NARS Blush Recommendation

katred

Specktra Bestie
Okay. Please. Somebody advise me if you can. I am an NW20 in MAC's Studio Tech foundation. I used their latest blush from Temperatures Rising today, the darker, more reddish pink one thinking I could sheer it out on my fair skin. Well, I looked like a clown, IMO. So I may have to take it back and hope to get my money back. I have other blushes that are darker pinks, but am always able to sheer them out and make them work.

Here's my question. I am going to buy Benefit's Coralista despite claiming I never would. The question I desperately need answered is this. Should I buy NARS Sex Appeal for a lighter, yet noticeable color, Sin or Torrid? I like Luster too but fear it would be too harsh on my fair skin. I can wear Deep Throat and Mata Hari with no "clown" issues, but I want some peach in my collection. What would you all recommend? I am fair with warm undertones. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.
If you want a lighter peach colour, Sex Appeal is the way to go. Sin has a berry-coloured base and Torrid is deeper and warmer.

katred

Specktra Bestie
something for the holidays, like wine, berry etc, nth too crazy lol
You could try Sin, which is a softer plum (still has good colour payoff) and a gorgeous gold sheen, or Outlaw, which is brighter and more of a deep rose-pink with gold sheen. If you want something more like a red-berry or burgundy shade, Dolce Vita and Seduction are both lovely.

alyxo

I got Sin and Madly a week ago and OMG, I am so obsessed. They're both completely different blushes from each other but gee, they're so beautiful. Madly is a beautiful natural nude colour that leaves a pretty natural colour on my cheeks. I do feel like I have to pack Madly on a little more but it's worth it, it's effortlessly pretty. Sin is just a goldeny plum colour, it gives my cheeks a glow. I do have to be careful of putting on too much because I get blush happy with Sin.

mosha010

I agree w nars being the king of blushes. I got taj mahal, exhibit a and orgasm. Looking thru this thread for any other recs.... I kinda want to see them swatches on you ladies so if you haven't already go swatch! Lol. Going back from the beginning of the thread to read... Brb -Emma

AmberSoSiddity

OMG...my 1st and only Nars blush Ive bought is Taj Mahal....its like a burnt orange bronzy color...gorgeous!!!!! Im an NC45/Nw43 (I know crazy right) and i love it on my skin tone... I have had my eye on orgasm...probably because its soooo popular..but im afraid to buy knowing i may not use it as much as i would like (for that price) Another one i wanna try is mata hari (sp)

SamanthaDeMuro

So I used NARS Angelika today for the first time and I LOVE IT! I am an NW 20, so clearly fair skinned. It looks so gorgeous, subtle and natural. My new fave. Just thought I'd share!

MissJamaica

Newbie post! I love nars and I'm looking for a recommendation for my next nars blush! I have Taj Mahal, Gilda, Luster and Lovejoy already and I use Stromboli in Nars sheer glow which I think is similar to NC35 or NC37? (I don't wear Mac) I'm leaning towards Taos because its different to the ones I have but also Gina, Liberte and Desire...hmmm...choices...lol

stacekang

Gaeity blended out on me with laguna bronzer is one of my fav looks.. I am blonde blue eyes freckles nc20

SamanthaDeMuro

I LOVE Gaiety. I was afraid to use it at first because I'm so fair and it looks so bright. But once I put it on, it looked awesome. NARS, IMO, makes the best blushes though I do love MAC as well.

luvlydee

What do you darker skin gals think about Oasis blush?? Im thinking about picking that up. I already own taj mahal, laguna, albatross and douceur blushes.

msmid

Hello. I just wanted to say that Nars blushes are the best ones out there (only that i luv as much are Chanel). Great pigmentation, wide range of colors and great staying power!!!