NARS 413 BLKR Collection

elkaknits

that is absurdly long. For some reason I think they are super speedy but I rarely order from them Of course everybody is speedy compared to Neimans that sent my package smart post and it went from Atlanta to St Louis via Hawaii... 6 weeks!

MaitaiFluff

that is absurdly long.  For some reason I think they are super speedy but I rarely order from them  Of course everybody is speedy compared to Neimans that sent my package smart post and it went from Atlanta to St Louis via Hawaii... 6 weeks!
That sounds like an awful experience. I used to work along Neiman's shipping team, so I remember how frustrating it can be when items would end up misrouted. :(

elegant-one

OMGosh...NARS sent me my order for FREE because of the website hassle
icon_eek.gif
But, I did get my order to go through later, so I guess I'll have doubles which isn't so bad because the blush & lip pencil are GORGEOUS on! Stunning shades. I''ll probably give the second set to my daughter in law if she wants them. They even sent me the freebie New Lover sample size lip pencil

Monsy

Omg that is so funny elegant! you can return your second order if you want if she doesn;t like the blush.

elegant-one

Omg that is so funny elegant! you can return your second order if you want if she doesn;t like the blush.
Totally surprised by it. I'm still deciding what I want to do. I really love the lip pencil. The blush a very pretty raspberry shade.

Aquamarine1543

I just got the blush and it's gorgeous!
I haven't tried yet, but it looks less redder/purpler and lighter than Mata Hari in the pan unlike T's review. It's like a pink and lighter version of Mata Hari.
Oh, and it has really fine silvery shimmer which is almost invisible like Gaiety.

Monica

Hey guys, in case you haven't already seen it my review is up here.

I am always open to questions and constructive feedback so if you like it, or didn't, please let me know and feel free to share how I can improve them in the future. I always read through these threads and see what questions or comments you guys have before I review something because what is most important to me is giving you useful and relevant information. Essentially, I work for you guys!
urock.gif

niccig

Sigh. I was so excited about the BLKR blush! It took 3 business days to ship, then 5 more to get to me (even though the origin address was less than two hours away from me)... and then when it got here I discovered that it's almost indistinguishable from Burberry Coral Pink:

(BLKR is on the left, Coral Pink is on the right)

So I have a feeling it may be going back. On the bright side, they were having mini of Deep Throat when I ordered it, and I really like it!

User38

(BLKR is on the left, Coral Pink is on the right)
So I have a feeling it may be going back. On the bright side, they were having mini of Deep Throat when I ordered it, and I really like it!
love it, but have the Burberry CP.. ty for the heads up