Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

yes, but you're behaving in small font. that's not a good sign.
Naah! Gimme free shipping, Illamasqua!

BTW have you tried their e/s? I'm tempted by the colours but mattes don't always like me, so I don't think I have even swatched them (went to their flag ship store last summer, and only got 2 NPs
icon_eek.gif
).

OPI Get Your Number report: I've been wearing GYN for almost 48h, and there's no chipping NOR tip wear! The stuff is sitting on my nails like cement!
smash.gif

Medgal07

You guys have enabled me so much!

My Haul:

A England
She Walks in Beauty
Lancelot
Beauty Never Fails
Holy Grail (revamped)
Holy Grail (the original)

Zoya
Rica
Edyta
Cynthia

Phew!
VC, If you can't lick em, join em...and you joined big time! Welcome aboard. I love your polish choices...
sweet.png

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hey all.
wavey.gif
I'm trying to avoid this thread like the plague, simply because I can't afford to haul polish at the moment and you're all the worst enablers on Specktra.
girlhaha.gif

Everytime I come in here I see more stuff I want.
ohboy.gif

I think I want a light grey creme for spring, and some lavenders and purples. Maybe next month... I haven't bought any of the Chanel spring polishes and I feel incomplete.
sigh.gif

Oh, and I saw an Illamasqua one on Temptalia which I'm now lemming, and the Nars srping one. See?! I'm not looking at any more nail polish links, no good.

Anneri

Naah! Gimme free shipping, Illamasqua!

BTW have you tried their e/s? I'm tempted by the colours but mattes don't always like me, so I don't think I have even swatched them (went to their flag ship store last summer, and only got 2 NPs
icon_eek.gif
).

OPI Get Your Number report: I've been wearing GYN for almost 48h, and there's no chipping NOR tip wear! The stuff is sitting on my nails like cement!
smash.gif
Werd!

I have some items in my basket, but 8.50 pounds shipping?!

Naynadine, hi!
wavey.gif

I didn't buy the Chanel n/ps either. Colours more dupeable than in former releases, no? *shrugs* My Chanel haul was bad enough as it was, so I'm quite happy about it...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Werd!

I have some items in my basket, but 8.50 pounds shipping?!

Naynadine, hi!
wavey.gif

I didn't buy the Chanel n/ps either. Colours more dupeable than in former releases, no? *shrugs* My Chanel haul was bad enough as it was, so I'm quite happy about it...
Yup. But pretty and tempting nonetheless. I only bought the highlighter, but spent too much money this month already, so I'm glad that these aren't must-haves. I usually buy at least one polish from every Chanel collection, so not getting any feels weird. I think I will get Accessoire at some point, though.

VampyCouture

Great haul. It was very difficult to choose, wasn't it? I still want to order more.

Very difficult! And me too :) I had to stop myself from ordering more but I really can't wait!
Quote: Originally Posted by Medgal07 VC, If you can't lick em, join em...and you joined big time! Welcome aboard. I love your polish choices...
sweet.png
What can I say? You all twisted (and cracked!) my arm!

CartoonChic

My Zoyas are scheduled to be delivered on the 15th. It was shipped Tuesday, so their shipping appears to take a week. I haven't received any shipping information from A England yet, but I'm expecting that one to take a while.

CartoonChic

Here's an update regarding my damaged nail sticks. I contacted the seller and they were very willing to resolve the issue. They suggested a refund, but I asked for another pack of nail sticks instead. I also ordered 4 additional packs. I can't wait to get them. It took nearly a month for them to be delivered last time, so I'll just have to be patient. At least I got several packs to accommodate my growing stash.

My first pack of nail sticks. Separated by brand until I get a label maker. It starts with NARS at the top, goes into Lippmanns, then Chanel. I can't stop playing with it.

Corally

Here's an update regarding my damaged nail sticks. I contacted the seller and they were very willing to resolve the issue. They suggested a refund, but I asked for another pack of nail sticks instead. I also ordered 4 additional packs. I can't wait to get them. It took nearly a month for them to be delivered last time, so I'll just have to be patient. At least I got several packs to accommodate my growing stash. My first pack of nail sticks. Separated by brand until I get a label maker. It starts with NARS at the top, goes into Lippmanns, then Chanel. I can't stop playing with it.
Love it! :flower:

MRV

^ Wow, they look really nice. I like that you can separate and arrange them as you wish. I need to get these sticks, too!

honey on boost

My Zoyas are scheduled to be delivered on the 15th. It was shipped Tuesday, so their shipping appears to take a week. I haven't received any shipping information from A England yet, but I'm expecting that one to take a while.
Yeah.. Zoya regular shipping take a while especially when they have promos. A England should take about two weeks to arrive. She doesn't provide a shipping notification iirc.

BuickMackane

Yeah, like honey on boost said A-Englands take their time. Particularly when there's a sale. Which is good, because you'll have plenty of time to experiment with your Zoyas with zero distraction from other NPs.

On second though, not sure about the zero distraction part. There will always be other NPs
girlhaha.gif

BuickMackane

Enjoy your new toy, Cartoonchic!
pompom.gif

I want them too! Thing is, I have my stash swatched on nail wheels and I'd hate to have a mix of wheels and sticks, I even had a (somewhat pathetic) stab at a nail wheel filing system
lol.gif

Corally

Enjoy your new toy, Cartoonchic! :pompom:
^ Wow, they look really nice. I like that you can separate and arrange them as you wish. I need to get these sticks, too!  
I want them too! Thing is, I have my stash swatched on nail wheels and I'd hate to have a mix of wheels and sticks, I even had a (somewhat pathetic) stab at a nail wheel filing system :lol:
Wow. I'm not gonna even start doing nail wheels/sticks, I think I've got 700/800 polishes so hell no. Better spend the money on more nail polish. :lol:

Medgal07

Why, of course we do!
pompom.gif

The bottle comparison of Orly LVL is super helpful. If I get it I'll make sure it's the purple one.

You know, something really strange just happened.

I was putting stuff in my Illamasqua cart with zero intention of buying anything. Like one does when there's lots of real work to be done and mother NP beckons into her loving arms. Anyroads, it's nice and sunny outside so I looked out of the window for several minutes, admiring the gently swaying branches of trees and trying to figure out the meaning of life, universe and everything. Imagine my surprise when I turned my gaze back to the screen and it said:

[h=1]Your order has been received[/h]
[h=2]Thank you for your purchase![/h]
The internet works in its mysterious ways. That, or I was possessed by a makeup crazy demon.

Here's the damage (in small font, so it hurts less):

• Intense Lipgloss in Indulge
  • Nail Varnish in Grab
  • Nail Varnish in Scorch
  • Nail Varnish in Ruthless
  • Nail Varnish in Loella
  • Nail Varnish in Jan
  • Nail Varnish in Obsess
  • Nail Varnish in Smash
  • Nail Varnish in Radium
  • Nail Varnish in Velocity
  • Nail Varnish in Whack
  • Blending Brush 2
  • Nail Varnish in Caress
  • Precision Ink in Alchemy
  • Precision Ink in Glister
  • Medium Pencil in Manic

eeksign.gif
I call that a full-on Ambien hual...SUI...shopping under the influence. Only for you it was nature...that won't hold up in court. If I were the judge I'd say, "GREAT HAUL---CASE DISMISSED"
pompom.gif

BuickMackane

Wow. I'm not gonna even start doing nail wheels/sticks, I think I've got 700/800 polishes so hell no. Better spend the money on more nail polish.
lol.gif
But it's fun!
th_happy1.gif

Get a 5- or 10-pack from one of the gazillion Hong Kong or Chinese sellers on eBay. They're dirt cheap. If you decide wheelie swatching's not your thing you can always pretend they're shuriken and do ninja moves in front of the mirror.