Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

CartoonChic

I see you nabbed Party Parrot. Chanel's Fracas NP looks good with it. Not enabling--just saying
girlhaha.gif
blink.gif
I didn't even think of that combination. I
heart.gif
Party Parrot to smothering pieces. Fracas would be perfect. You've just introduced me to my passionate affair.

Medgal07

:blink:   I didn't even think of that combination. I :heart: Party Parrot to smothering pieces. Fracas would be perfect. You've just introduced me to my passionate affair.
'Love is a Any Splendored Thing'...da da da.da da da dahmm yes, love is a many splendored thing .:encore:

MACina

eyelove.gif
....that is a stunning blue, honey on boost!!!

And the bottle is GORGEOUS
love.gif

If you're looking for a perfect match I'm not sure Merino Cool will cut it.

Exhibit 1:

Smokin Hot - NMWK - Merino Cool

The flash made Merino Cool look much warmer than it is IRL (still learning how to use this pesky camera lol) but it's still nowhere near a close match. I think it would work beautifully as a base for NMWK, but not if you want the end result to be NMWK's bottle colour.

Aqua Lily, brought to you by my freshly filed down shorties. Pre cleanup
angelic.gif

MRV

Om nom nom!
eyelove.gif

I never knew Baker Street had a blingy cap. I thought it was a regular polish.
Thank you for the picture, Honey on Boost! It sure looks lovely. My BS has a regular cap but I have another one with those blingy caps, too. I got my BS for about 30% off, but the shop seems to be selling it for the regular price now.

honey on boost

Thank you everyone! I love those blingy caps.. I tried to get them all at Sephora when they were on sale for $10 but I was only able to get a few of them. I'm addicted to cute packaging.

Is anyone getting anything from the A England sale? I keep throwing stuff in my cart
type.gif

honey on boost

I went to the A England website because of your post. Do they ship to the US and how much is shipping?
Yes they do and it's free shipping worldwide! Her formula is the BOMB always perfect. Some of my favs are Tristam, Lady of the Lake, Bridal Veil and Dragon. I sound like a sales person for her lol

I currently have the following in my account: The "U" Trio (guinevere / ascalon / iseult),TESS D'URBERVILLES & Lancelot.

Anneri

Guinevere could be a good base for NMWK, btw.

Thank you honey for alerting me to the sale! I can't decide which ones I want! Gah!

honey on boost

Guinevere could be a good base for NMWK, btw.

Thank you honey for alerting me for the sale! I can't decide which ones I want! Gah!
You're welcome! I just placed my order.. I had to remove stuff from my cart cause I was at $100 usd and I still have sooo many untrieds at home.

BuickMackane

I went to the A England website because of your post. Do they ship to the US and how much is shipping?
Yup. Free shipping!

Here's the damage:
- St. George
- Dragon
- Beauty Never Fails
- And the Moonbeams...
- She Walks in Beauty
- 2 * Knight&Shield set

yahoo.gif

Couldn't get any of the duos or trios because I have at least one colour from all but Duo H (Morgan le Fay and Dorian Gray). And I don't like either of those colours.

honey on boost

Yup. Free shipping!

Here's the damage:
- St. George
- Dragon
- Beauty Never Fails
- And the Moonbeams...
- She Walks in Beauty
- 2 * Knight&Shield set

yahoo.gif

Couldn't get any of the duos or trios because I have at least one colour from all but Duo H (Morgan le Fay and Dorian Gray). And I don't like either of those colours.
Nice haul! St. George is gorgeousss. How's the Knight & Shield set? I ALMOST put those in my cart
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Has anyone heard of Rococo polishes? Are they any good? I saw them on Beauty.com. I also see that Beauty.com sells Essie. I didn't notice that before. I'm getting ready to act a fool with a nail polish order. I should probably be patient and wait for one of their coupons.
I think Bed Bath & Beyond sells Essie $1 cheaper than it's retail rate. That has been my in-store experience. Also, not all BB & Bs sell cosmetics.

BuickMackane

Nice haul! St. George is gorgeousss. How's the Knight & Shield set? I ALMOST put those in my cart
girlhaha.gif
Let's just say I had 3 of each already...
greengrin.gif

I took Guinevere out of my cart in the last minute. I figured it might be too similar to Insouciant and, to a lesser extent, Parles Vous OPI? I'm resisting the temptation to place a second order. Adina always has a sale each year. Plus, I'm planning on buying OPI Planks a Lot, which is a bit bluer and more to my taste.

Anneri, I think Guivere may indeed be a good base for NMWK. I wanted to check if PVO? would also work but I can't find my pesky bottle anywhere!
censored.gif

Anneri

Let's just say I had 3 of each already...
greengrin.gif

I took Guinevere out of my cart in the last minute. I figured it might be too similar to Insouciant and, to a lesser extent, Parles Vous OPI? I'm resisting the temptation to place a second order. Adina always has a sale each year. Plus, I'm planning on buying OPI Planks a Lot, which is a bit bluer and more to my taste.

Anneri, I think Guivere may indeed be a good base for NMWK. I wanted to check if PVO? would also work but I can't find my pesky bottle anywhere!
censored.gif
Me too.

Medgal07

Indeed. I saw two of the CG bits-n-pieces that I liked but wouldn't run out to buy at this point...however, if I were shopping and they fell into my cart somehow, I'd get them. I suspect I'll be bagging some Zoyas soon too.
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts