NARS Dual-Intensity Blush (Spring 2015)

elegant-one

They swatch on the fingertips amazingly but when I got it home, my 168 picked up very minimal.... I was so sad because they looked gorgeous. I'm going someone has a suggestion on a stiffer brush. I may try picking up the new NARS brush, but $42 to make a product work seems excessive.
Say it isn't so on the blush. I thought they were amazing. I do use my fingers to apply creme blushes so I'm wondering if it will work for these.

friends.gif

Icecaramellatte

I picked up 2 blushes and the wet/dry brush. Yes, it is pricey but I'm a sucker for a new brush. The head is quite dense. I will give it a go and see how it goes.

hitchcockblonde

Say it isn't so on the blush. I thought they were amazing. I do use my fingers to apply creme blushes so I'm wondering if it will work for these. :frenz:
I picked up Adoration and I've been using my Marc Jacobs blush brush and it goes on perfectly, I have to put slightly more pressure on the brush in the pan but not as much as with the newer Mac ombre blushes. I feel like I talk about this brush a lot but I really love it. The blush is nice too. I echo everyone else though about not using it wet, it is an interesting idea but doesn't really work.

elegant-one

I picked up Adoration and I've been using my Marc Jacobs blush brush and it goes on perfectly, I have to put slightly more pressure on the brush in the pan but not as much as with the newer Mac ombre blushes. I feel like I talk about this brush a lot but I really love it. The blush is nice too. I echo everyone else though about not using it wet, it is an interesting idea but doesn't really work.
Thanks so much! That's the shade I want too.

Haven

They swatch on the fingertips amazingly but when I got it home, my 168 picked up very minimal.... I was so sad because they looked gorgeous. I'm going someone has a suggestion on a stiffer brush. I may try picking up the new NARS brush, but $42 to make a product work seems excessive.
I have two of the duos and am having the same issues as you. Not really impressed with them so far given the price point.

Haven

I can't seem to edit my last post. I ended up returning both duos this afternoon. I wasn't wowed by them for the price.

Haven

:( NOOOO! I LOVED the shades. Why was it so creamy when I swatched them in the store?
Hopefully I just picked the wrong ones (some are apparently nicer than others) or I got duds. I tried one this morning and it faded significantly in a short period of time. I ended up applying a Mac blush on top of it before going to work. Normally this would give me clown cheeks, but not with this product. I am going to try a couple of different duos - different shades. Maybe they will work better. I haven't given up hope yet. For the price the product should perform well.

brittbby

Hopefully I just picked the wrong ones (some are apparently nicer than others) or I got duds. I tried one this morning and it faded significantly in a short period of time. I ended up applying a Mac blush on top of it before going to work. Normally this would give me clown cheeks, but not with this product. I am going to try a couple of different duos - different shades. Maybe they will work better. I haven't given up hope yet. For the price the product should perform well.
I have two of the duos and am having the same issues as you.  Not really impressed with them so far given the price point.
I may end up returning mine as well. I just cant justify keeping mediocre products. I was excited about the colors but they didn't look like anything special because the pigmentation was lacking. I picked up panic and jubilation. I was most excited about panic because they looked like really bright shocking colors. Hmmm. I'm waiting to see their "special" brush in stores before I decide.

javadoo

For the price they are charging, I'd make sure I was in love with it if I was going to keep it.
Thankfully I have no interest in these blushes.

jennnzy

I gotta say I was not impressed with these. The color combos just aren't doin' it for me and the amount of glitter is too much. They were such a great concept and I love the look of them but nope.

ShareeA

Has anyone tried to blush brush made for these blushes? I have the dual intensity shadows and I can say I just don't get the same results without the NARS wet/dry brush.

Kisha

I want Panic, Fervor and Adoration for sure. I'm curious about Jubilation. I'd love to see a swatch on NC50/New Guinea skin.

Latest posts