteds at 12 EDT Saturday

Naughtyp

I'm feeling very depressed :( Could t even pick a color to use for my mani... I ended up wearing Peace,love & OPI on my fingers a d Essie's For the Twill on my toes. Formula wise I'd pick the OPI if u can only afford one. The Essie is kinda thick! I wanted to take it off immediately , didn't thrill me at all. Driving to work today I appreciated it much more lol I could see the duo chrome alot better. Still feeling down, don't want to be here at wrk... I ordered my first Cirque polish Dark Horse and another lime crime polish Blue Mousse from Harlow so that I have an account ready for Saturday's restock. I also got enchanted Hot Chocolate from a private seller on FB! I feel like I've bought too much, I can't even decide what to wear anymore :( Yet I still want more I have issues!!! My dollish polish finally shipped yesterday!! And I've got two of my llarowe packages, waiting on more lol. I didn't even go look at the retro matte collection today, first launch I've missed in awhile! ;(

kimibos

I didn't even go look at the retro matte collection today, first launch I've missed in awhile! ;(
Sorry you have being feeling blue. i have been having discussions with my dad regarding my spending. and its just hard for him to understand how sad i feel sometimes and how i have a nice time hauling instead of been passed out on my bed. im too thinking about taking a break. but its just so hard. Right now i was able to let go of "name" brands (opi,essie,CG,CC) but im hooked on indies which happens to be more expensive
wacko.gif
Sometimes i feel very guilty, but the next day im back at it! i think We all need help.
anyways i just want you to know that you are not alone and hopefully youll be back at it, loving your manis.

cheerleader.gif
Congrats on getting HOT Chocolate!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Dropping in to say hi to everyone. Hope everyone is alright! Loving all the manis.
I didn't haul any polish lately. The Armani ones are still tempting, but so little product for that much $$$... Need to save for a fall coat and boots!
I'm being a bad NPA, I'm wearing my nails super short recently and naked most of the time.
blush-anim-cl.gif

kimibos

Dropping in to say hi to everyone. Hope everyone is alright! Loving all the manis.
I didn't haul any polish lately. The Armani ones are still tempting, but so little product for that much $$$... Need to save for a fall coat and boots!
I'm being a bad NPA, I'm wearing my nails super short recently and naked most of the time.
blush-anim-cl.gif
omg.gif
shame on you!!!

Naughtyp

:thud:  MUST DO SOME MATH RIGHT NOW!!!! :shock: Sorry you have being feeling blue.  i have been having discussions with my dad regarding my spending. and its just hard for him to understand how sad i feel sometimes and how i have a nice time hauling instead of been passed out on my bed. im too thinking about taking a break. but its just so hard. Right now i was able to let go of "name" brands (opi,essie,CG,CC) but im hooked on indies which happens to be more expensive :nuts:   Sometimes i feel very guilty, but the next day im back at it! i think We all need help.  anyways i just want you to know that you are not alone and hopefully youll be back at it, loving your manis. :cheer: Congrats on getting HOT Chocolate! 
thanks Hun, I also have stopped buying so many name brands and now am into indies lol. That's even worse I think lol since they Arent always available, so gotta grab em while u can! Which is what I've been doing lol so I don't know if ill be able to get those new uggs after all... But I already have three pairs lol and they are easier to track down than indie polish! I would also rather be hauling instead of laying in bed, especially since Prince isnt around to snuggle with me anymore ;( I'm glad I can come here so I don't feel so alone!! I think after a few more restocks I will be set for awhile! ( Enchanted, CBLs and Lilypads are what I'm waiting on and want most).

Anneri

No more shameless nakedness for me lol! Here's my first mani after two weeks of using the nail treatment:
d7f60345_image.jpeg
Indigo Bananas Alcatraz. Looooook aaaaat the hoooooloooo! Love!!!! It's my first IB polish and I like everything about it - the formula, the brush, and it hasn't chipped yet (2 days after application). Thanks for all the wellwishes! I'm quite ok, there's a little bit of discomfort now and then, but mostly I'm annoyed that I'm not allowed to bath and do any sport.

MACina

Thanks for all the wellwishes! I'm quite ok, there's a little bit of discomfort now and then, but mostly I'm annoyed that I'm not allowed to bath and do any sport.
BEAUTIFUL, Anneri
eyelove.gif

I am very glad to hear that you are quite ok after your accident and hope that everything will heal soon so that you
can at least bath again
th_cheerup.gif

Latest posts