Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

Here are a few of my recent mani's from the past two weeks..

Dior - Poison from Les Violets collection
I forget the name to this one but I'll just call it Paris. It was given to me as a gift from a very sweet friend!
heart.gif

And Jack the Pulpit from Rescue Beauty's GOMM collection
eyelove.gif
to the catrice and RB one!!

kimibos

OK You all know that im no good!!

i got BL lillibet Jubilee + Philosophy Ginger Man + W. the Pooh Bandages + Alcohol Swabs for = $8.43 my drugstore.com dollars are gone. i also used a $5 off coupon. i love this place to shop.

i feel less guilty knowing i got some things for my medical needs
greengrin.gif

Naughtyp

Have you checked out CG polishes on Amazon?  I was wondering how the prices compare with EBay.
haven't checked eBay but amazon prices are pretty cheap!! that's where I've got a lot of my recent CG purchases :) Dangerous!!! lol last night I used the blue mariah opi sand polish. I LOVE it! I was very skeptical but I really like it and plan on buying a full bottle but I don't know which color yet. I think maybe the reddish one because my mini bottle doesn't have the stars in it. and I will be getting the gold one from the OZ collection in march along with my minis ;) good thing ill be getting more $$$ on my up coming paychecks I think I'll be able to get everything on my lists! as of right now anyways lol kimibos I got an email saying I had due store dollars but I couldn't figure out how to use them ;(

linainoz

Breaking News:
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif

Medgal07 is no longer the odd-NPA-out! That's right my fellow NPAs, I plunged across the pond with the following A England order:

Ascalon (Steely Grey w/Lavender Fire))
Dragon(Iridescent Mossy Green)
Dorian Gray (Pewter Grey)
Guinevere (Antique Pale Mauve)
Iseult (Pink w/Opalescent Pearly Reflection)
Lancelot (Black Red Garnet)
Morgan Le Fay (Luminescent White Silver)
Perceval (Red)
The Knight (Base coat)
The Shield (Topcoat)

grouphug2.gif
YOLO
grouphug2.gif
You didn't just dip your foot in the "A-England" pool - you fell in all the way!

It'll be interesting to see who gets theirs first - me in Australia or you guys in the US.

CartoonChic

Here are a few of my recent mani's from the past two weeks..

Dior - Poison from Les Violets collection

I forget the name to this one but I'll just call it Paris. It was given to me as a gift from a very sweet friend!
heart.gif

And Jack the Pulpit from Rescue Beauty's GOMM collection
Poison and Jack the Pulpit.
heat.gif

kimibos

Is that what they did with the $5 coupon too?
n, i got an email let me see if i can put it here.
http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=657BBAE6&aid=281067&aparam=13wk19dsCOUPS&om_u=Nsvu-6&om_i=_BQ7U21B8wNTsEM

its for $30. minus the $5 minus what you got in dollars. idk if it works for beauty.com tho

can you use it?

kimibos

New Nail Polishes From NYX. http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-nyx-advanced-salon-formula-nail.html

the bottles look like the deborah ones and the polish called mermaid(Teal with blue and green shimmer) sounds like mermaid tears to me. i got some of the nyc polishes that look like mac bottles so i dont mind. i hope they come up with cool new colors not just dupes ohh and a mint polish of course
flower.gif

linainoz

out with the new movie in march. check it out on chic profile
Looks like this will be a pass for me - pretty boring - I was hoping for ruby glitter and/or emerald. The only polish which may tempt me is What Wizardry is This (the Liquid Sand) - now that looks different!

Naughtyp

Looks like this will be a pass for me - pretty boring - I was hoping for ruby glitter and/or emerald. The only polish which may tempt me is What Wizardry is This (the Liquid Sand) - now that looks different!
that's what I thought too I thought there would be an emerald city one for sure!! kinda lame that's why I'm getting the gold and a mini set if they make one. thanks kimibos ill see if I can get it to work. I posted some pics on my profile of some of my nails if anyone wants to look!

Naughtyp

that's what I thought too I thought there would be an emerald city one for sure!! kinda lame that's why I'm getting the gold and a mini set if they make one. thanks kimibos ill see if I can get it to work. I posted some pics on my profile of some of my nails if anyone wants to look!

Medgal07

I love your photos. You're gorgeous! Your nails are pretty nice too :). I really liked the red & green swirled mani. They were all really very lovely. Thanks for sharing!

MACina

STUNNING haul, Medgal
clap.gif

Breaking News:
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif

Medgal07 is no longer the odd-NPA-out! That's right my fellow NPAs, I plunged across the pond with the following A England order:

Ascalon (Steely Grey w/Lavender Fire))
Dragon(Iridescent Mossy Green)
Dorian Gray (Pewter Grey)
Guinevere (Antique Pale Mauve)
Iseult (Pink w/Opalescent Pearly Reflection)
Lancelot (Black Red Garnet)
Morgan Le Fay (Luminescent White Silver)
Perceval (Red)
The Knight (Base coat)
The Shield (Topcoat)

grouphug2.gif
YOLO
grouphug2.gif

Latest posts