I see this.

Then I worry he'll turn into this.

I won't be able to look at that emoticon in the same way ever again
rofl.gif

Anneri

NEW BL Collection later this spring & some spring pastel swatches
heart.gif

http://polishjinx.blogspot.fi/2013/01/butter-london-starkers-collection.html

http://polishjinx.blogspot.fi/2013/01/butter-london-spring-2013-cuppa-fiver.html

PLUS DL Spring/Summer including MERMAID COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!*

http://polishjinx.blogspot.fi/2013/01/deborah-lippmann-springsummer-2013-nail.html

*Can't see the swatches
cry.gif
keeps telling me I'm under 13!?
Oh dear! Maybe a CP?! Otherwise, no. Too expensive.

Hm, let's see how many polishes I already bought in 2013 - seven a-englands, three Essences, and four OPIs! Not too bad! *g*

Naughtyp

This is what happens when I have trouble sleeping. I was pondering the secrets of the universe like Buick. Next thing I know, I'm starring at an order confirmation screen. I saw Neiman's added another old Chanel color to their inventory, Imperial. I was only going to get that one. Honest I was. But four more colors ended up in my cart along with it. 469 Imperial 495 Mica Rose 487 Rouge Fatale 489 Rose Insolent 491 Rose Confidentiel The last three colors were originally released together as part of the same collection, so they didn't want to be separated from each other. What was I to do? I had no choice but to get them all. I was doing my civic duty as a good nail polish addict Samaritan. Ah, well. I wanted to join Team 25 anyway like Naughty and Medgal. I'm up to 18 polishes after this purchase. 7 more to go. A-England is still calling me...
u really made me LOL with that lol. as for the triplets of course they had to stay together! haha I love finding old discontinued colors I lusted after its the best feeling to finally get them! take advantage of the A England sale while its there ;) I can't wait to see what new np comes out this year! of course I had to go look up ur new Chanel's I love Mica rose!! such a pretty pink ;)

Naughtyp

Nothing like an early start! :cheer: I thought fingernails were for snacking when I was 16.
Lol, I was getting my nails done back when I was 16 lol because I'm a nail biter. when I had my nails done i would still pick my cuticles till they bled! now I don't bite them unless I get extremely nervous or anxious. I still pick my cuticles sometimes they are currently scabbed over ;( I want my nails to look like honey on boost. long enough but still short and square. I can't get mine to square. anyone have any tips? most of my np I bought in the last 2 years.... I bought so much I stopped getting my nails done!

Dominique33

Oh dear! Maybe a CP?! Otherwise, no. Too expensive.

Hm, let's see how many polishes I already bought in 2013 - seven a-englands, three Essences, and four OPIs! Not too bad! *g*
thud.gif
The Deborah Lippmann collection is awsome ! Oh no again a polish haul for spring !

Medgal07

thud.gif
The Deborah Lippmann collection is awsome ! Oh no again a polish haul for spring !
I checked out the link yesterday and I'm just not enamored ....yet. Perhaps I need to see swatches and then the excitement will set in. I do prefer cream polishes over shimmer and glitter.
th_dunno.gif

Medgal07

Sorry, I am not sure if this collection has been posted here already:

http://www.beautezine.com/opi-disneys-oz-the-great-and-powerful-inspired-collection-for-spring-2013/

Those 4 look sooooo pretty
heart.gif

Lights of Emerald City: White confetti
When Monkeys Fly!: Gold confetti
Which is Witch?: Silver glitter with iridescent sparkle
What Wizardry is This?: LiquidSand -> especially this one
eyelove.gif

I cannot wait to see swatches!
Love What Wizardry is This too.
th_wiggle2.gif
Probably the only one that I'll nab!

Medgal07

Good googly moogly!
th_worship.gif

Swatching nail wheel/sticks would still be a fun task to do. You could just do a little at a time. I did about 25 in one day. I'm sure that would probably make it a lot easier to pick what polish you'd want to wear and to see your entire collection quickly.
The word Quickly and 700-800 nail polishes shouldn't even be considered in the same sentence!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

That's correct. It's just a lot easier for me to see all of the colors together and to compare them. I'm going to rearrange the sticks by color once I get a label maker. I have them by brand for now because it's the only way I can tell which color is which.
GREAT SYSTEM! This just makes good sense! For certain my husband will have me committed if I put up another wall rack, but I'm thinking about it!
fluffy.gif

Medgal07

Maybe just go with a neutral or nude color on your toes. That way your toes would look nice and it will match whatever you do with your fingers. Hmm, I think I'm going to do the same thing. I'm tired of my feet being naked while my hands are all dressed up. My pedicures generally last for about 2 weeks, sometimes 3 weeks, so I'm not sure I want to polish them as frequently as my hands.
Lol! Your gift to him will be nicely manicured hands and feet.
greengrin.gif

P.S. Yay for Plush Red!
Stop using your feet as tools and your pedicures will last longer!
lmao.gif

Medgal07

Lol, are still up or you woke up early? I'm having trouble sleeping myself, so I'm still up.
It's great that your entire order shipped. I looked up swatches of Piaf. It's such a pretty yellow.
I'm a chronic insomniac. So bad for my health, I don't like sleeping pills. I watch You Tube videos and read makeup blogs...just what I need to feed my obsessions! I'm really quite happy during the wee hours.
girlhaha.gif

Did you see Piaf on T?

Medgal07

491 Rose Confidentiel
The last three colors were originally released together as part of the same collection, so they didn't want to be separated from each other. What was I to do? I had no choice but to get them all. I was doing my civic duty as a good nail polish addict Samaritan.

Ah, well. I wanted to join Team 25 anyway like Naughty and Medgal. I'm up to 18 polishes after this purchase. 7 more to go. A-England is still calling me...
I read your note to my husband and explained that you articulated exactly what I'm feeling and demonstrated so clearly how things can escalate quite quickly. He said he can get me meds for that! I believe beautiful things happen during these late-night ponderings!!!
blink.gif