Naked palette 1, 2 or 3?!?! What's your pick?

sumsta13

I love all three but I have to say my Favourites are 1 and 3. I am a makeup artist and I find those two are so versatile and amazing got different skin tones and bridal looks. Love!

devsea

My favorite for personal use is the 2 (Yes, I'm in the minority). However, I think applying makeup on others always works the best with the original. The warmer tones always seem to attract people the most.

kennybear

I only have Naked 1, which I love (it's one of the few palettes I've hit pan on at least half the shades). But I really want Naked 3, since I love rosy toned shadows

Micova

I prefer the first one, I don't use than I imagine the third and the second I use to use with combination but no like main character

I only have 1 and 2 and I think I still prefer naked 1. I'm not interested in Naked 3 at all because I don't really like pinky eyeshadows

neferten21

I absolutely love Naked 2. I am crazy pale and have odd undertones (thanks to crazy genetics!) so the colors for Naked 2 end up complimenting me the best. However, the Naked palette where I have hit the most pans is actually the Naked Basics 1. I get more compliments from strangers wearing that palette than any of the others. I am also a huge sucker for an all matte palette!

Vandekamp

Naked 3 is my favorite. However, before Naked 3 came out I bought Naked 1 because I was told the colors in it best complement WOC.

Vandekamp

The rosy colors in 3 can't be beat
eyelove.gif
Amen. Lol

bchow1

Naked 1 and 2 are used almost daily for me (NC30). Sadly, the pink tones in Naked 3 don't work so well on my skin tone.

I used my naked 2 palette over all my other naked palettes just because the cooler tones suit me but i really do love the shadows in the naked 3 if you like pinky tones.

kaitlynxo

Naked 1 will always be my favourite out of the 3! I find its the most versatile, also the naked basics is a great addition

AngelDavies

I would say naked 1 is my most used but I do love the colors in the naked 3 but I just don't ever reach for it I'm not sure what it is.