Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Dominique33

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...se-dior-vernis-sparkling-shine-nail-polishes/

SOURCE : MAKEUPANDBEAUTYBLOG

thud.gif
Enjoy !

Medgal07

Don't you love it when strangers notice/compliment your n/p? I was browsing the Dior counter earlier and the SA commented on how nice my polish is (I'm still wearing A-England Excalibur)
cheerleader.gif

In other news, I picked up Essie Leading Lady today. Would you believe this is my first glitter polish?!
Very Cool!!! Leading Lady---that's the pretty red w/glitter right? I have not yet worn it but February is the perfect month for red lips & TIPS
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

kimibos

Here we go again with the nail polish mania
girlhaha.gif

Pretty nail polishes indeed, the mauve/purple above is great !
Would you believe this : I haven't purchased new polishes for a weeks now, but OPI + China Glaze + Deborah Lippmann + I don't know lol have not arrived yet !
greengrin.gif
But yes it is true, no spending spree whatsover but tomorrow is February so......
hahaha dominique i was going to ask you about kure bazaar nail polish .PsHIItt uses some of them. i found them at this place and was thinking about trying them. http://www.beautyhabit.com/kure_bazaar.html

i hate how google translates Pshiitt like i cant understand i thing!! AND yes TOMORROW is FEBRUARY. im not gettting any makeup in feb or march but im soo getting my nailpolishes!

kimibos

I ordered BL Wine Gums lipgloss yesterday along with my Guerlain stuff.Cannot wait
cheerleader.gif

It is my first BL lipgloss!
ok i found the actual promo pics for the lip glosses. i wonder when they are going to be available here in the us. imm soo excited now.
girlhaha.gif

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/butterLONDON/prweb10371636.htm

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2013/01/28/10371636/121224-media.jpg

i hope that Wine Gums and Bampot polishes are in the summer collection. that would be awesome!

Naughtyp

by the way I have naked nails right now I can't wait to go home and paint them!! I have 3 + hours to decide on my color

Naughtyp

Thank you! I'm doing my best :curtsy: Hope so, but we still have to hold our breath. Love you Cult swatches! I have eyed them sometimes, but ATM I really can't take more brands on my:thud: list. TY for the link! Hmm.. I think DL looks better: http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2013/01/deborah-lippmann-rockin-robin.html  
That DL is on my list!!! totally looks like my fav ice cream mint chip!!! I'll prob get the purple illamasqua one seems like all these np I want will be out in march i better save up lol

CartoonChic

I made it to Ulta today and picked up new top coats to try. I got the Posche top coat and the Butter London base and top coat set. I wanted to try the Deborah Lippmann Speed top coat too, but my Ulta doesn't carry Lippmann products. I had a 20% coupon so the Butter London set was only $20.

I also grabbed my first Essie polish. Mint Candy Apple! I'm placing an order with my Beauty.com rebate for more before it expires. I only have an hour left.

kimibos

I made it to Ulta today and picked up new top coats to try. I got the Posche top coat and the Butter London base and top coat set. I wanted to try the Deborah Lippmann Speed top coat too, but my Ulta doesn't carry Lippmann products. I had a 20% coupon so the Butter London set was only $20.

I also grabbed my first Essie polish. Mint Candy Apple! I'm placing an order with my Beauty.com rebate for more before it expires. I only have an hour left.
nice deals. tell me how you like the poshe top coat and the BL one. even tho i think i found my HG one in out the door. omg i hr left. i have been wanting butler please and playdate. turquoise and caicos is beautiful! watermelon too.

beauty.com has the BL nudes in. i m going to get them probably sunday.

Prettypackages

Dirty Berry looks fantastic on you Kimibos!
eyelove.gif

Buick sent even nicer goodies but they were SNAFUd by the post
getyou.gif
. Still a glimmer of hope left that they'll reach their rightful owner. I'm going to give the eejits a call today. Again.

Elation Generation is LOVE! High on Hope looks fab in the sun but it's pretty meh in the shade.

Whenever you need a nice, calm, loving place come over to this thread. Everyone's super nice (if missing quite a few brain cells due to NP inhalation)!

grouphug2.gif

Sweet! I never tried their glosses. Let us know what you think when you try it
flower.gif

How does one want something that doesn't exist? I dunno, but I sure want that glossimer!
I'm here to stay. i love it here!

CartoonChic

nice deals. tell me how you like the poshe top coat and the BL one. even tho i think i found my HG one in out the door. omg i hr left. i have been wanting butler please and playdate. turquoise and caicos is beautiful! watermelon too.

beauty.com has the BL nudes in. i m going to get them probably sunday.
I forgot about Watermelon. I kept changing my list at the last minute. Hold out to see if there's a Nordstrom sale to get the Butter Londons.

kimibos

Quote:Originally Posted by CartoonChic

I forgot about Watermelon. I kept changing my list at the last minute. Hold out to see if there's a Nordstrom sale to get the Butter Londons.

ohh yeah i forgot thanks! then ill get other polishes hahaha

Latest posts