NARS Dual-Intensity Blush (Spring 2015)

Aquamarine1543

Oh and I forgot one more information. There're a new brush for these blushes. It's synthetic fiber and looks like MAC 130.
And the price is the same as a contour blush ($42). I think it's quite expensive.

hitchcockblonde

9014b610_image.jpeg

blushingbunny

tumblr_njdjobhKPx1tq0l4no1_1280.jpg

5nks95.jpg

^FERVOR
2mre7hu.jpg

^PANIC
35cgdhg.jpg

^JUBILATION
27wvjet.jpg

^ADORATION
2819hl.jpg

^CRAVING
vzdhg2.jpg

^FRENZY

Maybe someone already posted this and I'm late but I found this so I though I'd share..? As for release dates I am uncertain.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm torn. I love the look of Panic and Adoration (am I the only one who thinks that sounds like an 80s new wave album? Am I the only one who remembers the 80s?), but if they're very shimmery/ metallic, then they aren't going to look good against my skin. My pores do not like such finishes.

EllaS

I'm torn. I love the look of Panic and Adoration (am I the only one who thinks that sounds like an 80s new wave album? Am I the only one who remembers the 80s?), but if they're very shimmery/ metallic, then they aren't going to look good against my skin. My pores do not like such finishes.
I remember the 80's! Panic and Adoration sounds like it could have been the working title for New Order's Power, Corruption and Lies (the latter packing more punch). Which reminds me how fun it would be to have an 80's music themed makeup collection. (Or have Mac already done that??) I want the Duran Duran blushes (Girls on Film and Rio)!

Back to it, I agree pore enhancement could be a big issue with these. But they're so pretty!! And I feel like I've been waiting so long for these things to be released I can't NOT try them, at least. Fervor, Panic and Frenzy will be mine!

blushingbunny

Oh wow that's great! I heard April 1st and I've also heard May 1st so I imagine it's going to be within that time frame. I need them SOON.