NARS Dual-Intensity Blush (Spring 2015)

Aquamarine1543

1701cdec_image.jpeg
Sorry ladies but this is the best I could get
Is it Jubilation?

Aquamarine1543

I can't wait for this collection more than the spring collection. But as far as I know, it'll be released in March or April (after the new foundation and powder).
sick.gif

hitchcockblonde

I can't wait for this collection more than the spring collection. But as far as I know, it'll be released in March or April (after the new foundation and powder).
sick.gif
Yeah I talked to a girl at the Nars counter at a local Nordstrom and she said March as well. I am definitely looking forward to these more than the spring collection.

Aquamarine1543

Yeah I talked to a girl at the Nars counter at a local Nordstrom and she said March as well. I am definitely looking forward to these more than the spring collection.

I'm only interested in Reckless blush from the spring collection, but it looks like it's too nude for me even if it's a pinky shade. :(
How about you? Do you have any stuff you're interested from the spring collection?

hitchcockblonde

I'm only interested in Reckless blush from the spring collection, but it looks like it's too nude for me even if it's a pinky shade. :(
How about you? Do you have any stuff you're interested from the spring collection?
I am definitely curious about Reckless blush but I'm going to be swatching in store before I buy anything. Thankfully most Nars collections stick around long enough for me to do that. I'm also interested in the eye paint to use as a base but I've never tried the eye paints before so I don't know how it'll work for that.

BabyNurse

I'm loving how Jubilation is looking! Can anyone recommend a brush that would work well with the Dual-Intensity formula?

Aquamarine1543

According to my source, they're really metallic and shimmery. I was quite disappointed because I don't prefer metallic blushes.

Monsy

According to my source, they're really metallic and shimmery. I was quite disappointed because I don't prefer metallic blushes.
they do kind of look metallic based on the photos and based on being in the dual intensity range - like the eyshadows