Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

i saw the orly collection last night on chic profile I want all three glittery ones: peaceful opposition, high on hope and elation generation. and there's a valentines collection from orly too I want la vida loca and Monroe's red. shoot I don't think I'm going to make my no buy low buy lol

MACina

I just checked that one out.And yes, I want La Vida Loca too
heart.gif

i saw the orly collection last night on chic profile I want all three glittery ones: peaceful opposition, high on hope and elation generation. and there's a valentines collection from orly too I want la vida loca and Monroe's red. shoot I don't think I'm going to make my no buy low buy lol

CartoonChic

Great!
pompom.gif

I have Razzle Dazzle which is very close to GGGB so I can't justify buying it. Doesn't stop me drooling over it though. Such a gorgeous polish!

Just scored Sweet Dreams on eBay! Even with shipping the total is slightly over EUR13, which is an excellent deal by European standards. Not a bad start to the new year
greengrin.gif
I was looking for Razzle Dazzle but only saw Good Girl Gone Bad. I still want to get Razzle Dazzle at some point. Congrats with Sweet Dreams! That's an excellent way to kick off 2013.

CartoonChic

I know a beauty addict here, she has over 530 nail polishes ! She is a NPA, well I understand but I told her not to have a showcase and avoid light at all costs or her polish won't survive
ohboy.gif

OPI yes they all have special names, it's so funny ! So the Art Director loves both names and polishes, why not ? I do prefer colour to the name but OPI nail polishes are so beautiful even when I don't quite understand the name !
Have you seen this ? Great I think !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dosvDc1b9s
Lol. At what number is one officially a nail polish addict? I'm roughly at 130 polishes. I'm amazed that I bought about 100 of those polishes within the past 4 months. It still doesn't look like a lot to me when I look at them all together.

Medgal07

I am looking for the perfect coral color. Does anyone have any suggestions? My favorite is OPI Dress to Empress which was LE several years ago.
My Chanel polishes arrived on NYE and one is a very pretty coral--Fracas, which I think is part of the Chanel spring line.

Medgal07

Lol. At what number is one officially a nail polish addict? I'm roughly at 130 polishes. I'm amazed that I bought about 100 of those polishes within the past 4 months. It still doesn't look like a lot to me when I look at them all together.
I'm always intrigued by the names of nail polish, and find them pretty amusing. I actually like that a lot about nail polish. Too much nail polish is all relative. I have no room to talk. I just love the stuff. It makes me happy.
girlhaha.gif

Dominique33

I'm always intrigued by the names of nail polish, and find them pretty amusing. I actually like that a lot about nail polish. Too much nail polish is all relative. I have no room to talk. I just love the stuff. It makes me happy.
girlhaha.gif
Yes it is really amusing, but my English is not so good and sometimes well difficult to understand, esp the OPI and the Essie ones too ! I have a lot too but I can't stop purchasing new ones, I hope not to reach 530 or so like the NPA I know, she wants to have the biggest collection ever, well I already read here that some ladies had 2000 it's incredible ( but of course true ) !

Medgal07

HAPPY NEW YEAR to my fellow NP addicts.
pompom.gif

I took advantage of the Nordstrom buy 1 get 1 free sale.
Butter London:
Fiver
Fruit Machine
Tea with the Queen

Deborah Lippmann;
Fashion
Lara's Theme
My Old Flame (Wanted a bronze color but it was no longer available)

I had also ordered two polishes from Chanel, Fracas and Orange Fizz.

edited to correct transposed letters in two words---the word two, being one of them!
girlhaha.gif

Dominique33

HAPPY NEW YEAR to my follow NP addicts.
pompom.gif

I tppk advantage of the Nordstrom buy 1 get 1 free sale.
Butter London:
Fiver
Fruit Machine
Tea with the Queen

Deborah Lippmann;
Fashion
Lara's Theme
My Old Flame (Wanted a bronze color but it was no longer available)

I had also ordered tow polishes from Chanel, Fracas and Orange Fizz.
Happy new Year to all NPA yes and to everyone on Specktra !
cheerleader.gif

Fracas looks pretty, very wearable but it's not available here yet ( I guess until february, sales start on january the 9 th at Sephora which clearly means that spring collections arrive much later ),
I need the 3 Dior polishes, they look so pretty this year and the grey is really subtle ( much more than the Gris Montaigne ).
YSL launches 2 beautiful shades too, well, our wallets are going to suffer a lot I fear but ( sigh ) as NPA we're used to it lol !

CartoonChic

I removed my Christmas mani and was able to swatch my new polishes. I
heart.gif
them all. I'm super excited to start hauling more polish this year. I'm trying to decide what to get first.

BuickMackane

I was looking for Razzle Dazzle but only saw Good Girl Gone Bad. I still want to get Razzle Dazzle at some point. Congrats with Sweet Dreams! That's an excellent way to kick off 2013.
RD is a tad sparklier than GGGB and has bigger glitter particles. Other than that, the two are very very similar. I don't think it's necessary to own both unless you're really into these kind of colours. I'm not much of a vampy purple/maroon person so I'm happy with just RD.

I'm so chuffed about SD! I'd honestly given up all hope of finding one at a decent price. Even I wouldn't pay USD30+shipping for a DL NP. Not for any NP. Not any more anyway
angelic.gif

Medgal07

I removed my Christmas mani and was able to swatch my new polishes. I
heart.gif
them all. I'm super excited to start hauling more polish this year. I'm trying to decide what to get first.
busted.gif
! Does that mean you wore your Christmas mani on NYE? Regardless, I'm sure it was awesome if you did! I wore MAC's Rich, Rich, Rich (Gold) and decided I wanted a little more flash so I topped it with DL's Cleopatra in NY. Absolute love!!!!

Medgal07

I'll look for it the next time I go to the mall. Where did you get those other Dior polishes you posted here before? I think it was an orange and pink one.
How gorgeous were they right? I think I saw the pink one at Nordstrom. Definite must-have for me. Can't get enough pink NP!
girlhaha.gif

kimibos

ohh i want those too. i may have to ignore the no buy hahah

Happy New Year Girls!!! lets hope we can do more shopping
girlhaha.gif

i wore a julep polish robin? for the new year. i got my january box and idk if i like it yet. it has neons, and i need a white polish to wear them. i cant believe i dont have one yet!!

honey on boost

I'll look for it the next time I go to the mall. Where did you get those other Dior polishes you posted here before? I think it was an orange and pink one.
Thanks! I got those from the Dior counter at the Palazzo in Vegas. I usually deal with Massiel there she sends me emails on new collections and ships them to me when they are in :) Let me know if you'd like her info.

Latest posts