Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Dominique33

ohh i want those too. i may have to ignore the no buy hahah
Happy New Year Girls!!! lets hope we can do more shopping
girlhaha.gif

i wore a julep polish robin? for the new year. i got my january box and idk if i like it yet. it has neons, and i need a white polish to wear them. i cant believe i dont have one yet!!
girlhaha.gif
yes, let's hope we can and will do more shopping but don't think our wallets will agree !
lol.gif

A white nail polish ? Maybe the Essie one from the Poppi Razzi collection ?

MACina

th_roll1.gif
.....to be honest,I have a few BUs that I got accidentally because I had forgotten that I do already have them
blush-anim-cl.gif

But that shows that I really love them,right???

I was thinking about getting it too, but then again, maybe not because I already have it!!
lol.gif

Medgal07

Originally Posted by MACina

th_roll1.gif
.....to be honest,I have a few BUs that I got accidentally because I had forgotten that I do already have them
blush-anim-cl.gif

But that shows that I really love them,right???

Oh I used to get so embarrassed when I unintentionally purchased an item twice! So much so that I carry my iPad because it has my makeup inventory document on it.
girlhaha.gif
I started the New Year off with a bang by ordering two of the polishes from the Dior spring line, 'Cherie Bow.' I ordered Gris Trianon (306) which is gray and Rosy Bow (355), which is petal pink. I also wanted Tutu (155) pink but it wasn't available. Oranges & pinks are my all time favorites. It's not my fault. I got the gray one to soothe my disappointment over not getting Tutu!
yahoo.gif

MACina

lol.gif
.....that is a great idea, Medgal!!!!
Oh I used to get so embarrassed when I unintentionally purchased an item twice! So much so that I carry my iPad because it has my makeup inventory document on it.
girlhaha.gif

I started the New Year off with a bang by ordering two of the polishes from the Dior spring line, 'Cherie Bow.'
I ordered Gris Trianon (306) which is gray and Rosy Bow (355), which is petal pink. I also wanted Tutu (155) pink but it wasn't available. Oranges & pinks are my all time favorites. It's not my fault. I got the gray one to soothe my disappointment over not getting Tutu!
yahoo.gif

kimibos

^^^^^i need the teal one. absinthe looks like a must get, with that formula!
love.gif
i hope they come out in feb or march. never mind nordstrom has them already! i hope they lasts a longggg time hahahahah

CartoonChic

girlhaha.gif
I started the New Year off with a bang by ordering two of the polishes from the Dior spring line, 'Cherie Bow.' I ordered Gris Trianon (306) which is gray and Rosy Bow (355), which is petal pink. I also wanted Tutu (155) pink but it wasn't available. Oranges & pinks are my all time favorites. It's not my fault. I got the gray one to soothe my disappointment over not getting Tutu!
yahoo.gif
I've bought the same color more than once because I forgot I had it. I bought it three times actually.
tong.gif
I have my inventory in Google Docs so I can check it anywhere on my phone or on another computer.

That's a great way to start the New Year! I'm itching to make a nail polish purchase. Just trying to figure out what I'm going to get first. I also did my first mani for the new year yesterday. Lippmann Mermaid's Dream and NARS Koliary to accent.

MRV

Hehe, got my first
icon_eek.gif
Chanel polish today: Coco Blue (hey, it seems to be one of those Jeans colours). It is not exactly my colour but I figured out why not to try out the formula since it was 50% OFF (still payed about the same as for Mac polishes here).

There was also another Chanel polish, Island, which seems to be from last summer. Wonder if that's a good one?

CartoonChic

Has anyone heard of Rococo polishes? Are they any good? I saw them on Beauty.com. I also see that Beauty.com sells Essie. I didn't notice that before. I'm getting ready to act a fool with a nail polish order. I should probably be patient and wait for one of their coupons.

kimibos

sorry i cant help you. the only chanel polish i had was red dragon i think. and used the last drop of it hahaha like 3 yrs ago. maybe cartoonchic has it. coco blue looks super pretty! nice that you got it at 50%off, congrats!!

CartoonChic

Nice! I really like Coco Blue and it applies so smoothly when I swatched it. I haven't worn it yet, but I plan to this month to go with the winter theme in the Themed Makeup thread. I'm going to wear Sky Line too.

Island is another Chanel color on my to-buy list.

kimibos

cartoonchic im going to get essie blanc, dominique recommeded it to me, it was from their neons collection. they have it at beauty.com

Dominique33

It's one of the best blog here in France, I don't do nail art myself, that is when I do : a nail polish as a base and a glitter one to enhance it all !
You also have this one translation " nail polish mania " or something like that.

http://vernisenfolie.com/

Latest posts