NARS blushes for WOC

WhatWouldJoanDo

Oh yeah - quick question: Do you use the same brush for all of your blushes, or do you have a brush for each blush?

I have two brushes for blush. A precision contouring blush brush and a basic full blush brush. I wash them 1/week, but otherwise I try to dust them off on a clean tissue and use a similar tone blush as the pigment from the prior use. So brush selection is loosely based on what was on it last and what type of effect I want. For cream blushes a use clean hands and finger application (just press and tap in - don't rub .... that's the NARS MUA recommendation for cream blush).

flower.gif

EngineerBarbie

Quote:
Hold on to your orders ladies! :) The word on facebook is that the Summer collection for NARS will roll out April 15th - 4 days before the code expires BeautyByLele so kindly passed on :)
Thanks for the heads up! I'll most likely get the New Order highlighter and Laguna bronzer...and some more lip glosses.

2browneyes

My plan is to hold off until 4/15 because I heard the summer collection should be online then. I'll get a thing or 2 from the summer collection and Exhibit A and Angelika lg.

BeautyByLele

Thanks Whatwouldjoando for the heads up, Im super excited to see what the blush highlighter looks like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhatWouldJoanDo

You're welcome! It was my pleasure to be able to share my joy of the earlier than expected Summer 2011 collection release! Actually I have a suggestion for all of you who will be making orders soon: I noticed on the website that there is a gift wrap option described as "You may send your gift encased in a custom-designed black gift box with the signature NARS soft-touch and logo ($4.75 charge). To gift-box your order, simply choose your shipping method with the gift wrap option."
I say make it all come packed a special gift to ourselves!!!!!!!! Silly, but I know I will love it!
yahoo.gif

freesiafc

My Nars Blushes came today
yahoo.gif
. I am in love. My husband and my bank account will not be happy with my new found love though. I'll be finding every excuse to wear these blushes. I don't care if its just to go pump some gas.

BeautyByLele

Im happy for you . . .. mine will be here tomorrow
cheerleader.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna order some more but I might have to wait until the next promo code cuz I wanna buy a few things from Sephora's Sale. . . . Dang I need some more $$$$$ to feed my addiction. . .lol !!!!!! Next on my list are Gilda, Gina, Desire, & possible Torrid !!!! and then I think that is UNLESS they come out with a new blush. Oh but I gotta get my hands on Crazed blush, I just missed it but imma def be on the lookout for Crazed

My Nars Blushes came today
yahoo.gif
. I am in love. My husband and my bank account will not be happy with my new found love though. I'll be finding every excuse to wear these blushes. I don't care if its just to go pump some gas.

DILLIGAF

I went to the 413 Bleecker this weekend and it was a nice experience. The artists were attentive and informative. Sadly they did not have Mounia in store however I did get Montenegro and their Sheer Glow Foundation in Trinidad. I have NEVER had a foundation match me soooooo well. We put a few swipes on my jawline and then couldn't find them. lol Sounds like a win to me. So I will be getting Mounia from the website soon.

BeautyByLele

I got my blushes today . . .love them (of course) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

@whatwouldjoando - Good point !!!!!!!!!! I like ya . . .. help keep a sista practical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freesiafc

Ok, my Albatross came to me looking like this. Am I just being picky because it isn't in perfect condition and just deal with the cracked corner or what?

freesiafc

Thank You. I thought I was just being picky. I didn't have time for it to bother me yesterday, but today it was on my mind all day. I will be sending them a email.

EngineerBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesiafc
Thank You. I thought I was just being picky. I didn't have time for it to bother me yesterday, but today it was on my mind all day. I will be sending them a email.

I agree--if you can get on the phone to CS that would be even better. There is no way you should have gotten your blush in this condition. The shipment is insured so they should send you a replacement ASAP. Good luck!

If my Mounia arrives looking like that I'll scream.

shontay07108

[quote name="freesiafc" url="/forum/thread/171467/nars-blushes-for-woc/120#post_2106594"] Ok, my Albatross came to me looking like this. Am I just being picky because it isn't in perfect condition and just deal with the cracked corner or what?

ca96a98f_126.JPG

[/quote] I, personally would just deal with the crack, but you have every right to complain and get one the way it was supposed to be sent.

2browneyes

I see where you're coming from. Like others have said...you have the right to 'complain' if your product didn't arrive in a condition that meets your expectations. Just call CS and tell them your product arrived damaged. More than likely they'll send another. OR you could just deal with the chip in the product. Either way, do what will help you sleep better :)

BeautyByLele

@freesiafc - If you do decide to call/email CS, please let us know the outcome, its always good to know how a company is in regards to customer service.

freesiafc

I emailed late last night but decided to give them a call. When I called it was busy so I left a message, I say within in an hour a received a call back and they are going to replace my Albatross with no cost to me. They said I did not have to send the other one back in. They are sending it through Fed Ex ground rather than Fed Ex Smart Post. So in all, REALLY good customer service as far as call back time.

Also, as I continued to look at the cracked corner, it is like its hollow on that side or something, when I was showing it to my husband even more of it had broken off. weird.
@freesiafc - If you do decide to call/email CS, please let us know the outcome, its always good to know how a company is in regards to customer service.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Since they were so good to you. You may want to take the bad product picture down; so no one quickly thinks this is normal. I'm just a softie today lol!

Latest posts