NARS Contour Blush

shontay07108

I was initially excited about this, but none of the shades seem right for me. I'll stick with the products I already have. Enjoy, ladies.

xfarrax

I'm a bit disappointed the highlight side is matt, think I'm Gona skip this, I have the Kevyn aucoin sculpting powder, as well as sleek contour kit and I think for me that should be enough for now in terms of my contouring needs...

Tatiana87

The dark side of Gienah looks a little strong on me right now (NC40) maybe in the summertime when I'm darker it might work, for now the highlight part is the bomb. I feel like I need Paloma and the ITA brush too
sigh.gif

JaeisFancy

Hey girls, I'm wearing Paloma (both the contour shade and highlighter) with Final Cut blush on my cheeks
heart.gif
. Btw I know you can't see it, but I also used Paloma + highlighter to hightlight and contour my eyes and loved it! For reference purposes I'm wearing Nars Pure Radiant moisturizer in St. Moritz (which is a bit light for me) and in Mac I usually wear NC42, the pic was taken in natural light with an iPhone 5S.

CarmenK

Just picked up the Gienah duo
pompom.gif
and I am loving it so far!! The darker shade is great as more as a bronzer than contour for me but I could use it either way, my skintone is NC45 and I think this duo is a good match for my shade and deeper. The highlight shade however is WAYYY too dark for a highlight shade, I think it would be better to be used as a light contour instead. I used it today to contour my nose and I thought it worked perfectly as the shade wasnt too red/orange and looked more like a shadow and was very subtle. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone
th_sign_woot.gif

CarmenK

Hey girls, I'm wearing Paloma (both the contour shade and highlighter) with Final Cut blush on my cheeks
heart.gif
. Btw I know you can't see it, but I also used Paloma + highlighter to hightlight and contour my eyes and loved it! For reference purposes I'm wearing Nars Pure Radiant moisturizer in St. Moritz (which is a bit light for me) and in Mac I usually wear NC42, the pic was taken in natural light with an iPhone 5S.
Looks very natural and pretty on you!!

JaeisFancy

Looks very natural and pretty on you!!
Thank you! I tried on Gienah but it's better for a dramatic contour on me or when I'm tanned. and I have plenty of products that give me that effect so I'm really liking Paloma for a subtler look.

FrizzyKab

Hey girls, I'm wearing Paloma (both the contour shade and highlighter) with Final Cut blush on my cheeks:heart: . Btw I know you can't see it, but I also used Paloma + highlighter to hightlight and contour my eyes and loved it! For reference purposes I'm wearing Nars Pure Radiant moisturizer in St. Moritz (which is a bit light for me) and in Mac I usually wear NC42, the pic was taken in natural light with an iPhone 5S.
You look great!!

JaeisFancy

I was hoping they would get it, might get that contour brush though. The Nars store in Soho NY had it the other day. I'm sure you can phone order it if you don't mind paying full price.

MaitaiFluff

My dad let me pick out a little something for my birthday since he's been so distracted with enjoying retirement that he forgot to order my "practical" gift. My Olympia should be here in a week. =) squee.

Latest posts