Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

Cant wait for your hauls! tomorrow is your Christmas day!!    i cant wait to see what you think of seche vite. i should warn you that once it gets to be almost empty its very hard to use. you need to replace it or buy the refill bottle. sally has it, maybe they have a coupon soon. anyways, i luv it and hope you luv it too. there is a place in the town i live that sells Essie,OPI and CG cheaper like $4 each but you need a nail tech/ma license to buy there. i dont have one so :finger: :censored:  i hate that place LOL  its so cool you found one where you can get yours for less!  ohh 2 towns away there is another shop that sells them at regular price like OPI at $9. im like WTH i rather order from ebay, duh!  :pooh: finger to them too!!  thanks girl! so far Elevation polishes are pretty good for me Echinops was my 1st one. . there is going to be a restock soon the 22nd or 25th  [COLOR=474747]Restocks every 7th of the month at 9PM (CST) and every 22nd of the month at 9AM (CST)[/COLOR]
Where is this restock lol I want two others Arabian Sea and mt something lol I need more seche! Need a Sally's run lol haven't been in awhile since I discovered llarowe!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I love that one! Lovely pictures :) I thought the shimmer translated quite well to the nails though, really nice half-jelly polish..

Here's my pic, quite old one though.

^^ I still have two untried bottles of that one. One will be making its way across the pond to a fellow NPA.
flower.gif

Bcteagirl

i havent tried them since the only close walmart is 3 towns away. Your mani looks good, and you have had it on for a long time! if i go to walmart ill be picking that shade up and a mint one. do they have a mint one????

Ah, another person with my mint complex!

I wish they had this, but in a light mint:
http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/products/mostly-sunny-with-a-chance-of-sprinkles-by-ncla.html
Are you in Australia???if so, Lucky YOU!!! which ones did you get?? oceanic forces looks soo pretty!! i have them. i dont know about shipping to canada, maybe you should email them about it. i think their polishes are ok, if you get them in the box or as add ons for $4.50. but they are not worth the $14 tag or even the $11 with maven discount. never ever would i pay such price. the formula seems to be a hit/miss one. also only 8mL. i get the "it girl box" 3 polishes every time. the other boxes i believe have 2 polishes and a new gimmicky product. ex. salty hair spray, dry body oil. WTH
check the shipping thingy, if you can get the box with free shipping then that is a good deal but dont buy any polishes individually.

Yes that is what I figured, the box with three looks like a much better deal than buying individually, and maybe an add on. Will email them then and see if the shipping is included to Canada or not, I like the look of the purple polishes. Are the add ons limited to certain shades? I noticed on their facebook they were pushing one I liked as an add-on.
rant.gif
i hate how they keep getting the indie brand of the year! who that hell gives such award to them?? they are at sephora and are mass produced polishes.
Completely agree. I would love for more attention to be paid to other indies.

Another question: Does anybody here have the cult polish subscription? I have a link for 50% off the first box, and then you cancel anytime. I may see if the discount is still functional come October. What kind of polishes have you been getting?

Bcteagirl

I love that one! Lovely pictures :) I thought the shimmer translated quite well to the nails though, really nice half-jelly polish..

Here's my pic, quite old one though.

I like both these pictures! The Shoppers around here seem to have gone out of them except for a few ones that still have some of the 'older' polish (e.g. the indie like ones with the round glitters). I grabbed two last time I saw them, looks like I have more to watch out for. You guys are a bad influence!

Wrote Julep about the shipping on their monthly boxes and will see what they say. I have yet to even try a Julep polish, so 3 for 15 sounds like the way to go for me. I have been told you need to be very careful about not tipping over the bottles.

Heading out soon, going to do a bit of shopping and pick up my 'Christmas' packages on the way back. Which me luck!

Anitacska

It is nice, but in the bottle the shimmer is so dense, whereas on the nails it's much more subtle. But it is a really pretty shade.

Anitacska

what are the your fav base and top coats?
girlhaha.gif
too many options!
I use OPI Nail Envy and RapiDry. I also use the Seche Ridge Filling Base Coat. I hate Seche Vite though, it goes gloopy really quickly and you can't get 1/3 of the stuff out at the end because the brush is not long enough!
girl_devil.gif

josephine90

I use OPI Nail Envy and RapiDry. I also use the Seche Ridge Filling Base Coat. I hate Seche Vite though, it goes gloopy really quickly and you can't get 1/3 of the stuff out at the end because the brush is not long enough! :whip:
Thanks! Adding to my list now, i used to use sally hansen complete salon manicure as im lazy lol

CartoonChic

Emily de Molly Femme Fatale: Galaxis Shards, Party Grenade, Tricky Treats, Ebon Roses, Gilded Rose, Sparkling Sands

My current mani. Enchanted Polish Congratulations
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
Now I see what all the fuss is about!

Congratulations is like a red toned neutral on my skin tone. I love it. It's cloudy, so I couldn't catch the red/orange/gold shift.

CartoonChic

what are the your fav base and top coats?
girlhaha.gif
too many options!
Right now for me it's Glisten & Glow Stuck on Blu! base coat and HK Girl top coat. I also like Dior Gel Coat and Poshe top coat, but I get shrinkage with Poshe. I have the same issues with Seche Vite as Anitacska. I've also tried Butter London's base and top coats. I loved the top coat until it got thick and gloopy. The base coat didn't protect my nails from staining.

josephine90

Emily de Molly: Galaxis Shards, Party Grenade, Tricky Treats, Ebon Roses, Gilded Rose, Sparkling Sands

My current mani. Enchanted Polish Congratulations
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
Now I see what all the fuss is about!

Congratulations is like a red toned neutral on my skin tone. I love it. It's cloudy, so I couldn't catch the red/orange/gold shift.
I need Congratulations! Its so pretty! Is Enchanted not sold on llarowe? I can't find it under shop by collection.

Anitacska

I need Congratulations! Its so pretty! Is Enchanted not sold on llarowe? I can't find it under shop by collection.
Not anymore. It's sold by Harlow & Co., Mei Mei Signatures (although she hasn't had any of the recent polishes) and Enchanted's own site as well as Norway Nails.

Latest posts