Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MACina

girlhaha.gif
...I am a good girl and got NSP!

Tell us more!
pompom.gif

Then she'll have to go back tomorrow won't she?
devil.gif

MACina

iagree.gif
...me too!

And I really like that they have different boxes for different polishes.They are all so pretty
heart2.gif

It looks gorgeous on you!
eyelove.gif

Koh have some very interesting shades but they are super expensive. I like the little boxes you get with the polishes too.

CartoonChic

Someone's been busy!
pompom.gif

Has the AE order with your 1st StGeorge been shipped? Perhaps you can e-mail them and see if they can help. Much easier than sending it back.

It's strange that Neeka is listed as metallic on the Zoya website. It's not even remotely so. And Zuza is awesomesauce!

Adding insult to injury they're 10ml bottles
nonono.gif
I have no idea if it shipped yet. I did leave a message with my last order about the exchange. If my 1st order already shipped, I'm hoping they'll just switch the Saint George in the trio set.

MRV

Just sharing my current mani. Koh Empowered.. I picked this up in Amsterdam during our trip last year. I love love love this color.

Lovely colour! Looked up Koh. Never heard of them. But then again I was not even a remote NPA when I visited Amstedam. They seem to have some interesting colours (like greens - BTW a green March could be really nice thing to do, I'm stocking up greens!) but difficulf pages! *Puts the brand on list for later acquisitions...*

kimibos

U - Guinevere, Ascalon, Iseult

• T - And The Moonbeams..., Camelot
  • K - Princess Sabra, Tess D'Urbervilles
  • Lady of the Lake
Then I got an email from Neiman's in the wee hours of the morning saying that the Chanel Imperial I ordered was cancelled.
crybaby.gif
They didn't have it in stock to fulfill. I wasn't worried about it getting cancelled since my last order with Diabolic went through, but I should've waited to make sure that it shipped before getting excited. After my initial disappointment, I did the only thing I could think of: order more nail polish! I now had about $30 of reclaimed money since Imperial was cancelled. The only logical thing to do was to place another A-England order.
O - Saint George, Excalibur, Tristam

• Avalon
  • Holy Grail LE - I wanted it before it was gone.
I'm hoping to exchange Saint George for Galahad since I previously ordered Saint George in my very first order. MAC has programmed me to snatch up LE items before they disappear, so I also wanted to get the old Holy Grail before it's gone. I'll get the new version later. No regrets! I checked the website just now and the THANKYOU sale is over. I placed three orders since the promotion began and hauled a total of 19 polishes. I think I managed to get all of their purple and green colors. I'm done [with A-England] until the next sale.
YOLO !
My Zoyas were also delivered yesterday. They arrived a day early. I wasn't wowed by them, but I'm still happy I got them. They're all very pretty colors. I swatched them after removing my mani with my newly delivered bottle of Remove+. There wasn't enough remover left in my old bottle to finish the job. (Walking around with partially removed nail polish is not a good look.) I really like Wednesday, and Zuza reminds me of a turquoise Victoriana.
eyelove.gif
I'm glad that Kara is different from my other corals. Neeka is a nice dusty eggplant purple, but it's not metallic like it's listed on the website. It's really a shimmer polish. Purity makes me feel like I'm wearing White Out on my nails. It's stark white. I got it mainly to pair with glitter polishes, so it should work well for that purpose. I'm putting together my next Zoya wishlist. I still need Neely! But I'm not going to pull the trigger on it until February or March.
AMAZING A-England HAUL!! i wish it was coming to be lol. i was checking the zoya website and i somehow didnt see SKYLAR, it looks like a lighter Victoriana and i kind of want it now!!
th_drool.gif

Anneri

Yep, but the colours are prettier!

Can anybody tell me how long the DL LEs are hanging around in the US normally? Can I still expect to get them in April?

kimibos

Yep, but the colours are prettier!

Can anybody tell me how long the DL LEs are hanging around in the US normally? Can I still expect to get them in April?
i like Godiva and Nyx. sorry i cant help with the DL, i dont know much about the brand.

Medgal07

Whoa!
girlhaha.gif

He's supposed to be the sweet, harmless mascot for a marshmallow company in the movie. But he gets incarnated as a demon to destroy the world. Lol, no clue about the sailor outfit.

I did now! Very pretty. I only have 2 yellows in my nail collection, so I'll add Piaf to my list.

girlhaha.gif
I think I may need some of those meds.
lmao.gif
I'd fix ole marshmallow man...nice big mug of dark hot chocolate..he'd be history!
lmao.gif

Have you noticed more yellow NPs popping up lately? I think it's headed for popularity this spring & summer. I enjoy yellow...it's a happy color.
fluffy.gif

Neither of us need meds...just more hauling...absolute same, if not better effects
fluffy.gif