NARS "And God Created The Woman" Gift Set

katred

Specktra Bestie
Since I just ordered it shades in it are: Alhambra, Bellisima, Kalahari, Galapagos, Coconut Grove, Night Clubbing
Thanks Elkaknits! The only one of those I have already is Night Clubbing, so there's not a great danger of repetition. I've been meaning to get Galapagos forever as well. I get so much use out of Mekong, which is sort of like its darker cousin, I figure that I'd probably get a lot of use from Galapagos as well.

Actually, I can't imagine that there are any shades in there that wouldn't see a lot of use. Would compete with the Naked palette in terms of practicality.

Odelia

It is available on Sephora already. Hopefully this works
Thank you loads for letting us know elkaknits! I just bought it now!
th_DANCE.gif

I pulled out my American Dream palette to look at the colors. I wish Sephora would list the names like Nars does on the back of palettes! Alhambra (I) or (II) + Bellissima (I) or (II) etc... Then I wouldn't have doubts of doubles. But looking at the picture they look different.
Galapagos for sure I already have but that didn't put me off at all.

elkaknits

That looks so much nicer than the picture announcing it.... are the colors lighter than promo pics or is that flash? And yes I did google swatches left and right. Mine comes tomorrow too elegant and I am so excited about it. YaY Nars eyeshadow and the fancy smancy face powder <3

KMQE716

^:eyelove: So what do you think of it? Mine is coming tomorrow
My first thought was "wow this is small" lol! The shadows are pretty and all seem very pigmented but then I was thinking from the other photo I saw it was bigger than what it is!

KMQE716

That looks so much nicer than the picture announcing it.... are the colors lighter than promo pics or is that flash?   And yes I did google swatches left and right.  Mine comes tomorrow too elegant and I am so excited about it.  YaY Nars eyeshadow and the fancy smancy face powder

elkaknits

thanks that is good to know! I am sorry it is smaller than you thought~ I hate that when that happens but I see it fits in the palm of your hand which means it isn't unwieldy. And I won't be thinking it is larger cus how huge can your hand be eh?

Actually I hopped on it for two reasons. First, the primer which I have been wanting to try. It gets so many good reviews on here and it was out during the sale so of course I skipped on purchasing the blush brush on sale. Now I hear the blush brush might not be very soft so for once my fit of argh seems to have saved me grief. I like my fan brushes for vivid blushes anyway and I have a very light hand with make-up in general so spending so much for a fancy oriental brush .... oh ramble. Second, I do not own any Nars eyeshadows! I am not overly big on shadows being married to a shiseido duo {drats to discontinuation of duos} and a dior quint that I have been using forever. The dior one since the 80's. For realz. I do have my single color MACs and Smashboxes. I actually preferred the smashboxes but once again discontinued. Ah well onto Nars who has never disappointed me in the blush or lippie dept. I am sure I will LOVE them hard

katred

Specktra Bestie
thanks that is good to know! I am sorry it is smaller than you thought~ I hate that when that happens but I see it fits in the palm of your hand which means it isn't unwieldy. And I won't be thinking it is larger cus how huge can your hand be eh?

Actually I hopped on it for two reasons. First, the primer which I have been wanting to try. It gets so many good reviews on here and it was out during the sale so of course I skipped on purchasing the blush brush on sale. Now I hear the blush brush might not be very soft so for once my fit of argh seems to have saved me grief. I like my fan brushes for vivid blushes anyway and I have a very light hand with make-up in general so spending so much for a fancy oriental brush .... oh ramble. Second, I do not own any Nars eyeshadows! I am not overly big on shadows being married to a shiseido duo {drats to discontinuation of duos} and a dior quint that I have been using forever. The dior one since the 80's. For realz. I do have my single color MACs and Smashboxes. I actually preferred the smashboxes but once again discontinued. Ah well onto Nars who has never disappointed me in the blush or lippie dept. I am sure I will LOVE them hard
If you're just starting with Nars, I think these shadows would be an excellent starting point. Even if the palette is small, I think I still need it. So many shades I'd love to try out and, if I want more, they're all permanent- YAY!

Latest posts