NARS "And God Created The Woman" Gift Set

MarieMary

For more clarity (it's lost on pages 1 and 4 of the spring 2013 thread), here is a topic for the "And God Created The Woman" Gift Set.

Sephora Exclusive in the US, $59
Sephora Exclusive and available in early February in France.

Eyeshadow base, #3 eye shader brush, 6-eyeshadow palette (Alhambra I, Bellisima II, Kalahari I, Galapagos, Coconut Grove, Night Clubbing). [Thanks Elkaknits :) ]

Source: http://takemetotakemeto.blogspot.com/2013/01/take-me-to-sephora-2.html

MarieMary

You're welcome, Monsy. :)
I can't wait to hear more about this too; I'm serching for information every day, but so far nothing new has come up.

elkaknits

Since I just ordered it shades in it are: Alhambra, Bellisima, Kalahari, Galapagos, Coconut Grove, Night Clubbing

i'm more excited about the brush. the nars mua's use it quite often in the make-up tutorials. it seems like a good brush to use for a wash. right now, i've been using their large dome brush, and while it does the job, it'll be nice to have a bigger brush for quick sweeps of color.

MarieMary

Thank you, elkaknits, for the link to Sephora. I think it will sell quickly because it's a good deal. :)
I agree with you nakedlunch212, the brush looks interesting, but the price alone is a big deterrent (it's 73€ in Europe, so close to $100!) so if the set is worth it in Euros as well, I'll definitely get it, even if I already have some of the colors in the palette.

Latest posts