Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

dang they didn't have anything!! ;( I did switch the la vida loca they had and it is very different from the one I Tested at ulta the one from Sally's was bright pink and the one at ulta was more purpley so I'm going to get the one at ulta. I did pick up a yellow shimmer loreal polish at target for $1.50 lol just to see if I like yellow np in me before I go and order the zoya and /or BL one. I hate being broke ;(
did you check the permanent line?? or where those gone too??? im also planning to get the yellow zoya one pippa. i dont have yellow polishes. tell me about being broke, my first '13 purchase is going to be with drugstore.com dollars.
girlhaha.gif

Naughtyp

well they didn't have any of the new ones lol and none of the perm ones that I want. there wasn't any sign advertising it either I'm going to check a diff one tommorow. I'm not sure I'm going to like the yellow I feel like I have mustard on lol it was Tweet Me by loreal. at least I only paid $1.50 lol

Naughtyp

girl I would have ordered them if I could too!! lol I am really trying to figure out my must have now np. I think it's the blue EL one. but maybe I should just use ones that I bought and haven't even wore yet lol ( I think I have at least 20). I'm going to get the 3 zoya polishes so I think maybe I need to get another lip balm or eyeshadow from apres chic instead. ;( wish I could get it all!!

BuickMackane

dang they didn't have anything!! ;( I did switch the la vida loca they had and it is very different from the one I Tested at ulta the one from Sally's was bright pink and the one at ulta was more purpley so I'm going to get the one at ulta. I did pick up a yellow shimmer loreal polish at target for $1.50 lol just to see if I like yellow np in me before I go and order the zoya and /or BL one. I hate being broke ;(
So there are two polishes by the same name? It's so confusing when companies do that! The LVL I know is hot pink with a purple flash.

Naughtyp

ya the other one is way more purple so that's the one I'm going to get. I don't get why companies do that :/ I really hope I'm able to get some of the Zoyas I want I made a list of like 10 just in case lol

Medgal07

girl I would have ordered them if I could too!! lol I am really trying to figure out my must have now np. I think it's the blue EL one. but maybe I should just use ones that I bought and haven't even wore yet lol ( I think I have at least 20). I'm going to get the 3 zoya polishes so I think maybe I need to get another lip balm or eyeshadow from apres chic instead. ;( wish I could get it all!!
I'm putting the brakes on! I need to be on a NO NO NO BUY! After all of my NPs, 2 Chanel e/s palettes and my MAC Goodbyes items arrive, that's it! You enablers can show me all the gorgeous NPs on the planet...I'm NOT BUYING........YET! :shock:

Naughtyp

I'm putting the brakes on! I need to be on a NO NO NO BUY! After all of my NPs, 2 Chanel e/s palettes and my MAC Goodbyes items arrive, that's it! You enablers can show me all the gorgeous NPs on the planet...I'm NOT BUYING........YET! :shock:
lol im with you I need to be on a no buy but I'm not gonna make it lol it's mainly I have no extra $$$ whatsoever I needed car stuff and school stuff this paycheck. at least it gives me two weeks to see if there's any new reviews or swatches of all the spring collections that will help me narrow down my list..... until the summer sets come out anyways!! lol I just have to remind myself of that. over and over..... there's more to come I don't need every single np of every collection lol I went to Nordies stopped at Mac first they didn't have the lip balm I wanted so I went to the np section lol I ended up getting EL dilettante but I keep looking at my nail with lilac leather..... guess ill have to pick that one ip eventually....if its still around!! lol I have no. will power. I'm still going to check Sally's and ulta again.... there goes my gas money lol

Medgal07

I went to Nordies stopped at Mac first they didn't have the lip balm I wanted so I went to the np section lol I ended up getting EL dilettante but I keep looking at my nail with lilac leather..... guess ill have to pick that one ip eventually....if its still around!! lol I have no. will power. I'm still going to check Sally's and ulta again.... there goes my gas money lol
LOL
lmao.gif
It's just way too hard--I know! I really liked that EL Dilettante but it looked so close to the EL turquoise that I already have. I wouldn't have ordered any but I needed to spend more to get the GWP, which included the face primer and night serum that I use. The way I see it, a girl has to do what a girl has to do. I only needed to spend $75 to get the GWP and I did that with my full sized Night Serum and ONE NP. The others just looked so pretty (and lonely) and I couldn't resist. I don't know what has gotten into me because I don't usually fall into that GWP trap.
nope.gif
thud.gif

Naughtyp

lol that's good that u usually don't fall for it cuz I do! I actually went n looked at more np at ulta I couldn't decide what to get I picked two that weren't even on my list! damn lol n I didn't use either one to paint my nails right now ;( I also counted how many unused np I have and I was totally off its over 40!! not 20 lol so I am really going to try not to buy any until I use them all. because I have too many that are almost the same. I just can't allow myself to do that with every color.....

Medgal07

so I am really going to try not to buy any until I use them all. because I have too many that are almost the same. I just can't allow myself to do that with every color.....
rofl.gif
I'm too chicken to count my unused NPs. I'm sure it's a lot because I'm buying them faster than I can use them!! You are so correct--when you're attracted to a certain color you buy NPs in that color family and they do look similar---because they are!!! I have an over abundance of PINK NP. How many shades of pink do I need? But every time I see pink NP I have to have it.
That's a good idea---not buying anymore NP until you've used what you have----at least once! I need to try that too!!!
lmao.gif

Anneri

Have you guys seen the new Essie nail wraps? I've to confess that I never used nail wraps before, but Sticks and Stones and Love to Love you look so gorgeous!

http://www.beautezine.com/essie-sleek-stick-collection-for-spring-2013-review-photos-swatches/

BuickMackane

Anneri

I bought some drugstore ones (Misslyn) to practice. And if that works I absolutely plan to get some of Essie's! Or some sparkly ones like Buick posted.

Naughtyp

:rofl:   I'm too chicken to count my unused NPs.  I'm sure it's a lot because I'm buying them faster than I can use them!!  You are so correct--when you're attracted to a certain color you buy NPs in that color family and they do look similar---because they are!!!  I have an over abundance of PINK NP.  How many shades of pink do I need?  But every time I see pink NP I have to have it. That's a good idea---not buying anymore NP until you've used what you have----at least once!  I need to try that too!!! :lmao:
lol. yes that's actually why I stopped getting my nails done. I was buying soo much np I said ok I can't get my nails done until i try every color at least once! so far I haven't had fake nails since so hopefully it works for this no buy thing too. after the zoya promo of course ;)

Dominique33

Have you guys seen the new Essie nail wraps? I've to confess that I never used nail wraps before, but Sticks and Stones and Love to Love you look so gorgeous!

http://www.beautezine.com/essie-sleek-stick-collection-for-spring-2013-review-photos-swatches/
Honestly speaking I havent' and I don't intend to. Some Sephora girls wear them, it's pretty on them but I do prefer regular normal nail polishes. The Essie nail wraps look pretty though !