Naked palette 1, 2 or 3?!?! What's your pick?

spitfire

I am cool toned and I own the Naked 2 and 3 and I love them
heart.gif

But still my go-to palette is definitely the Naked Basics, it's gorgeous :)

I own both 1 & 2 but I'm so tempted to get #3 because even though the initial reviews were mixed but trend seems to be leaning towards rosey shades/undertones. But so far #1 is my fav! it's the most flattering with my olive/golden complexion & brown eyes
heart2.gif

CCKK

Loved 2 and 3. Was told that 2 was the big seller. Tried all 3 and the Basics palette and 1 is the winner-crazy! I have about 6 ud palettes plus I just bought the Vice LD palette. Question...is it better to go with the Naked on the run palette or should I just get #1. Now, I own NO Naked palettes

shellygrrl

Staff member
Loved 2 and 3. Was told that 2 was the big seller.
That's interesting. I'd have thought 1 would've been a bigger seller. Hrm.
Tried all 3 and the Basics palette and 1 is the winner-crazy! I have about 6 ud palettes plus I just bought the Vice LD palette. Question...is it better to go with the Naked on the run palette or should I just get #1.  Now, I own NO Naked palettes
Depends. Which one do you think you'd get the most use out of? Which one are you drawn to more?

BabyNurse

Choosing a favorite Naked is like telling a parent to choose their favorite child! That being said, Naked 1 will always be my #1
winks.gif
. It complements my NC25 skintone the best and there is significantly less fall out in comparison to what I get when using the Naked 3.

CCKK

shellygrrl and BabyNurse Thank you for the advice and for your comments. This is part of the reason I love being a member of Spektra website. REAL advice and TRUE comments

suciarubia

I have all 3 and could do without Naked 3- too pinky for me! Though I do like the darker shades in it. I use bith N1&2, but N2 had the edge since it seems to suit my cool skintone more than N1 :)

thebluefairy

A toss up between 2 and 3, the first one is too "muddy" on me. Just putting it out there I wish one of them had Roach in it, I really want that shade but will wait til its released in another palette...probably :)

odditoria

This is a difficult question because I love them all, they all have their unique qualities. I love the Naked palettes. I think my favorite is Naked 3, it's the "goth girls" work safe palette. Naked 1 is just a staple, and I can't get over the beautiful taupes in 2.

javadoo

I own all 3 but if I had to choose just one it would be Naked 1, then 2 followed by Naked 3 last.

stacibanks

Naked 1 half baked e/s is the truth! Those two matte beige and brown shades also have a dip in them two. That my go to when I'm running late

Casey Ann

Naked 2 is my favorite followed by Naked 3 (I don't own Naked 1 since I didn't love the colors).

I love Naked 2 since I prefer golds & neutrals.

whatagem

I actually find the Basic's the most easy to use everyday, I don't think I'd get value for money with the full sized versions as I get stuck in a rut with shadows so quickly!