Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

I couldn't take a pic of my mani today. I used my Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter-A-Peel base coat for the Hare glitter. The stuff works too good because it randomly started to peel off before I could take a pic. I'm going to touch up the glitter nails then take a pic a tomorrow. I'll do a polish change after that. This time I'm going to layer Glitter-A-Peel over my Stuck on Blu! sticky base coat to see if that will help it to not peel off randomly. Anitaska layering Picture Polish Revolution over another base coat gave me the idea to try it. I didn't think to layer different base coats over each other.

I don't have a mani pic, but here's the pic of Enchanted Life in Plastic, It's Fantastic!.

such a pretty pink I wish I had gotten it even tho I keep saying no glitters! lol some of them are tempting

MRV

I couldn't take a pic of my mani today. I used my Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter-A-Peel base coat for the Hare glitter. The stuff works too good because it randomly started to peel off before I could take a pic. I'm going to touch up the glitter nails then take a pic a tomorrow. I'll do a polish change after that. This time I'm going to layer Glitter-A-Peel over my Stuck on Blu! sticky base coat to see if that will help it to not peel off randomly. Anitaska layering Picture Polish Revolution over another base coat gave me the idea to try it. I didn't think to layer different base coats over each other.

I don't have a mani pic, but here's the pic of Enchanted Life in Plastic, It's Fantastic!.

The pink does look nice! What colour are you going to combine it with?

I received the I
heart.gif
NP Ultra Chromes in a week! One of them became my next mani right away. It's just WHOA intense!!!

Birefringence in every pic. I can't even capture all the shades!

Anitacska

A glitter bomb!
th_drool.gif

I received the I
heart.gif
NP Ultra Chromes in a week! One of them became my next mani right away. It's just WHOA intense!!!

That's gorgeous! I need to use mine asap!

Fuzzy

A glitter bomb!
th_drool.gif

I received the I
heart.gif

love.gif

Fuzzy

ACK, now I have that Barbie Girl song in my head!!!

josephine90

Im bored! And thats not good for my wallet as i ll start shopping lol, did someone said enchanted restock is happening sometime soon?

kimibos

Im bored! And thats not good for my wallet as i ll start shopping lol, did someone said enchanted restock is happening sometime soon?
Same here, been bored is no good. makes you go cart filling everywhere!

CC suspects there is going to be one Sunday, since the EP lady is adding pics around. but yeah one is coming soon.

josephine90

Same here, been bored is no good. makes you go cart filling everywhere!  CC suspects there is going to be one Sunday, since the EP lady is adding pics around. but yeah one is coming soon. 
Omg! I thought its only me who do that! I think i have a shopping addiction, the only thing stopping me is lack of funds :) and im waiting for sephora f&f to get all my non mac holiday collection, hopefully its still available den. I swear the ups guy probably thinks im crazy. Wil be looking out for the email and checking their fb more den!

CartoonChic

Woohoo! Chanel Magic and Cosmic are on their way to me. I called an SA at my local Chanel boutique who helped me once before. He ordered the polishes to ship to his store so that I can avoid the $25 shipping fee. They should be in next week and I'll go pick them up.
yahoo.gif

CartoonChic

A glitter bomb!
th_drool.gif

I received the I
heart.gif

Ohmergawd!!!
jawdrop.gif
I can't hold off on picking up those Ultrachromes any longer.

I'm not sure what to pair with Life in Plastic. I'm thinking maybe a dark purple.

CartoonChic

Same here, been bored is no good. makes you go cart filling everywhere!

CC suspects there is going to be one Sunday, since the EP lady is adding pics around. but yeah one is coming soon.
Yup. Nothing official, but my polish senses say an Enchanted restock is coming. I'm guessing Sunday because that's the day she usually has her restocks.

Bcteagirl

Woohoo! Chanel Magic and Cosmic are on their way to me. I called an SA at my local Chanel boutique who helped me once before. He ordered the polishes to ship to his store so that I can avoid the $25 shipping fee. They should be in next week and I'll go pick them up.
yahoo.gif
Wohoo glad you got them! :)

Bcteagirl

I had a busy week. As promised, here are my pictures of my mini haul from the weekend.

Sally and Hard Candy makeup (and Clinique beauty bonus makeup)

Nail Polish Overview

Hard Candy Emeralds Eve (new), Masquerade, Bite of Black and Gummy Green

Finger Paints You Yacht to Know Better (Sparkly dark slate blue), Sparitual Can You Dig It, Nina Call the Coppers, zoya mini (?)

A friend was astonished at how many neutral she had, so I borrowed two of hers until the holidays ( O.P.I Honeymoon Sweet and Tinsel Town Taupe). Bought Nicole Green up your Act at a discount store.

Sephora has added a new beauty bonus for 100 points: A sample of their red Sephora X pyrotechnic nail polish (5ml). Grabbed one and I hope it means more NP bonuses to come!

CartoonChic

I had a busy week. As promised, here are my pictures of my mini haul from the weekend.

Sally and Hard Candy makeup (and Clinique beauty bonus makeup)

Nail Polish Overview

Hard Candy Emeralds Eve (new), Masquerade, Bite of Black and Gummy Green

Finger Paints You Yacht to Know Better (Sparkly dark slate blue), Sparitual Can You Dig It, Nina Call the Coppers, zoya mini (?)

A friend was astonished at how many neutral she had, so I borrowed two of hers until the holidays ( O.P.I Honeymoon Sweet and Tinsel Town Taupe). Bought Nicole Green up your Act at a discount store.

Sephora has added a new beauty bonus for 100 points: A sample of their red Sephora X pyrotechnic nail polish (5ml). Grabbed one and I hope it means more NP bonuses to come!
Nice haul. The mini Zoya is so cute and I like the name of the Call the Coppers polish. That's nice of your friend to share her stash.

Bcteagirl

Believe might be a nice one. I see it is already sold out!

Current mani is a jelly sandwich with Zoya Katherine (Gorgeous dark wine jelly) and Nicole Love Your Life (Clear with pink heart glitter and the occasional sparkle). Will try to take a picture tomorrow is beautiful. It is a dark polish, and it is supposed to rain tomorrow, so we shall see how it goes.

Does anybody know how often they update/change the hard candy nail polish collection? I may have another chance in December, is it likely there would be new ones out by then?

Latest posts