Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

Thanks for the list. I actually managed to find the one from last year with all my notes, and added some more from posts since our last swap. I literally spent the last 2 days looking through pictures and posts and seeing what polishes I said I wanted as I stupidly didn't write them down. And now I have a long list and I'm not even decided on the Tonics yet. Do you want to do another 12 sometime soon?

Anyway, I have a few questions. Do you have a following Pahlishes: Rabbit Hearted Girl, Once Upon a Dream (I'm pretty sure you have this), Chihiro, Soot Sprites, Lady Eboshi, Esmeralda, Pegasus? Also, do you have EdM Dreamscapes and Visions? I know you were talking about wanting it, but don't know if you got it in the end. Finally, the July PPU Wildflower Illumination? I'm guessing you haven't received that yet with it still being July. Thanks.

PearlyQueen

Thanks for the list. I actually managed to find the one from last year with all my notes, and added some more from posts since our last swap. I literally spent the last 2 days looking through pictures and posts and seeing what polishes I said I wanted as I stupidly didn't write them down. And now I have a long list and I'm not even decided on the Tonics yet. Do you want to do another 12 sometime soon?

Anyway, I have a few questions. Do you have a following Pahlishes: Rabbit Hearted Girl, Once Upon a Dream (I'm pretty sure you have this), Chihiro, Soot Sprites, Lady Eboshi, Esmeralda, Pegasus? Also, do you have EdM Dreamscapes and Visions? I know you were talking about wanting it, but don't know if you got it in the end. Finally, the July PPU Wildflower Illumination? I'm guessing you haven't received that yet with it still being July. Thanks.
Of course we can do another soon! I did all that last week!
Pahlishes- I have Rabbit hearted girl, Once upon a dream & Pegasus.
I didn't get Dreamscapes & Visions, and the Wildflower hasn't arrived yet as you guessed.

PearlyQueen

I just ordered the bottles too, but I haven't made my list yet. I will get onto it soon.

Finally my FF package has been dropped off and my Stackry package has arrived. Only 8 polishes though. Will post a picture soon.

Annoyingly I really like the look of the FTLOP box, but I really can't order. I can't afford to keep using Stackry. Oh well.

I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm very surprised, didn't think they'd consider me with my non-existent experience. Probably won't get the job though.
Anitacska Anitacska I have Stackry box open if you are still keen on FTLOP - you could send it there under my name and I could send on to you if you like.

Anitacska

Anitacska Anitacska I have Stackry box open if you are still keen on FTLOP - you could send it there under my name and I could send on to you if you like.
Thank you, that's really kind of you. I've had another look, but to be honest, I'm pretty sure I have something similar already. I'll just save my money for something more interesting.

Speaking of which, are you buying from Glam this month? I like a couple of polishes, but again I'm not sure if they're worth spending money on.

There are a few I like from PPU though, Wildflower, EdM, Nailed It, Ethereal, etc. Probably won't buy them all though.

PearlyQueen

Thank you, that's really kind of you. I've had another look, but to be honest, I'm pretty sure I have something similar already. I'll just save my money for something more interesting.

Speaking of which, are you buying from Glam this month? I like a couple of polishes, but again I'm not sure if they're worth spending money on.

There are a few I like from PPU though, Wildflower, EdM, Nailed It, Ethereal, etc. Probably won't buy them all though.
No problem! Thought it was worth offering! I know how annoying it can be to miss stuff you really want.
I'm not really interested in any of this month's Glams, so won't be getting any.
I haven't seen much PPU yet, I think I've only seen one I fancy so far (Wildflower).

PearlyQueen

Just found out they're shipping Glams to UK next week, so I think I will add the couple of previous ones I've been fancying to my order because there's only one item in it!

Anitacska

I finally have a list. It was very hard to narrow it down to 12, I definitely would like more Tonics and Illyrians if you want to do another swap soon. But for now I'm done. I'll pm you the list in a moment. Since it includes Wildflower Illumination, obviously wait for that to arrive before you do mine, but send me yours and I'll get started on it asap.

PearlyQueen

Hi Anita, I've been back and forth re PPU this month - I pulled a few up for further inspection, rejected most of them, ended up with just Wildflower, decided shipping was too high for a single polish, watched a youtube review, realised I loved the Ethereal, watched another video, couldn't figure out why I dumped the Vanessa Molina... I'm so undecided! So I thought I'd check with you if you're going to buy the Wildflower and Ethereals this time, because I'd be happy to add them to our future swaplist instead of buying this month. I've just looked at HHC too, and there are several polishes I might be getting as I do have an open Stackry due to a preorder that hasn't shipped yet. My addiction is triumphing over my need to cut back at the moment.

PearlyQueen

And here's my current mani:
DSC00247.JPG DSC00250.JPG DSC00251.JPG DSC00252.JPG
Illyrian Polish Black Magic. It's really beautiful, very happy with this one. The blue shimmer over the purple and flakies is just magical.

Anitacska

Hi Anita, I've been back and forth re PPU this month - I pulled a few up for further inspection, rejected most of them, ended up with just Wildflower, decided shipping was too high for a single polish, watched a youtube review, realised I loved the Ethereal, watched another video, couldn't figure out why I dumped the Vanessa Molina... I'm so undecided! So I thought I'd check with you if you're going to buy the Wildflower and Ethereals this time, because I'd be happy to add them to our future swaplist instead of buying this month. I've just looked at HHC too, and there are several polishes I might be getting as I do have an open Stackry due to a preorder that hasn't shipped yet. My addiction is triumphing over my need to cut back at the moment.
I'm not sure yet what I want from PPU, but I don't think I'll buy the Ethereal. I like the polish, but don't like the maker. Right now I'm thinking EdM, Femme Fatale, Nailed It, Lemming and Wildflower, but we'll see. I'm happy for you to add the Wildflower to the next swap though.

What do you want from HHC? I had a look and liked a couple, but again, not sure. Still broke.

PearlyQueen

I'm not sure yet what I want from PPU, but I don't think I'll buy the Ethereal. I like the polish, but don't like the maker. Right now I'm thinking EdM, Femme Fatale, Nailed It, Lemming and Wildflower, but we'll see. I'm happy for you to add the Wildflower to the next swap though.

What do you want from HHC? I had a look and liked a couple, but again, not sure. Still broke.
Thanks Anita, I might get the VM and Ethereals then, and get a decant of the Wildflower from you.
My HHC basket has the Paint It Pretty which is the one I absolutely love, Whatcha Flying Dragon and the Vanessa Molina duo. Undecided about the Phoenix, I've been loving their polishes recently but not sure about this one.

Anitacska

Thanks Anita, I might get the VM and Ethereals then, and get a decant of the Wildflower from you.
My HHC basket has the Paint It Pretty which is the one I absolutely love, Whatcha Flying Dragon and the Vanessa Molina duo. Undecided about the Phoenix, I've been loving their polishes recently but not sure about this one.
If you get the Ethereal, then I'd love a decant of that please.

I like all the HHC ones you listed. My favourites are Nailed It and Pahlish, and I really like the Femme Fatale too. I could order through the HHC UK group, but I'm not sure I will. I can get the FF directly from them through the FF UK group buy if I want to. I don't know yet. I'll need to see how my credit card balance is looking at the end of the month (I suspect not great, although I have been really good and not spending money on extras, but with 3 children and 4 animals it always adds up).

Did I tell you that my Mum is coming over on Tuesday for a week? Hope she won't annoy me too much. I haven't seen her in so long, I'll try not to let her get on my nerves, lol. She won't be able to sit behind me this time as we still have all of my youngest's home ed stuff on the stool where she used to sit whenever I was on the computer, ha!

PearlyQueen

If you get the Ethereal, then I'd love a decant of that please.

I like all the HHC ones you listed. My favourites are Nailed It and Pahlish, and I really like the Femme Fatale too. I could order through the HHC UK group, but I'm not sure I will. I can get the FF directly from them through the FF UK group buy if I want to. I don't know yet. I'll need to see how my credit card balance is looking at the end of the month (I suspect not great, although I have been really good and not spending money on extras, but with 3 children and 4 animals it always adds up).

Did I tell you that my Mum is coming over on Tuesday for a week? Hope she won't annoy me too much. I haven't seen her in so long, I'll try not to let her get on my nerves, lol. She won't be able to sit behind me this time as we still have all of my youngest's home ed stuff on the stool where she used to sit whenever I was on the computer, ha!
If you want to add anything to my HHC order I don't mind sorting that out - not sure it would be quicker, easier or cheaper than the group buy though. I may have to think about joining that one in the future if I am able to curb my Stackry buying - I thought they'd stopped doing it though? I guess they restarted it without me knowing! Hubby will have to be negotiated into allowing it on his account though... Maybe I can drop one of the other groups to compensate him! Not that I'm in many, he's too annoying about them. We'll see!
Good luck with the mum visit, and good news she won't be your online stalker this time!

Anitacska

If you want to add anything to my HHC order I don't mind sorting that out - not sure it would be quicker, easier or cheaper than the group buy though. I may have to think about joining that one in the future if I am able to curb my Stackry buying - I thought they'd stopped doing it though? I guess they restarted it without me knowing! Hubby will have to be negotiated into allowing it on his account though... Maybe I can drop one of the other groups to compensate him! Not that I'm in many, he's too annoying about them. We'll see!
Good luck with the mum visit, and good news she won't be your online stalker this time!
Thanks for the offer. I don't think they ever stopped the group buy, but they were very behind with shipping, but I believe they've caught up now. I think the shipping is pretty reasonable as it's divided between many people.

Hope hubby won't mind you joining another group. Sorry for being nosey, but why don't you make a Facebook account for yourself? You could always use it for nail polish stuff only?

PearlyQueen

Thanks for the offer. I don't think they ever stopped the group buy, but they were very behind with shipping, but I believe they've caught up now. I think the shipping is pretty reasonable as it's divided between many people.

Hope hubby won't mind you joining another group. Sorry for being nosey, but why don't you make a Facebook account for yourself? You could always use it for nail polish stuff only?
Haha, that's what hubby asks every time I want to do anything on his account. Years ago I decided I didn't like the idea of fb having my data, and I'm slow to change! I can't say I'm quite as fussed now, but now I've got him to join all the groups etc I can't be bothered trying to rejoin them! I know everyone has my data anyway and it's not like I have any fascinating secrets...

Latest posts