Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

lmao.gif
thaat killed me!!! i guess ill try to get Electric feel next, im getting kids from Harlow and the rest of the time to pretend collec.. as for now ill skip Darling diva then. im so excited my EP's shipped Yesterday and ill probably get to play with them next week. so far my no-buy since then harlow haul has been successful

huh you are right for me DD was Darling Diva.
I was thinking regular or normal people?! & (must be really tired) EP from Harlow? - is Harlow going to restock EP?? (like I did not just haul from them!
wacko.gif
)

Okay, a few pics. This is all EP Kids:

and DaDi Stripper Pole

This was not fully satisfactory.
ssad.gif
First, yet another stinking polish from them (no butterscotch though), and the formula was somehow weirdly sparse/scattered so the end result is not smooth.

CartoonChic

Cool! How was it??

That's a nice coral!

I don't think I'm there yet. And I have an army to wear!
thud.gif

sweatdrop.gif
Hope I can get some (is it a pre-order for sure?).

Oh, I looove this! It would go with my plum-purple dress I'm wearing atm. I have to remember to combine them when I'm wearing the polish.

It's lovely! The best part is that they are going to have new ones this fall!

Nice holo! And goog to hear about the RF!

th_roll1.gif
Most dangerous of them all!

Thanks, Naughtyp!

cheerleader.gif
I call them Santa
Christmas.gif
Days!

Yup, it's a courrier so they come fast. Did you get your package already?

We have the same situation. CC&C to get.

Interesting, but I'm not sure it would work. They might torch the package the second they ex-ray NP bottles!
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif
Although they might also see if the content is liquid or not.

I was thinking regular or normal people?! & (must be really tired) EP from Harlow? - is Harlow going to restock EP?? (like I did not just haul from them!
wacko.gif
)

Okay, a few pics. This is all EP Kids:

and DaDi Stripper Pole

This was not fully satisfactory.
ssad.gif
First, yet another stinking polish from them (no butterscotch though), and the formula was somehow weirdly sparse/scattered so the end result is not smooth.
I think Colors by Llarowe will be a mix of restock and preorder, but I don't which colors will be preorder.

I missed the delivery yesterday. Tracking says it's out for delivery again today. I'm making sure not to go anywhere this time until I get that package.

Llarowe and Anitacska made the decision for me. Calm, Cool & Collected is still on my list to get today because other colors on my list aren't included in today's restock. And then I see the difference from Land of Confusion in Anitacska's pics, so I'll get it. I may have to trim more glitters off my list, though. I need to lower my budget.

Harlow & Co had an Enchanted restock last Saturday. I thought you ordered Shrimp Cocktail from them? kimibos is talking about her haul from that same restock.

All of those pics are Kids? Amazing! When I did my Darling Diva/Enchanted comparison swatches, We Will Rock You and Kids look like the upper right pic.

What's DaDi? Is that Darling Diva too?

Anitacska

Here's a picture of LoC and CC&C that shows that they are pretty different. Good luck for the restock!

I'm gonna be able to get off fairly lightly I think as there's only a few I really like, but then I looked at the Esmaltes da Kelly polishes and there's a good few that I love!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Gorgeous manis, gals! I was drooling over that Walrus polish. But still no indies for me. I still haven't hauled any polish, I'm the worst NPA ever. I bought a Yamaha Pianocraft stereo plus subwoofer (and shoes *cough*), so that's where my money is going. I bet my neighbours wish I would've spent it on polish instead.
girlhaha.gif

CartoonChic

Here's a picture of LoC and CC&C that shows that they are pretty different. Good luck for the restock!

I'm gonna be able to get off fairly lightly I think as there's only a few I really like, but then I looked at the Esmaltes da Kelly polishes and there's a good few that I love!
Thanks again for the pic. I didn't get Calm, Cool & Collected after all. I still want it, but I had to trim my list more than I thought. It sadly didn't make the cut this round. I opted to get more of the discontinued glitters that I wanted instead. I'll get it later. I'm not worried about it disappearing quickly since it's a newer color.

Emily de Molly

• Living After Midnight
  • On Edge
  • Bo Peep
  • Abstract Canvas
  • Regal Begginings
  • My Bleeding Heart

I'm saying no to Esmaltes da Kelly. Her style of glitter polishes seem similar to other glitters I already have. If I was going to take on another brand, it would be Cadillacquer, Happy Hands, or I Love NP instead. Their polishes would still offer something different to my collection.

MRV

Gorgeous manis, gals! I was drooling over that Walrus polish. But still no indies for me. I still haven't hauled any polish, I'm the worst NPA ever. I bought a Yamaha Pianocraft stereo plus subwoofer (and shoes *cough*), so that's where my money is going. I bet my neighbours wish I would've spent it on polish instead.
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
It's very healthy to haul something else than NP!

Anitacska

Thanks, CC!
Yes, I hauled the Shrimp but I was too tired to remember what happened last Saturday!
tong.gif

It's all Kids! The upper right one is in natural light, the rest are under 3 different lamps.
Yup, it's Darling Diva.

Thanks, Anitacska! I got what I wanted: CC&C, Stuck on Blue (to be d/c) and Soon.
cheerleader.gif

girlhaha.gif
It's very healthy to haul something else than NP!
Shame about DD Stripper Pole, I have it too, and it looks so pretty in the bottle. Of course I haven't worn it yet.
nocomment.gif

MRV

You're welcome. Glad you managed to get what you wanted, but sorry to hear you had to skip CC&C, There's always next time. I got Living After Midnight and On Edge too, but also Copper Field, Fashion Victim and Serenity. As well as a couple of Crows Toes and 4 Esmaltes da Kelly.

Shame about DD Stripper Pole, I have it too, and it looks so pretty in the bottle. Of course I haven't worn it yet.
nocomment.gif
It might be better if you manage to work with thin coats & not put on many of them. I put 3 coats.

Naughtyp

The darling diva queen polishes have been restocked only a few we're sold out tho. I ordered Crazy little thing called love and we are the champions, hoping they squash my lemmings for EP future reflections and electric feel. Of course if I ever have then chance i will grab those eps anyways lol! I missed the edm restock, most of the colors on my wish list weren't restocked. I'm looking for that list of the ones that are being discontinued but I can't find it lol. I went back like 8 pages! Haha we move to quick! I went to ulta to get my urban decay sharpener for $5 lol and I almost got some more Zola pixies but I reminded myself of the indies and riri collections so i put them back.... Might order one edm tonight.... Or two! Lol Crap maybe not I need $$ for the CBLs ;( why can't I be rich lol

Bcteagirl

I missed a package today! I am hoping it is my Emily de Molly polish. That would make 2 nail polish packages (I hope?) that I can pick up on Saturday.

Went to meet the Indie seller yesterday to buy some Etsy nail polishes. No show.
ohboy.gif
It has been 24 hours and I haven't heard anything, so I am assuming that is a wash. Glad I didn't pay ahead or anything.

To make myself feel better I went for a walk and found a place that carries Seche Vite top coat and bought one. More expensive than online, but oh well.

The first place I checked carried quite a bit of Deborah Lippmen but had no idea what a Seche Vite was.. if they don't carry it a nail salon should have at least heard of it you would think. I considered that a bad sign
nope.gif
. Better luck in the next place which also carried Essie, OPI and some China Glaze at cheaper prices than usual. I was good and resisted (for now!).

Anitacska

;( why can't I be rich lol
You should've gone back 10 pages!
girlhaha.gif

Anyway, here's the list:

Split personality
Its complicated
Majestic flight
Its just a phase
My bleeding heart
Ego friendly
Warrior princess
Regal beginnings
Somber party
Rose gold
Stuck on blue
Bright young things

Fuzzy

I missed a package today! I am hoping it is my Emily de Molly polish. That would make 2 nail polish packages (I hope?) that I can pick up on Saturday. Went to meet the Indie seller yesterday to buy some Etsy nail polishes. No show. :eek:hboy: It has been 24 hours and I haven't heard anything, so I am assuming that is a wash. Glad I didn't pay ahead or anything. To make myself feel better I went for a walk and found a place that carries Seche Vite top coat and bought one. More expensive than online, but oh well. The first place I checked carried quite a bit of Deborah Lippmen but had no idea what a Seche Vite was.. if they don't carry it a nail salon should have at least heard of it you would think. I considered that a bad sign :nope: . Better luck in the next place which also carried Essie, OPI and some China Glaze at cheaper prices than usual. I was good and resisted (for now!).
Yikes, that's not good about that etsy seller! You have to wait 'till the weekend to pick up Canada Post? Not a private sector one or just too far away?

Bcteagirl

You have to wait 'till the weekend to pick up Canada Post? Not a private sector one or just too far away?
I could have picked up the other one on the way home, but then I would have to go in twice. It is probably about 20 min all told? Plus this way I can shop a bit on the way
kissy.gif

Anitacska

It's Christmas!!!
th_thb5ed765e.gif
I received 4 packages today, although 3 were from Norway Nails, she split the (rather large) order up, so it slips through customs more easily. Very pleased with everything, so much prettiness!
eyelove.gif

Anitacska

Oh shit. Sally Magpies posted on Facebook that she'd restocked the Lilypads and I've ended up ordering 13 polishes. There's a new collection called Show Me Some Sparkle and they are all so gorgeous! I've also bought 6 Nubar polishes from BeautyBay. I'm going to bed.

Fuzzy

I could have picked up the other one on the way home, but then I would have to go in twice. It is probably about 20 min all told? Plus this way I can shop a bit on the way :kissy:
Ah, mines just a short walk and nothing along the way! haha

kimibos

Oh shit. Sally Magpies posted on Facebook that she'd restocked the Lilypads and I've ended up ordering 13 polishes. There's a new collection called Show Me Some Sparkle and they are all so gorgeous! I've also bought 6 Nubar polishes from BeautyBay. I'm going to bed.
Girl all the polishes you got today look so pretty. major envy here! did you get nubars from the Eden collection?? i saw swatches of those today and they look good.