Naked palette 1, 2 or 3?!?! What's your pick?

makeupmaiiden

Naked 1 is suited for warm tones Naked 2 is suited for cool tones And Naked 3 is neutral/universal However if you want to look for colors as opposed to tones, I'd recommend you follow this guide: If you want smokey browns and a lot of mattes-- go for Naked 1 If you want sparkley and glam but wearable--go for Naked 2 And lastly if you want universal rosy shimmery colors, go for Naked 3 Hope I helped!

damagedmassacre

Naked 3 is very pretty colors I love them I got one for my friend for Christmas and was like Omg i need one. But i believe all of them are great she says you should get the one that goes with your skin tone and rose tones are more her skin tone.

Audrey C

Naked 3 for me. I had Naked 2 and ending up returning it because it was just too cool toned for me. I like the colours in Naked 1 but just can't get past the packaging.

pandorablack

I have 2 and 3. Considering naked 1, but it's really similar to 2 so I'm not sure that I'll buy it. I think 2 is probably the most universally flattering of the three, and it has a great matte black in it plus a fantastic silver. It's my go-to palette for a traditional smokey eye. I also reach for 2 when I am doing a neutral eye and a bold lip. I don't think I could live without 2 but 3 really is my favorite. I reach for it the most.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Naked 2 is my favourite. Personally I think it's more neutral than 3 (which I skipped; also I think N3's colours are too similar, apart from the last two, which I'd like to see UD make permanent eventually). There are individual colours I like in Naked 1, along with one I have a love-hate relationship with (Sidecar!), but after a few years of owning that palette I've gone off it.

mlijeko

I own all of them, but my personal favorite is definitley Naked 2. Although I love some rosy tones with my green eyes from time to time. Depends on the mood I'm in :)

lilybettie

Out of the three, I definitely reach for 3 most. I like the other two a lot, but 3 just has the edge!

lilybettie

This is one look with the naked 3. Not sure what colours haha. I always get compliments when wearing naked 3!

dyingforyou

i've got a warm undertone but the only naked palette that called to me was 2. warm browns/neutrals tend to make me look sickly and i'm not a fan of pinks so 3 was a natural pass for me. but i use 2 almost everyday and i could do endless looks with it (though lbr i really only do the same 2-3 coz i'm lazy in the mornings
tong.gif
)

NikkiPeeps

I own all 3, and the original Naked Basics. When first got Naked 1, I used it all the time. It fit pretty nicely in my makeup bag for those days when I was running late for work and had to be at the mall at 8am to open my store. And I liked the results it gave, but it wasn't until Naked 2 came out that I was really blown away. I'm a big fan of cooler toned shadows anyway, and I would get so many compliments on the most basic of looks from using that palette. I think I probably used it almost everyday for about a year. Now, I'm more into my warmer MAC shades so its in the bottom of a drawer along with Naked 1 lol. But Naked 3, idk, it just never really grew on me. I've had to force myself to use it since it first came out. I love rose toned neutrals and I was so looking forward to getting it, but it just sits on my vanity. Even though the colors look beautiful, I haven't found my go to look with it yet. But I haven't given up lol
winks.gif

angxstarr

I own all three and I personally like the third one the most - it's probably because I'm really into the pinky mauve tones at the moment. Naked 1 does come in second place in my books!

MarBe

Here in lies the crux of my dilemma.. I want 3, 1 and 2 in that order but the real decision is between 3 and 1. I love bronzey colours and own quite a few of them but mauve is also something I adore but I don't have many colours from that family. I am leaning towards 3, but I wasn't sure if it would flatter my skin tone.. That being said looks like I will most likely go with 3.. It's just too tempting :)
I'm having the same dilemma right now! But I think i'm gonna go for naked 3...