NARS Dual-Intensity Blush (Spring 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Temptalia has swatches
Oh dear... I was so excited for these. But after seeing swatches I think I have to skip because I only like one of the two shades in all of them. Some of those I REALLY like, but it's still not worth it if I won't wear the other shade at all. Bummer. Now I really would've preferred these to be sold as single shades.

laurennnxox

Oh dear... I was so excited for these. But after seeing swatches I think I have to skip because I only like one of the two shades in all of them. Some of those I REALLY like, but it's still not worth it if I won't wear the other shade at all. Bummer. Now I really would've preferred these to be sold as single shades.
Yep, I agree. In most of them, I like only ONE side! Disappointing. I will still swatch these in person when I can.

Shars

Temptalia has swatches
She got those up quick! I barely saw her post the promos earlier. Based on her swatches, I'm liking these a lot more than I thought I would. Apart from craving, I'm interested in all of them even though some I would use more as highlighters lol.

Vineetha

Same!! I really like panic and maybe frenzy! But I kind of really like one shade from most of the duos!!

Aquamarine1543

Hmm...Adoration is the only blush I was interested because I thought Adoration is cool-toned pink, but based on T's swatch, I don't think it's not. Too bad. :(

Aquamarine1543

I think I'll be in the same boat. Adoration is the only blush I was interested because it looks like cool-toned pink, but based on T's swatch, I don't think it's not. It looks quite warm. :(

katred

Specktra Bestie
I like the look of Panic, since it seems a little less frosty than some of the lighter colours. Adoration is very pretty, but I feel like that lighter shade would emphasize every flaw in my skin.

beauteblogueur

I think just Adoration for me to start with and maybe then Panic if I like the formula of these.

I love the look of the highlighter side of Craving but the blush shade wouldn't work for me at all. Singles would have been great.

Shars

Temptalia has listed the total size as 0.21oz.

(The standard blush size for Nars is 0.16oz)
Oh thank you. Makes that $45 price easier to swallow lol. I'm still going to wait for their next sale to get them at a discount though
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

I wish I could mix and match shades because a couple of duos only have one shade that I want. Panic is the only duo where I like both, but they remind me of Rotonde and Boys Don't Cry. I already have those. Blah.

EllaS

I wish I could mix and match shades because a couple of duos only have one shade that I want. Panic is the only duo where I like both, but they remind me of Rotonde and Boys Don't Cry. I already have those. Blah.
Me too. If these were singles and not duos I'd probably end up giving a lot more of my money to Nars. Some of those second shades are just shades I know I would never wear.

Aquamarine1543

Adoration review from T:

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-adoration-dual-intensity-blush-review-photos-swatches

When I read her review, I laughed quite a bit because she kept saying it emphasized pores.

Latest posts