Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

my BLs, Zoyas and Nubars
flower.gif

i also got some dotting tools from ebay, im already trying them

hahaha some not so pretty flowers.

Naughtyp

I got my green UO holo and 2 DL wannabees lol I got dust ( similiar to today wasa fairy tale) and mystic ( ray of light) becuz I'm broke do if I like these that much ill buy the real thing lol u r all making me really want to get the BL ones! my fav's are fruit machine fiver and kerfluffle.

kimibos

my fav's are fruit machine fiver and kerfluffle.
i thought about kerfluffle but orange is just weird one me. my dad got me CG peachy keen and OMG it looks horrible on me. so i can imagine K, even with more white is going to be the same.
what brand are the wannabees??? i dont mind buying cheapy polishes or dupes. so please tell me
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

i thought about kerfluffle but orange is just weird one me. my dad got me CG peachy keen and OMG it looks horrible on me. so i can imagine K, even with more white is going to be the same.
what brand are the wannabees??? i dont mind buying cheapy polishes or dupes. so please tell me
girlhaha.gif
Kerfuffle is described as a pink-coral creme, and on swatches that I've seen it looks like a pale peach. I have CG's Peachy Keen which looks darker and brighter than Kerkuffle. I'm sure you'll find something else that works for you. http://tanejasbride.com/2013/01/18/butter-london-sweetie-shop-collection-swatchesreview/
fluffy.gif

Medgal07

Oh I love this. Your NPs are so pretty and I love your nail designs. I would love to try those dotting tools too. That's about as adventurous as I'm gonna get! That looks like fun!!!
fluffy.gif

my BLs, Zoyas and Nubars
flower.gif

i also got some dotting tools from ebay, im already trying them

hahaha some not so pretty flowers.

Naughtyp

[COLOR=0000FF]DL wannabes???  Are you holding out on us Naughtyp?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Kerfuffle is described as a pink-coral creme, and on swatches that I've seen it looks like a pale peach.  I have CG's Peachy Keen which looks darker and brighter than Kerkuffle.  I'm sure you'll find something else that works for you.   [/COLOR]http://tanejasbride.com/2013/01/18/butter-london-sweetie-shop-collection-swatchesreview/ :fluffy:
lol never!! they are from Urban outfitters. if you look up urban outfitters deborah Lippmann dupes it will come up. the bloggers says they are NOT dupes but close enough ;) that works for me for now! other news: I paid my Nordstroms card and turned around and got Fiver , Fruit machine, Kerfluffle and Molly coddles. I was going to pick up Macs Up the Amp lipstick but they were sold out so I got NARS purple rain nailpolish . then I went t get a gift card t sephora for my cousin and I got the bling bling nails inc Baker Street! I think I'm good for for a week or so lol! I agree, kerfluffle is more peach kinda like Orly's cotton candy. so pretty I had to get it even tho I have cotton candy already. my a England's shipped too! I'm pretty happy now even tho I won't e able to get any more np till after Archies ;)

Medgal07

Oh, so pretty! The spring colors made me smile. Butter London is having a 3 for $30 sale. I'm so tempted to order some from Nordstrom and then call for a price match per honey on boost's advice...

You can't ignore it. It's right smack dab in the middle like a bull's-eye.
lmao.gif
fluffy.gif
I almost missed that particular EL polish that came out with EL's Pretty Naughty collection. The NP is 'Insatiable' (like our desire for more NP)---I got that along with the pretty pink illuminator, 'Tease' from the same collection.

CartoonChic

I'm having a serious nail polish craving and you all are making me want to buy the Spring Butter Londons right this minute. I was planning to get them later. I wanted to buy more of the older colors on my list first. I'm going to be good for now and wait.

BuickMackane

I'm having a serious nail polish craving and you all are making me want to buy the Spring Butter Londons right this minute. I was planning to get them later. I wanted to buy more of the older colors on my list first. I'm going to be good for now and wait.
Are they LE? Even if they are they've only just been released so they'll probably stick around for a long time. No harm in waiting
smiles.gif

Currently lemming EL Absinthe. I haven't seen it in my local store yet. I don't usually buy EL NPs (I even resisted Metallic Sage and Teal Topaz!
icon_eek.gif
) but I might just make an exception for Absinthe. Or maybe not. I don't feel like shelling EUR21 for 9ml.

*goes dupe hunting on google*

Naughtyp

I had to give in lol I was trying to save that money for Archie's but I couldn't wait anymore! I think we all have enough new polish to last is awhile! I was going to wait but by then the summer lines will be out , I can't wait. to see what they have this year ( Essie, CG, Opi, DL, BL, ect). which don't u have yet lol

MRV

Are they LE? Even if they are they've only just been released so they'll probably stick around for a long time. No harm in waiting
smiles.gif

Currently lemming EL Absinthe. I haven't seen it in my local store yet. I don't usually buy EL NPs (I even resisted Metallic Sage and Teal Topaz!
icon_eek.gif
) but I might just make an exception for Absinthe. Or maybe not. I don't feel like shelling EUR21 for 9ml.

*goes dupe hunting on google*
EL Metallic Sage?? I got that one just last week for 70% off!! I guess that was a good find then. They had also another one for 70% off, a darker metallic grey (don't remember the name), but I did not get that.

They have also a teal one, which must be the Teal Topaz (is it a good one?) and the dark red-purplish one from fall 2012 (and a bunch of other fall stuff) for 30% off. I was going to keep me away from them, but hmmmmm...

Medgal07

I agree, kerfluffle is more peach kinda like Orly's cotton candy. so pretty I had to get it even tho I have cotton candy already. my a England's shipped too! I'm pretty happy now even tho I won't e able to get any more np till after Archies
winks.gif
YAY! I'm so glad you got the BL NPs!!!
th_thstars.gif
I'm wearing Fruit Machine today. After our 'Pink Challenge' for BCAM, I didn't think I'd wear pink again until next October. Truth is--I LOVE pink. It's obvious when I look over at my NP racks--2.5 rows of various shades of pink. I also have pink NPs in my overflow stash which is (EEK) growing daily.
I'm so happy for you, I think I'll dance!
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

Good for you CC. I think they'll be around for awhile. See--I didn't enable you this time! I mean, I could have said your sight must be failing if you can just look beyond those wonderful spring colors that evoke the fondest childhood memories of jelly beans and fluffy little pastel dresses, bonnets and easter eggs; and that those soft pastels are calming and just down right pretty to look at! NOPE. I'm not saying any of that!
ohboy.gif
fluffy.gif

Edited to include a PASTEL GROUP HUG
grouphug2.gif
that looks like the Butter London Sweetie Shop Collection

Naughtyp

YAY!  I'm so glad you got the BL NPs!!!  :stars: I'm wearing Fruit Machine today.  After our 'Pink Challenge' for BCAM, I didn't think I'd wear pink again until next October.  Truth is--I LOVE pink.  It's obvious when I look over at my NP racks--2.5 rows of various shade of pink.  I also have pink NPs in my overflow stash which is (EEK) growing daily. I'm so happy for you, I think I'll dance! :happydance:
lol thank you ;) Fruit machine is actually my fav of the line. I have lots of pinks too and this one stands out! so bright and creamy! I'm wearing one of the MC opi sand polishes right now( the black one with red glitter) I'm trying to wear all my vampy colors before I bust out the pastels. I think I have 3 more to go lol I think I need to sort my colors see which I have the most of. I think mine is pinks too

BuickMackane

Good for you CC. I think they'll be around for awhile. See--I didn't enable you this time! I mean, I could have said your sight must be failing if you can just look beyond those wonderful spring colors that evoke the fondest childhood memories of jelly beans and fluffy little pastel dresses, bonnets and easter eggs; and that those soft pastels are calming and just down right pretty to look at! NOPE. I'm not saying any of that!
ohboy.gif
fluffy.gif
Of course not! No enabling on this thread whatsoever. Oh no!
girlhaha.gif

Naughtyp

CC has all that you mentioned plus Chanel, Zoya, Dior, NARS & A England.  I'm pretty sure I missed others that she has.    :fluffy:
lol I kno she has twice as many untrieds as me. I know she bought 90 since December !! so I'm wondering which ones from butter london doesn't she have since she acquired like 30 in a couple weeks ( so jealous lol)

Latest posts