NARS 413 BLKR Collection

Shypo

I would love to see a swatch too! Odd that there isn't one yet - it looks like a great color!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'd love to see a swatch, although since I have both Lhasa and Ashes to Ashes, I don't know if it would be necessary. It looks like the midpoint between the two from the web site swatch.

ahhhttack

Lhasa on left, Blkr on right

Similar in pot but different on skin. Lhasa is a much deeper and more purple, Blkr is lighter and a more grayed out purple

katred

Specktra Bestie
It's beautiful... I have other shades like this, but I love them sooooooooo much... must... resist...

crayolaforeyes

I just got my 413 blkr shadow today and i love it - the color pulls mostly a dirty lavender on me (nc15) - good pigmentation, I really like this one!

deidre

It kind of reminds me of MAC Illegal Cargo, except maybe a tinge more gray.

It looks so similar in the pan to Lhasa, but from the pic above they definitely look different enough to justify needing both!

MarieMary

Apparently the 413BLKR collection will see 2 additions exclusively for the Fashion Night Out 2012 event: a velvet gloss or matte lip pencil and an eyeshadow duo. :)
However, Space Odyssey nail polish, one of the items of the 2011 FNO ended up in the holiday 2011 collection. So we'll see.

Also, NARS will open a boutique on 8412 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, next to the Marc by Marc Jacobs store if I'm not mistaken. :)
http://instagram.com/p/OeXoN8ia_i/

katred

Specktra Bestie
Apparently the 413BLKR collection will see 2 additions exclusively for the Fashion Night Out 2012 event: a velvet gloss or matte lip pencil and an eyeshadow duo. :)
However, Space Odyssey nail polish, one of the items of the 2011 FNO ended up in the holiday 2011 collection. So we'll see.

Also, NARS will open a boutique on 8412 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, next to the Marc by Marc Jacobs store if I'm not mistaken. :)
http://instagram.com/p/OeXoN8ia_i/
OH NO!!! It's an eye shadow duo I won't be able to get ...
crybaby.gif

Icecaramellatte

I can't believe I couldn't find anything either. I was sure someone would have gone to the shop and bought it. Is it true that the duo is only available on the Nars site and the Bleecker Street store? Maybe I will check it out. Do you think the store might still have it?

Latest posts