Naked palette 1, 2 or 3?!?! What's your pick?

diaanz

I'll start of by confessing that I am not really an eyeshadow fanatic. I have a few pots and one palette and that is the extent of my collection. But out of my limited collection about 60% are UD e/s and I just love them! I think the whole reason I ever got into e/s was because of UD, my first ever e'/s being smog. Here is where my troubles begin, I have put the naked palettes, all three of them in my cart and then cleared them out several times before I realised I needed to choose one 'cos lets face it, buying all three of them at a time is kinda damaging to my shallow pockets and what is making me hesitate. I am leaning towards the Naked 3 because something about those pinky mauvey shades are just calling out to me but I am not sure if they will suit me the best out of the three (I suspect naked 1 will probably be the best). I am NC45, MUFE HD 170-173. SO help me out by telling which one you like best and why?

Dolly Snow

All three are beautiful but I prefer 3 simply because I love rose colored anything. Pinky Mauve is pure love!

shontay07108

We have the same coloring. Definitely 3. The colors are the most flattering. They are also versatile across the board.

MaryJane

It's hard to pick just one. I think you can skip 2 as a lot of the colors look the same when applied. My first choice would probably be 3 BUT 1 would be a very close 2nd choice. It all depends which you like/would wear more - bronzey colors or mauvey colors.

thebloomroom

I personally like 1

can you ladies show me some more looks with 3? I've played around with it but I need inspiration to use it more

diaanz

My first choice would probably be 3 BUT 1 would be a very close 2nd choice. It all depends which you like/would wear more - bronzey colors or mauvey colors.
Here in lies the crux of my dilemma.. I want 3, 1 and 2 in that order but the real decision is between 3 and 1. I love bronzey colours and own quite a few of them but mauve is also something I adore but I don't have many colours from that family. I am leaning towards 3, but I wasn't sure if it would flatter my skin tone.. That being said looks like I will most likely go with 3.. It's just too tempting :)

RedLadi

naked 3 is my favorite. I have 1 and didnt bother to get 2. Rose tones work awesome with my skin tone. NW45/ NC50

hapticmotion

I have 1 and 3, I think I lean more to 3 because I have used quite a bit in 1 already. So maybe my thought process is I'm saving the remaining eyeshadows in Naked 1? Haha.

Dolly Snow

I used the naked3 for my grandmothers funeral and it was perfect rosy eyeshadows just perfect for looking girly and sweet lol

saralyn

Welp... I'm with pretty much everyone in this thread. Naked 3 is the most different of the three, and it's very flattering on my eyes! I love creating smokey eyes with this palette.

Latest posts