NARS Contour Blush

shellygrrl

Staff member
It is there. :nods: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/nars-21-contour-brush/3708961?origin=category&BaseUrl=Brushes

Mybootsareheavy

Oh yay! I'll order it then. But just to be sure, did you request samples with your order? Because I and a few others on specktra have been duped by them sending samples alone in a box first and then the actual item, lol. It states whether its the samples coming first or not in the shipment email.
yes, but I checked to make sure everything shipped together, & it did!! It said it should be here on Thursday! I've been fooled by Nordies quite a few times by doing that. It's such a waste to ship samples separately.

Mybootsareheavy

The blush duos are on nordstrom! Just ordered Olympia! Has an approx ship date of 3/17 but in my experience, they usually ship it earlier than that. I have my eye on Paloma as well. We'll see when it gets here though. The whole "rose" thing has me a bit curious as to the effectiveness of the product when it comes to actual contouring. I'd love to see swatches when everyone else gets theirs. :')

alyxo

I was at The Bay, in the Eaton Centre, in Toronto and the Ita brush is already sold out. This is just a hilarious battle with this brush.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Here's my Gienah contour blush! I test drove it after merely wiping off my makeup, but I liked the results; I'll truly test drive it tomorrow.

Also, there is EXTREMELY (you've gotta be up close to see it) fine shimmer in the highlight and contour shades (it doesn't translate to the cheek at all, but it keeps the finish of the powder from looking too flat I suppose)

Neither pictures are too true to color, unfortunately. It's richer and darker, IRL. The contour shade has a hint of rosy undertone, but it makes it unique and beautiful IMO and isn't too warm. It's a nice soft, subtle but defining contour.

KrystalAnne

please post a picture so we can see if there's a significant difference from the previous version

I'm sorry, I haven't had a ton of extra time during daylight so I took some in bad lighting with my phone. I don't have the old one for comparison.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mayanas

Do you know if Sephora will have the ita brush?
I was wondering the same thing before I bought it from Nordstrom. I know they didn't seem to carry it before...

Mayanas

I'm sorry, I haven't had a ton of extra time during daylight so I took some in bad lighting with my phone. I don't have the old one for comparison.

I was wondering the same thing before I bought it from Nordstrom. I know they didn't seem to carry it before...

i want to buy it, but i have to wait after Mac april collections
2cents.gif

i was waiting for Sephora chick week but now
thmbdn.gif
jejeje

Latest posts