Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

Oh cool CC, maybe I can get Shy Ann then lol I need it. I need that September
heart.gif
polish too, no matter if its pink or purple, I hope so much to get it!
love.gif
I do not have May 2013, Im kind of a big Deal, or As If, or LOve the Way you lilac
crybaby.gif
so I need this for my collection, most of mine kinda look the same. I think I ilke the "plain" ones best of all =)
I just wrote a huge comment but it got erased! ughhh
Anyways I think the BL collection is kinda boring! I want only the silver glitter topcoat and maybe union j black if theres a deal going on.
The opi Brazil collection is ok, I will get the two mini sets and call it good. THe Essie textures are kinda weird, I need to peep them out in person.

I got a NOPI texture gumdrop polish. I was at CVS and saw what I had read was a Canadian Exclusive, so I snatched that right up lol. Its called "That's what I Mint", a dark teal texture polish.
I also got my lilypads, I do not like that they have that ugly old white sticker on them, I much prefer the new clear stickers!
I wore Chanel Azure the other night and it was chipped the next morning! kinda mad, but I know to make sure I use a gel topcoat when I wear it next time. I switched to CBL Good Fortune, its GORGE!!!
Gonna try and get some RIRI stuff tomorrow , if not more np $$!! haha my mom wants me to take an addiction class, she went thru my polishes today ! too bad theres 4 more packages on their way hee hee!!
devil.gif
Then I came on here and saw all the storage/vanity's and like LOOK!!
holysheep.gif
lol she said ok you girls... lol I think you ALL have more than enough haha

I kind of want more np than makeup but I still wnt special packaging MAC, ughhh!
mac_addict.gif
lol still a mac addict too

Bcteagirl

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/china-glaze/id598849876?ls=1&mt=8

Free China glaze app? I don't even think my phone takes aps. I was going to upgrade but my phone does not work at work (center of a hospital) nor on most of the subway so there is not much point in upgrading really.

Somebody should try the app and let us know how they like it ;)

Bcteagirl

Great Halloween NP giveaway for those of you who live in the USA.

http://www.setinlacquer.com/2013/10/spooktacular-halloween-multi-blogger.html

LastContrast

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/china-glaze/id598849876?ls=1&mt=8

Free China glaze app? I don't even think my phone takes aps. I was going to upgrade but my phone does not work at work (center of a hospital) nor on most of the subway so there is not much point in upgrading really.

Somebody should try the app and let us know how they like it ;)
Yeah its super fun ! it colour matches any point on an image with a china glaze colour. So you can match your nail polishes to your cats eyes or what ever...

MRV

I want a handful of those colors, but they'll have to wait. I'm buying from the upcoming Scofflaw restock on the 6th. I want a few of the Dollish Halloween colors too. The Jindies are pretty, but I'm starting feel that many of them look alike.
I think so too. I got the Anniversary duo, and the blue glitter looks a lot like Princess Breath (which was on like 2 month's BO from Llarowe!), but just a different shade.

MRV

I got a few Diors from "the other department store": Blue Denim, Trench, and Amazonia. Had to leave Grege and Gris Montagne there as my budget doesn't stretch for surprises. And I already received today 9 in the mail and 14 previously this week!
41b7a391_image.jpeg

honey on boost

Haven't had a chance to read the last couple of pages but just popping in to say if you want the FNO Chanel polishes they have them in New York at the 57th boutique. Just placed my order
yahoo.gif

Anneri

I just got the email notification with Lush's christmas products and I'm underwhelmed.
blah.gif

Kimibos, they don't re-release Twilight!
crybaby.gif

kimibos

I just got the email notification with Lush's christmas products and I'm underwhelmed.
blah.gif

Kimibos, they don't re-release Twilight!
crybaby.gif
icon_eek.gif
WTF2.gif
ohboy.gif
th_stormy.gif
cry.gif
No Twilight! What am i supposed to use when i shower at night? like my ritual is going to be missing something! i must use drops of it now. 1 year without it :( i hate them.

and then did you see that crappy Halloween Collection!?? 3 things
bangdesk.gif

off to see the Christmas collection.

Anitacska

EP September looks pink to me. It's nice, but not a must have. I see that it's up on the site now as well as Life In Plastic, Autumn, the Imagine polishes, Seven Nation Army, the 3 Castles, Djinn In A Bottle and Purple Roses, wonder if those are going to be restocked at the next restock. I'll try for Autumn, SNA, QOTC and maybe September as well, but I won't hold my breath.

On another note, I went shopping today and picked up this lot:

The Barry M bar glitter polish is practically the same as the Topshop one. And no, I don't know why I bought both....

These were £1 each from Poundland, they're probably shit, but I thought I'd give them a go anyway.

And here's my current mani, CrowsToes Maxxed Out on top of Color Club Antiquated, a champagne gold foil. It was really weird though, I put Picture Polish Revolution glitter base over the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth base coat, then applied Antiquated and it started cracking! I had to double check it wasn't an actual crackle topcoat I was applying! It was better after 2 coats and with the glitter on top, you can't see it at all, but how odd. I wonder if it reacted badly with Revolution or maybe Revolution reacted with the Sally Hansen base coat and made the polish look funny?

Edit: sorry I forgot to add the pictures.

CartoonChic

Haven't had a chance to read the last couple of pages but just popping in to say if you want the FNO Chanel polishes they have them in New York at the 57th boutique. Just placed my order
yahoo.gif
Oh! I'm going to place an order too. I'm just now reading this, so I'l have to wait to do it tomorrow morning.

CartoonChic

EP September looks pink to me. It's nice, but not a must have. I see that it's up on the site now as well as Life In Plastic, Autumn, the Imagine polishes, Seven Nation Army, the 3 Castles, Djinn In A Bottle and Purple Roses, wonder if those are going to be restocked at the next restock. I'll try for Autumn, SNA, QOTC and maybe September as well, but I won't hold my breath.

On another note, I went shopping today and picked up this lot:

The Barry M bar glitter polish is practically the same as the Topshop one. And no, I don't know why I bought both....

These were £1 each from Poundland, they're probably shit, but I thought I'd give them a go anyway.

And here's my current mani, CrowsToes Maxxed Out on top of Color Club Antiquated, a champagne gold foil. It was really weird though, I put Picture Polish Revolution glitter base over the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth base coat, then applied Antiquated and it started cracking! I had to double check it wasn't an actual crackle topcoat I was applying! It was better after 2 coats and with the glitter on top, you can't see it at all, but how odd. I wonder if it reacted badly with Revolution or maybe Revolution reacted with the Sally Hansen base coat and made the polish look funny?

Edit: sorry I forgot to add the pictures.
Nice haul. I love how blingy Maxxed Out looks.

CartoonChic

I couldn't take a pic of my mani today. I used my Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter-A-Peel base coat for the Hare glitter. The stuff works too good because it randomly started to peel off before I could take a pic. I'm going to touch up the glitter nails then take a pic a tomorrow. I'll do a polish change after that. This time I'm going to layer Glitter-A-Peel over my Stuck on Blu! sticky base coat to see if that will help it to not peel off randomly. Anitaska layering Picture Polish Revolution over another base coat gave me the idea to try it. I didn't think to layer different base coats over each other.

I don't have a mani pic, but here's the pic of Enchanted Life in Plastic, It's Fantastic!.

Latest posts