NARS Blush Recommendation

kpxgenie

What would be a good blush colour for NC25 (Asian skin, Yellow Undertone)?
I'm asian, nc25 with yellow undertones. I found Deep Throat is my #1 peachy-pink (orgasm looked more pink on me...no likey), Torrid is my #2 and is a coral-peach, and Gaiety is my #3 fav and its a pretty baby pink without looking chalky. Hope this helps!

Shimmery

Nars has great blushes, I really appreciated them more after using MAC. Most MAC blushes just don't work for me.

Mrsmedicine

Nars blushes are the best. I love them, I´m NW15-10 and I have Orgasm, Penny Lane, Dolce Vita, Constantinople, Luster, Torrid,Oasis and all of them are awesome.

Monsy

nor deep throat or luster are coral

deep throat is peachy pink (more pink) and luster is peachy

aradhana

If it's a matte you're looking for, Gilda.
as monsy mentioned some of these are more pink or peach...but they are all great shades!
if i could only keep one of the above shades and had to dump the rest in the bin (sniff), it would be deep throat. luster second.
2cents.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Deep throat or torrid dependingon your skintone
^ This. Also agree with Aradhana that if I had to keep only one (and I hope it never comes to that), I'd choose Deep Throat. It's my go-to natural blush colour. It's a bit pinker, Torrid is a warmer peach coral. Both are wonderful.

Monsy

Luster is so underrated. It brightens up the face like magic. I love it. Also DT is the best natural go to everyday color.

kpxgenie

Luster is so underrated. It brightens up the face like magic. I love it. Also DT is the best natural go to everyday color.
I've never even thought about Luster. Now I want to get it after all its praise! Blast it! I thought I was finally done with fulfilling my Nars blush wishlist!

SamanthaDeMuro

I am an NW 20 and just bought Outlaw. I swatched it and it looked good. Have yet to wear it. I own Gaiety also, and was afraid that on my fair skin, it would look clownish. I just used a light hand and it looks AMAZING. Does anyone think that Angelika is too close to Gaiety and Desire to pick up? I don't want to have too many of the same colors.

I swatched Pierre Hardy's BOYS DON'T CRY and felt it was too much like colors I already own. So now I'm in a quandary. Should I get Angelika, which I love or Torrid, as I don't have many peach or coral toned blushes in my collection? I own many a MAC blush as well as NARS blushes and a couple of Benefits, though not the raved about Coralista. No interest in it.

So what do y'all think? Angelika, Torrid? Sex Appeal? Heard great things about that one too. Thanks for any suggestions.

alyxo

I went to Sephora yesterday and got my very first Nars blush. Feels so weird saying it's my first Nars blush because I'm in love with Nars. Anywho, I got Dolce Vita.. Can't wait to try it on today :)

SamanthaDeMuro

Alyxo, Dolce Vita is gorgeous. I went to Sephora today and swatched Torrid, Taos and Angelika. I bought Angelika. I have MAC in Peaches but I still feel I need more coral blushes. Though pinks look better on me, I think. Congrats on your first NARS blush. I assure you, it won't be your last. They're AWESOME!

alyxo

Alyxo, Dolce Vita is gorgeous. I went to Sephora today and swatched Torrid, Taos and Angelika. I bought Angelika. I have MAC in Peaches but I still feel I need more coral blushes. Though pinks look better on me, I think. Congrats on your first NARS blush. I assure you, it won't be your last. They're AWESOME!
Thank you :) I have worn Dolce Vita since I purchased it and so far I'm loving it. Coral blushes are my thing, I can never get enough. I have Coralista by Benefit and I abuse that blush, I love it to pieces. Anyways, I'm already looking to buy more Nars blushes. I have my eye on Desire, Gilda, Luster, Madly, Taj Mahal and Zen.

SamanthaDeMuro

Okay. Please. Somebody advise me if you can. I am an NW20 in MAC's Studio Tech foundation. I used their latest blush from Temperatures Rising today, the darker, more reddish pink one thinking I could sheer it out on my fair skin. Well, I looked like a clown, IMO. So I may have to take it back and hope to get my money back. I have other blushes that are darker pinks, but am always able to sheer them out and make them work.

Here's my question. I am going to buy Benefit's Coralista despite claiming I never would. The question I desperately need answered is this. Should I buy NARS Sex Appeal for a lighter, yet noticeable color, Sin or Torrid? I like Luster too but fear it would be too harsh on my fair skin. I can wear Deep Throat and Mata Hari with no "clown" issues, but I want some peach in my collection. What would you all recommend? I am fair with warm undertones. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Monsy

Luster is far far from harsh. It can be sheer bud buildable.

Sex appeal is very sheer and easy to use.

I do not think torrid is for you.

pinkpaint

Okay. Please. Somebody advise me if you can. I am an NW20 in MAC's Studio Tech foundation. I used their latest blush from Temperatures Rising today, the darker, more reddish pink one thinking I could sheer it out on my fair skin. Well, I looked like a clown, IMO. So I may have to take it back and hope to get my money back. I have other blushes that are darker pinks, but am always able to sheer them out and make them work.

Here's my question. I am going to buy Benefit's Coralista despite claiming I never would. The question I desperately need answered is this. Should I buy NARS Sex Appeal for a lighter, yet noticeable color, Sin or Torrid? I like Luster too but fear it would be too harsh on my fair skin. I can wear Deep Throat and Mata Hari with no "clown" issues, but I want some peach in my collection. What would you all recommend? I am fair with warm undertones. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Luster is a great everyday blush. I apply it a few times, since I'm darker, but I imagine that a quick swirl would be enough for you. It's so pretty for summer. Sin can be subtle, too. Of course you can wear it anytime, but I think it really compliments vampy lips. Torrid is the most pigmented. It's still really pretty but it may be brighter than you want.