Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

I wonder if there will be any Archie's np that ill want?
thanks!! i went back and couldnt find her picture. mint and T&C are nothing alike. i hope there arent any good ones from mac. we have sooo many others coming from CG, opi, orly
thud.gif

kimibos

im at the zoya website and i have a feeling im going to start an addiction with their polishes soon.

Naughtyp

I will look for the CG refresh mint too but I kno I might not find it ;( I kno what u mean there's so many np I want right now. lol

Medgal07

Has anyone heard of Rococo polishes? Are they any good? I saw them on Beauty.com. I also see that Beauty.com sells Essie. I didn't notice that before. I'm getting ready to act a fool with a nail polish order. I should probably be patient and wait for one of their coupons.
lmao.gif
Well, you can load your cart until you get a coupon and then just pull the trigger. Does it sound like I'm encouraging you?
girlhaha.gif

Naughtyp

hopefully I will be able to get some zoya polishes! I'll decide wat when I kno my order will go thru it's too good to pass up!!

BuickMackane

its so nice of you to take care of your friends pets!
heart.gif
ill definitely get tristam as soon as i can spend money like before.
The poor things hate it at the cat hotel apparently. Plus, I get to pretend I have cats, even if it's just for a short while. Yay! The longest I took care of them was for about 20 days. Thankfully I didn't need to cut their nails because I wouldn't know what to do.

I love cats in general, but I adore Singapuras. Those huge eyes and ears!
love.gif
.I don't think I stand a chance of finding one in a shelter though, as they are quite rare. I really like the Siamese too but they can be very noisy
lol.gif

kimibos

Nars spring 13 Collection nail polish in DISCO INFERNO, it looks to me like BL knackered with out the glitter and shimmers. but still pretty. i want it
th_crazy.gif

spring2013_nars009.jpg

SOURCE: nars Spring 2013 collection thread.

kimibos

^^^^hahahahhahaha lol!! i got that all set i shall wake up at 8am and have 2 accounts ready.

good thing that its only 1 nars polish!

Dominique33

Nars spring 13 Collection nail polish in DISCO INFERNO, it looks to me like BL knackered with out the glitter and shimmers. but still pretty. i want it
th_crazy.gif

spring2013_nars009.jpg

SOURCE: nars Spring 2013 collection thread.
I wonder how many nail polishes are on your wishlist ?
girlhaha.gif
I am more a lipstick woman, sometimes it's hard to be a woman so many polishes, so many lipsticks !
This one well not for me but it looks very pretty. I love the Nars bottle and packaging, it's a long-wearing formula, Nars is definitely a smart brand !

BuickMackane

i dont know. but just in case
girlhaha.gif
Good move. I just noticed it says "Limit 1 promotional order per account" under Terms and Conditions.

So what are you getting? Wednesday, Zuza, Neely, Bevin, Caitlin. You need one more. Well, at least one more, depending on how many accounts you have
devil.gif

Latest posts