NARS Dual-Intensity Blush (Spring 2015)

EllaS

They had Fervor on display at the JCP near me. I swatched it and loved it. I wasn't planning on getting it but now it's a must have. Glad they're permanent.
I picked up Fervor at my Sephora in JCP also! They only got 2 of Fervor and a few of Craving, and they weren't out - they were in a drawer and I had to inquire about them. So I couldn't swatch unfortunately and I just wasn't sure about Craving, so I stuck with Fervor for now. I also went to a regular Sephora today and they were clueless as to whether/when they'd be getting them. So I'd suggest checking the JCPs if you want to swatch. You can do a store search on Sephora.com. My JCP was the only one within 100 miles that had them (and they only had a few and not the whole line).

msvluvsmac

Thanks. Sephora didn't get a lot from the spring collection either. I guess if I can't get everything from JCP I may just wait and get it from Nordstrom then I can get some points too.

Prettypackages

I saw these tonite as I was leaving out of the store. I like Frenzy, Adoration, Panic, and Fervor. They still remind me of the MAC EDSF formula.

msvluvsmac

I swatched them and I think they're pretty, especially for the summer. I went to the JCP Sephora and they had 3 of the 6 but no testers. Then I went to a regular Sephora and they had all 6. I had a hard time trying to get to them because the MUAs were all around them testing them and putting them on hold. I just decided to wait for Nordies. Sephora is getting on my nerves lately.

EllaS

Here's my swatch of Fervor. I absolutely love this color combo. I did not find these to be overly shimmery or metallic, although I cannot vouch for what they might look like in bright sunlight because we've had overcast skies and snow the last couple of days. The big thing that stuck out when I was swatching was how difficult it was to blend with a damp/wet brush. I buffed and buffed and buffed and had a very hard time distributing the product evenly and blending out the color. It was really easy to over-apply the dark shade when wet and then have a hard time blending it out. If you look closely you can see the dark shade did pick up on dry patches on my skin on my arm, but when I applied it to my cheek I didn't have problems with it enhancing pores or looking patchy. It looked quite natural.

So, first impressions - love the colors, not the easiest to blend wet. But overall I'm very pleased with it.

MandyVanHook

Here's my swatch of Fervor. I absolutely love this color combo. I did not find these to be overly shimmery or metallic, although I cannot vouch for what they might look like in bright sunlight because we've had overcast skies and snow the last couple of days. The big thing that stuck out when I was swatching was how difficult it was to blend with a damp/wet brush. I buffed and buffed and buffed and had a very hard time distributing the product evenly and blending out the color. It was really easy to over-apply the dark shade when wet and then have a hard time blending it out. If you look closely you can see the dark shade did pick up on dry patches on my skin on my arm, but when I applied it to my cheek I didn't have problems with it enhancing pores or looking patchy. It looked quite natural. So, first impressions - love the colors, not the easiest to blend wet. But overall I'm very pleased with it. 
If I get one of these, I want this one. Very pretty shades. Thank you for the swatches!

EllaS

If I get one of these, I want this one. Very pretty shades. Thank you for the swatches!
No problem! I was really lucky this was the one my local Sephora in JCP had in stock because it was the one I wanted most. I definitely recommend it!

Prettypackages

Did you swatch them Pretty? Did you find them overly glittery/shimmery?
Actually no. The lighter one with the gold did seem to be a bit more shimmery, but in general they were not and I was pleaseantly surprised by that. I didn't go back and buy them b/c I was walking out of the store and stopped to swatch them and the SA was staring me down...

Shars

Actually no. The lighter one with the gold did seem to be a bit more shimmery, but in general they were not and I was pleaseantly surprised by that. I didn't go back and buy them b/c I was walking out of the store and stopped to swatch them and the SA was staring me down...
Ok that's good to hear. *eyeroll* Did she think you were going to steal them?

Ernie

Some pictures, I got 5 of them, haven't tried them wet as they have enough pigment for me when used dry.

Latest posts