Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

CartoonChic

Ugh. I think Scofflaw's and Hare's restock are both at the same time tomorrow. This could be tricky.
hmm.gif

CartoonChic

Why am I still up? Better yet, why am I still up and *still* buying polish?
th_crazy2.gif
I just ordered some polishes from Femme Fatale. All discontinued shades and Enchanted TenderHeart. Now I just need to find Freeze Machine to complete that glitter collection.

Enchanted Polish

• TenderHeart

Femme Fatale

• Ebon Roses
  • Gilded Rose
  • Sparkling Sands
  • Tricky Treats
  • Galaxis Shards
  • Party Grenade

International shipping is very high at $36. But since the discontinued shades are on sale for $6.50 for today only, the total balances out to less than stockist prices.

I really should be
sleepy.gif
instead of late night polish shopping.

liba

I don't buy a lot of indie np, but I went out of my skull when I saw swatches of I Love Nail Polish's Ultrachromes!!!

I just got mine and did a mani in Birefringence. I have no idea if I'll be able to photograph it, but it's just absolutely amazing!!! Glowing turquoise, magenta, yellow and even a little green, all at once. Stupendous!! 2 coats for full opacity too and not streaky - even somewhat self-levelingly well behaved!!!

http://www.ilnp.com

I also got Cygnus Loop, which has blurple instead of so much turquoise. I just may have to get the other 2, even though they're not the sort of shades I usually wear.
jawdrop.gif

Naughtyp

Glad I wasn't the only one up late buying polish!! Hahahha I orderd from lilypad lacquers etsy I'm tired of waiting for llarowe 2 restock! I got: True Blood Purple people eater I love lilac Pink flamingo My enchant-mint I'm going to go to ulta today to get my pixie polishes too!! O m g I saw pics of the new enchanted colors from her last restock on IG.. There's video pics too Yesterday looks amazing!! Not sure how I feel about autumn yet, looks a lot more green than I would have imagined for a color called autumn.

Naughtyp

Wha huh? You got Hot Chocolate? Congrats! I still haven't caught up on older posts. I got my Enchanted shipping notice on Wednesday, but it hasn't been updated at all. :dunno: Sorry to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure there will be a CrowsToes Halloween collection. I think I read somewhere that it's one of her favorite holidays.
Ya a girl in this np group on fb was selling her stuff.. It was a bit over priced but not like prices for it on eBay tho!! It was the first EP I fell in love with and I never thought I'd get it!!! I had ordered lilypad chocollo as a replacement lol but I compared them yesterday the EP one is much more holo! I was gonna go get those pixies but now I might get some of those Hares instead!!!

MRV

I don't buy a lot of indie np, but I went out of my skull when I saw swatches of I Love Nail Polish's Ultrachromes!!!

I just got mine and did a mani in Birefringence. I have no idea if I'll be able to photograph it, but it's just absolutely amazing!!! Glowing turquoise, magenta, yellow and even a little green, all at once. Stupendous!! 2 coats for full opacity too and not streaky - even somewhat self-levelingly well behaved!!!

http://www.ilnp.com

I also got Cygnus Loop, which has blurple instead of so much turquoise. I just may have to get the other 2, even though they're not the sort of shades I usually wear.
jawdrop.gif

They area out of this world!
th_drool.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Naughtyp

Glad I wasn't the only one up late buying polish!! Hahahha
I orderd from lilypad lacquers etsy I'm tired of waiting for llarowe 2 restock!

I got:
True Blood
Purple people eater
I love lilac
Pink flamingo
My enchant-mint

I'm going to go to ulta today to get my pixie polishes too!!

O m g I saw pics of the new enchanted colors from her last restock on IG.. There's video pics too Yesterday looks amazing!! Not sure how I feel about autumn yet, looks a lot more green than I would have imagined for a color called autumn.
Was I the only good girl? I got only my Shrimp
blush-anim-cl.gif

MRV

Here's a pic of Essie FTTOI. It was a bit thick but not bad. I'm going to take it off now because it chipped due to cleaning all day.
f241bc18_image.jpeg

liba

th_drool.gif
They really are - I cannot even believe my nails. You get at least 2 or 3 strong bright colors just casually glancing at your hands.

I never buy indie polishes and am pretty selective about polish just in general, and these blew my mind. They're outrageous and very special!

Anitacska

You of all people should have them!

They really are - I cannot even believe my nails. You get at least 2 or 3 strong bright colors just casually glancing at your hands.

I never buy indie polishes and am pretty selective about polish just in general, and these blew my mind. They're outrageous and very special!
Yes, Ma'am!
blush-anim-cl.gif
I'll get right on it!
lol.gif

Naughtyp

I got two of the new hares : Peepshow Magique Test your Love The rest of the hares I want I can wait on. I allot ordered some on those I love np polishes but held off. I will be getting some soon tho!!

Naughtyp

They look nice, but I'm content with my EPs now. :angel: That is a good question! Yay! You got HC (and many more :haha: ) ! NOOoooOOOoooooo...! They area out of this world! :drool: Was I the only good girl? I got only my Shrimp :blush: .
Lol I think so!! But if I had got the enchanted I wanted I would have been a good girl too lol. I didn't tho So I had to make up for it ;) And I certainly did that!

MRV

I almost had a heart attack because they started a huge fireworks show the second Hares went up!
amazed.gif
I was able to see the highlight of the show from my balcony - hauling is rarely this festive!
lol.gif

(I got the new collection + Dead Man's Bones.)

Naughtyp

I almost had a heart attack because they started a huge fireworks show the second Hares went up! :whoa:  I was able to see the highlight of the show from my balcony - hauling is rarely this festive! :lol: (I got the new collection + Dead Man's Bones.)
Lol nice!!! I almost got DMB too but decides not too.. I still have to use The Monster I paid so much for lol (I hate ordering from international sites sometimes the shipping is ridiculous!)

Naughtyp

Please do a Monster Mani! 
girlhaha.gif
u kno I will!! Prob in October lol I just started on my magenta pinks which are actually my fav tied with purples. I have neglected the hell out if both lately lol...to many blues an greens! I never even used my corals Even when I was using a coral purse. Np overload lol!! I have decided to be good and not go to Ulta today. I will wait until next weekend ( maybe, might need to save $$ for Riri) Have to remind myself I have some beauties on the way and use my latest clods. Last night I used my first Hits polish, only needed two coats. Bottles aren't super huge but I like that lol. I would take a pic but my phone won't let me :( need to move all these pics to my comp! (4500)! My phone is being hella retarded it keeps shutting my Internet, my fb posts are double on everyone's posts, my pics are all blurry.. iPhone problems!

Fuzzy

I bought Peepshow Magique & Washed Ashore from Hare. I think these two will look cute with my 50s sweaters. And now I really have to be good and not buy anything... I hope
angelic.gif

CartoonChic

Lol! Late night shoppers unite!

I only ordered the 4 new Hares. The older Hares I wanted weren't restocked at all. I decided to wait for Llarowe's restock of Scofflaw. Only one of the 4 Scofflaw colors I needed was restock and I felt too cheap to spend $3 to ship one polish after all the money I've already spent this weekend.

Hare Polish

• Peepshow Magique
  • Read My Biorhythm
  • Test Your Love!
  • Zoltar Speaks

I also held off on the I Love NP Ultrachromes. I saw them when they had the preorder option. I'm still debating if I want to add another brand. I can barely keep up with the brands I already buy.

CartoonChic

My phone is being hella retarded it keeps shutting my Internet, my fb posts are double on everyone's posts, my pics are all blurry.. iPhone problems!
I've neglected my corals too. I'm wearing a coral mani now that I did a few days ago to make up for it. I'm finally wearing Chanel Distraction and Orange Fizz in a combo mani. I love the color of both so much. Then yesterday I layered Enchanted Flamingo Freckles over Orange Fizz and Djinn over Distraction. The coral holo it made is super pretty.
heart.gif
It reminds me of Colors by Llarowe Runt based on pics I've seen. I really hope Runt appears in the next restock.

CartoonChic

They look nice, but I'm content with my EPs now.
angelic.gif

That is a good question!

Yay! You got HC (and many more
girlhaha.gif
) !

NOOoooOOOoooooo...!

th_drool.gif

Was I the only good girl? I got only my Shrimp
blush-anim-cl.gif
I forgot to post the mystery Enchanted. I got The Youth.

Latest posts