Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anneri

Thanks!
heart2.gif
And yep, all the polishes.
yes.gif
It's so weird though because last year when Catrice came with new colours I was like: Naah those are not that pretty, I can resist them. And so I have, untill now.. because they are SO PRETTY.
th_crazy.gif
Btw 7 polishes are from the NEONaturals collection (the last 7 on the picture), those were even cheaper.. only €1.
cheerleader.gif
Here in Germany they won't discontinued, so if anybody is still looking for a particular colour, it's still possible to get it.

Corally, what is the one second from left in the first row and the fourth from the right (first row too)?

MACina

That one looks stunning and I would love to know the name of it too
eyelove.gif

Here in Germany they won't discontinued, so if anybody is still looking for a particular colour, it's still possible to get it.
Corally, what is the one second from left in the first row and the fourth from the right (first row too)?

Corally

Yeah, I know the feeling :lol: Where did you get them? Kruidvat or Trekpleister? I didn't see any price reduced sticker or whatever when I went to Kruidvat on Saturday.
Kruidvat! I didn't even know Trekpleister still existed lol, haven't seen one in years. It said 50% off on all the yellow marked items (on the display, not on the items).

BuickMackane

None of my business but I think they are Steel My Heart and No More Snow Petrol
eyelove.gif

edit - well, not too bad
greengrin.gif
. I keep getting SMH and SMS confused. Both are nice but I think I like SMS better because the lighter base colour makes the texture show much better.

Corally

Thanks! :heart2: And yep, all the polishes. :nods: It's so weird though because last year when Catrice came with new colours I was like: Naah those are not that pretty, I can resist them. And so I have, untill now.. because they are SO PRETTY. :crazy: Btw 7 polishes are from the NEONaturals collection (the last 7 on the picture), those were even cheaper.. only €1. :cheer:
Here in Germany they won't discontinued, so if anybody is still looking for a particular colour, it's still possible to get it. Corally, what is the one second from left in the first row and the fourth from the right (first row too)?
That one looks stunning and I would love to know the name of it too :eyelove:
Here in Germany they won't discontinued, so if anybody is still looking for a particular colour, it's still possible to get it. Corally, what is the one second from left in the first row and the fourth from the right (first row too)?
How weird! I thought they would be discontinued everywhere.. Second from left is 905 Steel My Soul. Fourth from the right is 880 No Snow Petrol.

BuickMackane

Kruidvat! I didn't even know Trekpleister still existed lol, haven't seen one in years. It said 50% off on all the yellow marked items (on the display, not on the items).
I didn't know Trekpleister existed before I moved to Delft
lol.gif

There was a 50% off thing on some colours (such as Heavy Metallilac) on display in the other Kruidvat (the one that's not opposite my flat. grrr!) last week. I'm going to drop by tomorrow morning to see if they've extended the sale to the rest of the range. Hope I won't have to walk to the other one in this freezing weather lol.

Anneri

Thank you both! I've to look through my stash because it *could* be that I already own SMS, but NSP is going to be mine for sure!

Corally

I didn't know Trekpleister existed before I moved to Delft :lol: There was a 50% off thing on some colours (such as Heavy Metallilac) on display in the other Kruidvat (the one that's not opposite my flat. grrr!) last week. I'm going to drop by tomorrow morning to see if they've extended the sale to the rest of the range. Hope I won't have to walk to the other one in this freezing weather lol.
Haha. Yeah it's so cold. :wtf2: I really hope all the polishes are on sale now at your Kruidvat.

BuickMackane

Thank you....I think that I have to check my dm
whistle.gif
NSP has the most beautiful base colour but I find that the shimmer disappears once on the nail. On me it looks very close to Birds Flyin High from the Coolibri collection.

It's definitely worth getting, but be prepared for the disappearing shimmer
smiles.gif

MACina

That sounds a bit disappointing
ssad.gif

Thank you for the heads-up, Buick!
NSP has the most beautiful base colour but I find that the shimmer disappears once on the nail. On me it looks very close to Birds Flyin High from the Coolibri collection.

It's definitely worth getting, but be prepared for the disappearing shimmer
smiles.gif

Corally

Thank you both! I've to look through my stash because it *could* be that I already own SMS, but NSP is going to be mine for sure!
Thank you....I think that I have to check my dm :whistle:
NSP has the most beautiful base colour but I find that the shimmer disappears once on the nail. On me it looks very close to Birds Flyin High from the Coolibri collection. It's definitely worth getting, but be prepared for the disappearing shimmer :)
Luckily I don't have that one. I only have the orange, yellow and green one from that collection. :shades:

Dominique33

Thanks!
heart2.gif
And yep, all the polishes.
yes.gif
It's so weird though because last year when Catrice came with new colours I was like: Naah those are not that pretty, I can resist them. And so I have, untill now.. because they are SO PRETTY.
th_crazy.gif
Btw 7 polishes are from the NEONaturals collection (the last 7 on the picture), those were even cheaper.. only €1.
cheerleader.gif
Well, just gorgeous ! Catrice is cruelty-free I think ? We do have a website in France but there are few nail polishes available. Your haul is
pompom.gif