NARS Dual-Intensity Blush (Spring 2015)

ShareeA

I want Panic, Fervor and Adoration for sure. I'm curious about Jubilation. I'd love to see a swatch on NC50/New Guinea skin.
The Sephora near me had them out finally but only in the middle of the store. Hopefully you get to see them before you buy.

Kisha

The Sephora near me had them out finally but only in the middle of the store. Hopefully you get to see them before you buy.
Yes. I will eventually get to Sephora or a NARS counter at a dept store. Since they're permanent, I'm in no rush.

laurennnxox

Not sure where to ask, but has there been a thread for this collection yet? I haven't been so excited for an entire NARS collection in so long! I want everythingggggg!

Vineetha

Not sure where to ask, but has there been a thread for this collection yet? I haven't been so excited for an entire NARS collection in so long! I want everythingggggg!
Yes!! http://www.specktra.net/t/189677/christopher-kane-for-nars/120#post_2930667

hitchcockblonde

Not really relevant but so cute!
ba2f7fb8_image.jpeg

ShareeA

0.jpg

Watch this video before buying you guys. She gives great tips straight from the horse's mouth. A lot of the time you don't have to do what the brand tells you to but this is a new product that has special, unique qualities. Allura Beauty did a great swatch video but it annoyed me that she knocked the product as gimmicky because they didn't work for her because she didn't want to buy the brush. She acknowledges that you might need the brush and still knocks the product. I say if you're going to invest so much money in a gimmicky product (and it is said that you MUST buy the brush to go with it) you might as well shell out the extra cash for the gimmicky brush. I have the dual intensity shadows and they just don't work as well with my regular brushes as with the NARS wet/dry brush. Yeah it's expensive but you've accepted that once you decided to buy the product anyway. Just buy the brush is basically what I'm saying.

ShareeA

http://www.specktra.net/t/189677/christopher-kane-for-nars/120#post_2930667
I was excited for this collection but it all looks disappointing and underwhelming swatched. So I won't be getting anything from it unfortunately. I was so excited for the lip glosses too :(

Monsy

Great tips on the video. The only thing is that on my monitor her blush looks pink? is it only me? I know she is saying she is wearing Craving but that does not look like the bronzy color?
huh2.gif

ShareeA

Great tips on the video. The only thing is that on my monitor her blush looks pink? is it only me? I know she is saying she is wearing Craving but that does not look like the bronzy color?
huh2.gif
I can see it but I think she is probably wearing another blush over it for a more pink look.

Vineetha

oooh nice!!! Was gonna add the brush to the sale cart but noticed sephora doesnt have it online yet??

Monsy

I swatched these couple of weeks ago. JUbilation is very pigmented smooth and silky. Loved it. Craving is a bit sheer but I think color can be built. Highlighter side of craving is beautiful. Frenzy was too orange. I wish the coral side was more subtle.

DILLIGAF

how do you ladies feel about these after a while? any must haves?
I love Jubilation. It could just be because I'm a highlighter addict but these look so nice on my skin. Easy to work with and blend. I have yet to use them wet but dry they are amazing. Like you mentioned they are very smooth and and silky.

Monsy

Besides two from the summer 2016collection which are gorgeous i also got craving it is so pretty especially the highlighter side

Kisha

Besides two from the summer 2016collection which are gorgeous i also got craving it is so pretty especially the highlighter side

I agree. Vengeful and Panic are also must haves in my opinion. I get so many compliments when I wear those two. I'm NC50/New Guinea/Seychelles for reference.

Latest posts