NARS "And God Created The Woman" Gift Set

KMQE716

If anyone is looking to buying this palette I've decided to sell mine. You can have it for 50 shipped

CartoonChic

Is the #3 brush with this set full size or travel size? I don't have any NARS shadows, but I do have and love the primer.

allThingsGirl

Is the #3 brush with this set full size or travel size? I don't have any NARS shadows, but I do have and love the primer.
I don't have the #3 full size to compare, but I think this is travel size. I just got my set today and it looks great!

I'm actually glad the palette is smaller than before. I never use up the e/s anyway and this is more travel size friendly.

CartoonChic

I don't have the #3 full size to compare, but I think this is travel size. I just got my set today and it looks great!
I'm actually glad the palette is smaller than before. I never use up the e/s anyway and this is more travel size friendly.
Thanks for the info!

MarieMary

Pictures, review, swatches and EOTD from BlushingNoir:
http://blushingnoir.com/2013/01/nars-and-god-created-the-woman-set-swatches-review-eotd-spring-gifting/

valkolak

Pictures, review, swatches and EOTD from BlushingNoir:
http://blushingnoir.com/2013/01/nars-and-god-created-the-woman-set-swatches-review-eotd-spring-gifting/
Her eotd is gorgeous! I've been thinking of getting the Naked 2 palette but these might be better neutrals.

Shadowy Lady

I have both Naked palettes, a full palette of MAC neutrals and a quad of Inglot neutrals. But I will still pick this one up coz Nars primer is the best I've come across, I don't have any if the shades in there (not sure how lol) and always wanted to try Nars brushes. Does anyone know I'd this is out in Sephora Canada yet?

Eureka82

I LOVE the Bellisima II color! Its gorgeous! Anyone know if its sold separately? Or if it has ever been sold separately? I own 3 or those 5 colors so thats why I didnt want to buy the palette, but if I have to get this palette to get that color then that palette I will have to get!

purplemaren

I want this, but when I went to sephora, the MUA talked me into UD Theodora instead. And now I think I want Glinda before this. And I want the nars illuminating powder. Sigh. It never ends, does it?

MarieMary

I LOVE the Bellisima II color! Its gorgeous! Anyone know if its sold separately? Or if it has ever been sold separately? I own 3 or those 5 colors so thats why I didnt want to buy the palette, but if I have to get this palette to get that color then that palette I will have to get!
It's part of a duo, and eyeshadows in duos are not sold seperately unfortunately.

xelamazing

This is so beautiful, I might have to pick this up! I'm still really new to the whole eyeshadow thing, so I don't have many colors yet. This seems like a great starting point for a neutral palette.

Latest posts