Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Pinkdollface

It seems like I'm talking to myself today... Where is everyone?

Here's my mani from the other day. I took the pictures before I put topcoat on it, although it was lovely without, it kept catching on things and started chipping a bit, so I thought I'd try and prolong its life with the topcoat. It was quite funny though how the topcoat made the colour quite a bit darker, still very pretty though.

First picture without flash, second one with flash:

That's a lovely colour on you! I kinda want it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyp

I'm feeling very depressed
ssad.gif

Could t even pick a color to use for my mani...
I ended up wearing Peace,love & OPI on my fingers a d Essie's For the Twill on my toes. Formula wise I'd pick the OPI if u can only afford one. The Essie is kinda thick!
I wanted to take it off immediately , didn't thrill me at all.
Driving to work today I appreciated it much more lol I could see the duo chrome alot better.
Still feeling down, don't want to be here at wrk...
I ordered my first Cirque polish Dark Horse and another lime crime polish Blue Mousse from Harlow so that I have an account ready for Saturday's restock.
I also got enchanted Hot Chocolate from a private seller on FB!
I feel like I've bought too much, I can't even decide what to wear anymore
ssad.gif

Yet I still want more
I have issues!!!
My dollish polish finally shipped yesterday!! And I've got two of my llarowe packages, waiting on more lol.
I didn't even go look at the retro matte collection today, first launch I've missed in awhile! ;(
I'm so sorry that you're feeling so bad and I'm sorry for anyone else that feels that way too:(
I just did my nails with Peace & Love & OPI and I love it so much! The duochrome is really strong especially outdoors. It shifts from a blue-green-gray to a plummy purple, so amazing
eyelove.gif
I'm glad you liked it more when you went to work.
Maybe we can help you choose which colour to wear if you list some of the colours you still need to try, I'm sorry I can't remember what you have been hauling (I can't really for anyone on here, because there's always so much hauling going on
girlhaha.gif
).

I feel a bit weird, because I think I'm kinda cured from the indie polish bug. I have gotten some really lovely ones in the last month or so and now I'm back to buying OPI. There's just something about OPI that always gets me back to them.

Honi

So I'm wearing Wonderous Star today, it's quite sheer and would probably be better suited for layering but I like that its quite different.

Pinkdollface

My Enchanted polishes from CC arrived
pompom.gif

Since today is my birthday they couldn't have arrived a better day! I'm so happy and they are so so beautiful
heart.gif
CC seriously you rock and thanks so so much! Thanks as well for the Nars pencil sample it looks beautiful too and now I can try that formula and see how I like it
bouquet.gif

nanaparty.gif

Corally

My Enchanted polishes from CC arrived:pompom: Since today is my birthday they couldn't have arrived a better day! I'm so happy and they are so so beautiful:heart:  CC seriously you rock and thanks so so much! Thanks as well for the Nars pencil sample it looks beautiful too and now I can try that formula and see how I like it:bouquet: :nanas:
Awesome! And :stars: :birthday: Happy birthday!!! :birthday: :stars:

MACina

pompom.gif

Since today is my birthday they couldn't have arrived a better day! I'm so happy and they are so so beautiful
heart.gif
CC seriously you rock and thanks so so much! Thanks as well for the Nars pencil sample it looks beautiful too and now I can try that formula and see how I like it
bouquet.gif

nanaparty.gif

happybirthday.gif
Pinkdollface
dothewave.gif

Have a wonderful day
th_partytime.gif

Anneri

Happy Birthday Pinkdollface!
flower.gif

Have a wonderful day and the best wishes for the next year of your life!!!

Honi, please don't kill me, but the polish reminds me of frogs' eggs. (I like frogs and tadpoles!)

MRV

pompom.gif

heart.gif
bouquet.gif

nanaparty.gif
happybirthday.gif
PDF!!! That's an awesome 'accidental gift'.
flower.gif

Anitacska

From Norway Nails:

[h=5]Good afternoon everyone.

I will have all the orders that contain Enchanted Polish ready for shipment by this evening. They will go in the mail tomorrow. If you haven't gotten the shipping refunds you are supposed to get, please let me know.

If you are outside of Europe and would like to order anyone of the remaining colors (sorry, there are not so many left) I have also opened for orders by e-mail as long as there are stock left.

Currently the only ones available are: Castle on a Cloud, Daydream Surprise, Eletric Feel, Hey Jude, I am the Walrus and Ice Castle.

Only a few bottles left, so the first one that e-mails will get it.[/h] [h=5][/h]

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OMG you are like me with Dr martens boots, i already have 4 pairs and my brother dislikes them badly. but im always lemming the new colors! and yes shoes are easy to get but crap we are too deep into polish
girlhaha.gif

So sorry about prince. hopefully someone found him and gave him a home. it really makes me sad.

You here alone!? NEVER!!!!

im gonna have to pass on the Enchanted restock at harlow&co and all the other ones. i only wanted one scofflaw anyways, and im gonna wait on pahlish. she is actually really good at restocking her store. every friday, why the heck cant they all do that!!

nope you have to make up for all that shameless nakedness!? i dont even know if you can put those 2 words together like that in english LOL
Yes, I think that is correct.
girlhaha.gif
OK, I'll make up for it, let's see... I bought some cuticle exfoliator and a nail file, does that count for now?
sweatdrop.gif
I'l be hauling polish, but not anytime soon I think. Mayyyybe I'll get a Chanel or YSL if I place an order during Glamour Shopping Week next month. And​ I'll promise I'll wear polish more often.
amuse.gif
I think I'm in the mood for Chanel Frenzy.

kimibos

Yes, I think that is correct.
girlhaha.gif
OK, I'll make up for it, let's see... I bought some cuticle exfoliator and a nail file, does that count for now?
sweatdrop.gif
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'l be hauling polish, but not anytime soon I think. Mayyyybe I'll get a Chanel or YSL if I place an order during Glamour Shopping Week next month. And​ I'll promise I'll wear polish more often.
amuse.gif
I think I'm in the mood for Chanel Frenzy. OKKK
Is not about hauling!!! it about PUTTING some POLISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

CartoonChic

pompom.gif

heart.gif
bouquet.gif

nanaparty.gif
Yay! Glad everything arrived safely. And Happy Birthday! I guess the shipping was well timed. Enjoy your day!

happybirthday.gif

kimibos

Cadillacquer Where the Wild things are
heart.gif
and Once more with feeling

what i got from LLa Yesterday. EP- Echinops and El cap. Ozotics 910, 912,914. im waiting for 915 in the mail
910 yesterdays mani and 912 is todays mani. I really Like these ozotics, im glad i got the whole set. the holo is not strong but the Duo chrome is perfect. smooth, no lines, the best i have.

i just got these in the mail
greengrin.gif

Happy Hands Banana Stand / Mayoegg / For British Eyes Only Pahlish Drink the Sea / Yu Lan Festival / Dirty Paws.

Im in polish heaven right now. i need more hands!!!

CartoonChic

So I'm wearing Wonderous Star today, it's quite sheer and would probably be better suited for layering but I like that its quite different.
I actually like it as is with no undies. It reminds me of a cheeta for some reason, but the fish eggs description seems more accurate.

MACina

Cadillacquer Where the Wild things are
heart.gif
and Once more with feeling

what i got from LLa Yesterday. EP- Echinops and El cap. Ozotics 910, 912,914. im waiting for 915 in the mail
910 yesterdays mani and 912 is todays mani. I really Like these ozotics, im glad i got the whole set. the holo is not strong but the Duo chrome is perfect. smooth, no lines, the best i have.

i just got these in the mail
greengrin.gif

Happy Hands Banana Stand / Mayoegg / For British Eyes Only Pahlish Drink the Sea / Yu Lan Festival / Dirty Paws.

Im in polish heaven right now. i need more hands!!!
Gorgeous manis, kimibos
eyelove.gif

I particularly love the gold and the purple!!!

Latest posts