Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

Nice!(except the chipping part, boo) cute Topshop polishes!
Pretty!

That CbL is so sparklicious!

I got my CbL order of Ox & It's spring somewhere(so bright!!!) These are my first CbLs- my thumbnail is going to enjoy that brush!

My back is still killing me- I had to borrow my Mom's vintage heating pad, but I did manage to make it through my hair appointment yesterday. Hairdresser has a giant white kitty that can turn off the lights by jumping up to the switch! LOL
Thanks, Fuzzy. I actually had some difficulties when painting my right hand yesterday. The wide brush did not behave.

I'm a back ache veteran...believe it or not moving (walking at least) is the best for your back (unless it's the acute stage). Heat can help at the begining, but it might not be the best in the long run. Hope you'll manage, and the pain goes away!

Anitacska

It is cute!

Thanks, Fuzzy!

That crackle is a nice idea!

Lovely mani, and that foil thing looks interesting. I have not any Ciate products. I don't think their sets are meant for me as I wash my hands a lot!

Thank you, Lori!

Here's a pic of my first little fan
amuse.gif
. The P&Js I've used. They make more sense to me in number order (by collection).

And CbL Come Dance the Hora

I forgot to quote you this morning, the Hora is so pretty! Yet another polish I should try asap!

If you want to try out brands like Lynnderella, a 50% sale is just the right time. I'm mainly wanting a few Femme Fatales and Lilypad Lacquers myself.

LoriQ

It is cute!

Thanks, Fuzzy!

That crackle is a nice idea!

Lovely mani, and that foil thing looks interesting. I have not any Ciate products. I don't think their sets are meant for me as I wash my hands a lot!

Thank you, Lori!

Here's a pic of my first little fan
amuse.gif
. The P&Js I've used. They make more sense to me in number order (by collection).

And CbL Come Dance the Hora

Oh Wow! I love that too!! Where do you get your fans? I've never had one.

Fuzzy

Oooh, this is a bit confusing. I'm not familiar with most of the brands, and I'm too tired to start finding out now, and wonder what will be left after the first hour. I've made a small list though, and I'm trying to grab a few. Thanks, Fuzzy. I actually had some difficulties when painting my right hand yesterday. The wide brush did not behave. I'm a back ache veteran...believe it or not moving (walking at least) is the best for your back (unless it's the acute stage). Heat can help at the begining, but it might not be the best in the long run. Hope you'll manage, and the pain goes away!
It's the upper right side and its baaaad. It hurts my back when I swallow. LOL clearly I've pulled something badly. The heat isn't my favourite but I can't do the thing I feel best with for very long- lying flat on my back on the floor because I have no rugs/carpet. Hardwood is hard - especially on my head!

Fuzzy

Different Dimension Money
1549e81f_image.jpeg
041da9a5_image.jpeg
Pink Floyd's Money was playing on the radio when I was getting my hair done. I laughed said I was wearing Money too! New hairs!
45716558_image.jpeg
And Llarowe & NPC hauls
c8f1eb18_image.jpeg
The mailman even commented on my new hair lol

MRV

Oh and what do you use for a top coat? I love how shiny your nails are!!

Thanks, Lori! I got the fans from eBay. There's plenty of choice! I have used Essie Good to Go with my latest manis. I've also used a Sally Hansen TC some time ago, and occasionally I use the Dior gel TC. But I like this Essie a lot.

It's the upper right side and its baaaad. It hurts my back when I swallow. LOL clearly I've pulled something badly. The heat isn't my favourite but I can't do the thing I feel best with for very long- lying flat on my back on the floor because I have no rugs/carpet. Hardwood is hard - especially on my head!
Oh, it's your upper back. Those can be tricky. You can just wait, or maybe try some relaxants.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzzy

Pink Floyd's Money was playing on the radio when I was getting my hair done. I laughed said I was wearing Money too!

New hairs!

And Llarowe & NPC hauls

That's an interesting polish! I have not seen it before (I'm not really familiar with the brand). Love your new cut! It's looks 'relaxed'. Those CGs and OPI make me think of spring!

LoriQ

Thanks! Yes, you should! I got a few EdMs, 2 Arcanes, and one Lilypad and CrowsToes. No new brands for now.

Thanks, Lori! I got the fans from eBay. There's plenty of choice! I have used Essie Good to Go with my latest manis. I've also used a Sally Hansen TC some time ago, and occasionally I use the Dior gel TC. But I like this Essie a lot.

Oh, it's your upper back. Those can be tricky. You can just wait, or maybe try some relaxants.

That's an interesting polish! I have not seen it before (I'm not really familiar with the brand). Love your new cut! It's looks 'relaxed'. Those CGs and OPI make me think of spring!
Thanks! I'm gonna have to try Essie for a top coat. I love how it looks on your nails!

Anitacska

Thanks! Yes, you should! I got a few EdMs, 2 Arcanes, and one Lilypad and CrowsToes. No new brands for now.

I got a Femme Fatale (wanted the exclusive, but it was gone by the time I ordered), a Crows Toes and 6 Lilypads (I think). Brilliant value, I think I paid £57 for the lot.

Fuzzy

Love your mani and your hair is so cute! You look so young in the picture. :)

I just died my hair today, it's the same purple-ish colour as before, not that excited.

I got a Femme Fatale (wanted the exclusive, but it was gone by the time I ordered), a Crows Toes and 6 Lilypads (I think). Brilliant value, I think I paid £57 for the lot.
Thanks! I always look young in photos... not sure why lol I never get asked for ID when I buy alcohol!

It's nice to freshen up the dye though, right?
pretty.gif

josephine90

1549e81f_image.jpeg
041da9a5_image.jpeg
Pink Floyd's Money was playing on the radio when I was getting my hair done. I laughed said I was wearing Money too! New hairs!
45716558_image.jpeg
And Llarowe & NPC hauls
c8f1eb18_image.jpeg
I love your hair!! Tempted to copy ur color lol

wearecloudy

Just ordered some rare OPI's. I hope they are not fakes. But, if they are. Whatever, polish is polish to me. LOL. But, this seller does have 100% positive feedback.

I got:

At Your Quebec and Call
It's My Year
Maliblue (Which, I have dusty hunted like crazy for years)
My Private Jet (Holo version)

Then I got the Mariah Carey liquid sand mini set (the one with the blue/silver/black)
Zoya's Happi

And, my first Butter London!!! Victoriana! :D

CartoonChic

Ugh. Only 10 days into the new year and I'm so far behind already!

Naughty, I love your pics and ornaments!

Great hair cut Fuzzy!

Wuv Twu Wuv is from the movie The Princess Bride. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEe1cTDbXHU

2013 was definitely the year of indies for me! I didn't have any indies previously. I blame them for the nuclear explosion of my collection. It's extremely close, but I will have to say Colors by Llarowe comes out as my #1 indie brand. The colors are so vibrant and saturated, the consistency is nice and smooth, I like the brush, and I just love all of the colors.

I may take advantage of the Zoya sale. I haven't decided yet. I'm not putting myself on a low buy, but I am consciously cutting back. I was going through withdrawal when I decided to not buy the new Scofflaw Winter Collection polishes earlier this week. I am picking up the new Colors by Llarowe polishes for sure next week and I've already placed an order for the new Dior spring colors. I think I might stop there for my January polish purchase, which means there may not be funds for Zoya.

I would definitely buy Takkos tomorrow, but I already have the new colors. I love the polish and recommend the brand. My first mani for 2014 was Takko Marie Antoinette to go with my January Marie Antoinette/Versailles theme. I have mani and haul pics to show, but have been too busy/lazy to post them.

Fuzzy

Ugh. Only 10 days into the new year and I'm so far behind already!

Naughty, I love your pics and ornaments!

Great hair cut Fuzzy!

Wuv Twu Wuv is from the movie The Princess Bride. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEe1cTDbXHU

2013 was definitely the year of indies for me! I didn't have any indies previously. I blame them for the nuclear explosion of my collection. It's extremely close, but I will have to say Colors by Llarowe comes out as my #1 indie brand. The colors are so vibrant and saturated, the consistency is nice and smooth, I like the brush, and I just love all of the colors.

I may take advantage of the Zoya sale. I haven't decided yet. I'm not putting myself on a low buy, but I am consciously cutting back. I was going through withdrawal when I decided to not buy the new Scofflaw Winter Collection polishes earlier this week. I am picking up the new Colors by Llarowe polishes for sure next week and I've already placed an order for the new Dior spring colors. I think I might stop there for my January polish purchase, which means there may not be funds for Zoya.

I would definitely buy Takkos tomorrow, but I already have the new colors. I love the polish and recommend the brand. My first mani for 2014 was Takko Marie Antoinette to go with my January Marie Antoinette/Versailles theme. I have mani and haul pics to show, but have been too busy/lazy to post them.
Thanks!

wearecloudy

I have no clue what's up with the free Zoya's I bought. (I say bought because of the $12 shipping)

They shown that they had drawn the money out of my mom's checking account yesterday. Now, today they are not showing. I haven't got a confirmation email...and it's showing in unshipped orders....after 3 days.

wearecloudy

Splurged again and bought Jade is the New Black as well.

Shoot me...make me stop buying polish!

Also...I'm gonna try and take a picture of my "creation" later if it goes right. I'm gonna try OPI's Sonora Sunset on top of black polish. I never wear SS because I find it boring...but, maybe this will make it nice.

CartoonChic

Splurged again and bought Jade is the New Black as well.

Shoot me...make me stop buying polish!

Also...I'm gonna try and take a picture of my "creation" later if it goes right. I'm gonna try OPI's Sonora Sunset on top of black polish. I never wear SS because I find it boring...but, maybe this will make it nice.
Lol! I don't think you're going to find much help here.

Naughtyp

Damn im way behind again! Fuzzy I LOVE your haircut!! Makes me excited to get mine. Though I haven't had my hair that short in like 20 years!! Holy sheep I feel old saying that lol. There's so many polishes I want! I have no idea how many bottles I have and im to afraid to count! 2013 was the year of indies for me too, started in about may. My favorite brand is also colors by llarowe. The formulas are amazing and she is so good at customer service. I love enchanteds as well but I'm kinda over the drama, if I get more cool of not, I have over 40 (!!) Now so I'm cool with that lol. Tje mainstream brands seen so boring after all the indies, but I NEED the entire Gwen clllection, no doubt is my fav band and have loved them since I was 12. Also my first concert :) so ya. Need all of them lol also.Need the new Dior colors. I wish i knew how the blue one compared to nymphea, can u let me kno when you get them CC? Want all the zoya Monet except the pink. There's also 3 new pixies coming out, I want all of them. Want a couole of the carrie Underwood colors

Naughtyp

I need more nail sticks!! And a Better way to organize my makeup. I want to try to get some takko pokish tomorrow but if not, more CBLs I can buy! Lol I.also want a bunch of ilnp colors, I need more $$$$ and more fingers lol!! I'm still learning my new phone, so that's why I'm not quoting everyone....